geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/08/30/hav ... one-jolys/

OMGGGGGGGGGG. The comments at the bottom are HIKARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
OMG! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

one of the best "Castrate him before he breeds!"
too late, buddy. too late. :horse:
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

:good1:

#truthhurts
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

ImageImage
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Just watched them on the morning show.

1. His American accent almost completely disappears speaking to Irish people.
2. He is very much in control.
3. She appears quite shy, almost socially inept.
4. He is most definitely not stupid.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Morning Show segment link:
http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/155/53528/1/

Lots of ads upfront...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

language wrote:Morning Show segment link:
http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/155/53528/1/

Lots of ads upfront...
thanks!
have to watch it when I get home.. :)
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html

From what I understood they recieved one email from a troll saying they wished the kid was still born / miscarried, right? ... he's fabricated a story out of THAT? And then they mention the ladies on the Midday show being horrible... they're trolls too I assume? Geez...
ImageImage
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Anna has been in the Daily Mail before. The articles on her never got any comments though I think...she's just irrelevant. The DM publish a lot of sh*t and fabricate a lot of stuff, just saying. Bottom line is, Anna and Jofatty never suprise me in how low they're willing to stoop for more attention and money.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...

From what I understood they recieved one email from a troll saying they wished the kid was still born / miscarried, right? ... he's fabricated a story out of THAT? And then they mention the ladies on the Midday show being horrible... they're trolls too I assume? Geez...
what the ACTUAL fuck. I was waiting for that. an article in the dailymail. I actually enjoy reading it from time to time. but that's... wow.
nobody on here said they hoped that the baby was still born. that's a lot of bullshit right there.

I hope, someone prepared him for the comments to come on the article. the dailymail readers can be quite cruel ;)
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...

I think it's because they were in the Irish Mail on Sunday, same people own them as far as I know. Regardless, it's a crock of crap. Well seen the daily mail are infamous for not checking their facts.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

they even put the video of the birth in it. that's gonna mean: tons of views for these two. money money mooooney...mooooney!
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

I've never heard or seen anyone say they wish Anna would miscarry or have the baby stillborn.
Oh yeah I notice people still saying she chose to be induced? No she didn't, in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

The comments now under the daily mail article are picking up and quite a mixed bag.
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:The comments now under the daily mail article are picking up and quite a mixed bag.
I did throw my two cents in. but dailymail is also known for not publishing honest or "rude" comments. I haven't been rude though.
pinklady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinklady »

just watched the interview thing on tv3. he is so inarticulate, he can't speak more than two words without saying 'like'

and i about died when he called their channel ' a premium, network channel'

anna's outfit is bad. a simple dress and tights would look a million times better. it's sad how reliant she is and how much she dumbs herself down
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

laydee wrote: in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.
Anna was 2 days overdue when she booked her induction (her vlog uploaded on 5th September). So from the day you're overdue, do the hospital tell you you have to be induced in Ireland? Just curious.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

syllabub wrote:
laydee wrote: in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.
Anna was 2 days overdue when she booked her induction (her vlog uploaded on 5th September). So from the day you're overdue, do the hospital tell you you have to be induced in Ireland? Just curious.

I'm sure that given that CUMH is a REALLY busy mat hospital probably when Anna attended her last apt with her consultant on they would have discussed induction and a date would have to be booked to ensure her consultant would be there, aneasthetist cover, private room availability etc.
Inalein90
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Inalein90 »

his voice is so different in the morning show. the pretend that they are such nice and good people. couldn't watch the hole thing because i really got annoyed by his voice
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

#FakeVloggers
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I laughed at the comments they made in the show. Anna says it is hard work..they never have time off. Are you serious? You don't have a real job.. we see what you do all day. We do things that people do on the days OFF! And Jofus acts like he is a celeb. 2 million views per month? Where? They are making them out to be much bigger then they are. And of course Anna would miss it..no more freebies! :raging:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”