Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by beautyish2 »

whine whine

Anna Saccone
It's almost 2:30pm and I still haven't managed to get dressed yet!! Every time I try Emilia wants the boob again...lol! #storyofmylife
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Jofus is posting again about the article of drama.. why? I think he wants to create this mess for more drama and attention..but instead he looking like a whining bitch.
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

I love how even the mildest concern about the kid's safety in the car is considered "hate".
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

oh my god i watched that interview of them on tv3, fatso looks so so fat on camera omg, he is really gotten so fat!! why are they making the drama out of that email they got when anna just got pregnant they just want more attention as its died down big time since the baby was born
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity in their eyes. It's so sad they want to get famous through pity.
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

so once he has edited the video he has to send it to la for them to check it?? is he for realll???
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Liset wrote:I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity in their eyes. It's so sad they want to get famous through pity.
still laughing my ass off at your signature gif... hahahaha... awesome!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

brunette wrote:oh my god i watched that interview of them on tv3, fatso looks so so fat on camera omg, he is really gotten so fat!! why are they making the drama out of that email they got when anna just got pregnant they just want more attention as its died down big time since the baby was born
yeah, you're right. that email was really not nice and inappropriate. but I can't even remember when she got that. probably, like you say, in the very beginning of her pregnancy.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Watching The Morning Show interview. These two disgust me. Anna goes on a monologue about how she and Jonathan had each other's interests in mind when it comes to what to show and what not to show during the birth. That's why they didn't show blood, fluids and vagine.

WELL excuse me! WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHILD WHEN YOU SHOWED HER VAGINA TO 150,000 VIEWS? What about her BEST INTERESTS?! Seriously, just go fuck yourselves.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't doubt that Jonathan actually does work at least 8 hours a day. He does the editing for both channels as well as her photos for her blog. It is quite a lot of work especially for how much footage they're working with.

That being said, I think Anna does very little other than write her blog and sit and talk in front of the camera. Since she resists and complains about doing fashion videos, I doubt she spends more than an hour filming and setting up each video. So between the two of them, they're probably "working" 4-9hrs a day if that.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

savetheempire wrote:Watching The Morning Show interview. These two disgust me. Anna goes on a monologue about how she and Jonathan had each other's interests in mind when it comes to what to show and what not to show during the birth. That's why they didn't show blood, fluids and vagine.

WELL excuse me! WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHILD WHEN YOU SHOWED HER VAGINA TO 150,000 VIEWS? What about her BEST INTERESTS?! Seriously, just go fuck yourselves.

they seem to not care about her ...they realize she is their meal ticket.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Watching The Morning Show interview. These two disgust me. Anna goes on a monologue about how she and Jonathan had each other's interests in mind when it comes to what to show and what not to show during the birth. That's why they didn't show blood, fluids and vagine.

they seem to not care about her ...they realize she is their meal ticket.
I find it so funnyt hat they seemed to talk at length about what to show and what not to show and in the course of that conversation, neither one of them said, "We shouldn't show Emilia's sexual organs." What kind of person (not even parent, PERSON) are you that that would be OK with BOTH of you? Shame on them both.

It's so clear that they do not have the best of intentions for their daughter. So clear and anyone who doesn't see that is clearly so blinded.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Bluewolf wrote:
syllabub wrote:
laydee wrote: in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.
Anna was 2 days overdue when she booked her induction (her vlog uploaded on 5th September). So from the day you're overdue, do the hospital tell you you have to be induced in Ireland? Just curious.

I'm sure that given that CUMH is a REALLY busy mat hospital probably when Anna attended her last apt with her consultant on they would have discussed induction and a date would have to be booked to ensure her consultant would be there, aneasthetist cover, private room availability etc.

Yes, I see. I was curious as I'm pregnant myself but I didn't know inductions were booked in advance before the due date unless there was a medical problem. I just rang my midwife and she said they tell you about this at your 38 week antenatal visit. Mind at ease. 8-)
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

savetheempire wrote:I don't doubt that Jonathan actually does work at least 8 hours a day. He does the editing for both channels as well as her photos for her blog. It is quite a lot of work especially for how much footage they're working with.

That being said, I think Anna does very little other than write her blog and sit and talk in front of the camera. Since she resists and complains about doing fashion videos, I doubt she spends more than an hour filming and setting up each video. So between the two of them, they're probably "working" 4-9hrs a day if that.

Jofus said on the show that it was an all day, 24 hour thing. But in the Irish times he said
“Our videos are about 20 minutes long. So we shoot about 30 minutes in a 24-hour period, so we’re not showing as much as people might think. I have a production schedule which allows me to do it every day, seven days a week.”

The couple now have an agency in LA that handles the business side of their endeavour. The couple have no plans at present to launch their own show on a mainstream television channel.

“We’re tied into a distribution network in LA so when we upload stuff they have agents who look after the advertising. We make a decent living and you can do well off it.
So they shoot for 30 mins a day, a bit of editing and uploading (all done by Jofus not Anna). Maybe a few pictures here and there (taken and edited by Jofus again). Oh, and updating the twitter pages and vlog. I don't think what Anna does can be considered as work tbh.
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

laydee wrote:I've never heard or seen anyone say they wish Anna would miscarry or have the baby stillborn.
Oh yeah I notice people still saying she chose to be induced? No she didn't, in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.

but you DONT have to be induced do you? What if you chose to not have your baby at the hospital but at home or at a birthing center?
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

So, what you're telling me is that the whole basis of that article was as a result of one solitary email they got months ago? I never recall any comments wishing miscarriages or anything but saying that I didn't really watch during the pregnancy as the vlogs had just become so repetitive and they didn't do much. I'm shocked if he doesn't have any evidence to back up these nasty 'threats' they got. And if it's just 1 nasty comment amongst all the good wishes, then why such a nasty article?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html

From what I understood they recieved one email from a troll saying they wished the kid was still born / miscarried, right? ... he's fabricated a story out of THAT? And then they mention the ladies on the Midday show being horrible... they're trolls too I assume? Geez...

The article is a crock of shit orchestrated by Dofus to make a buck. We all know how his mind works, and that he is all about calling people out who write that to him or Anna, which he did when that person wrote that email to Anna MONTHS ago. He is the most pathetic, skeezy, person I have ever seen on YouTube. He disgusts me to the core. Good luck raising your daughter with ANY values. Poor child. Hopefully she will learn the majority in schooling.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

On this Tv show Anna looks like squeezed sausage in too small clothes.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

syllabub wrote:
savetheempire wrote:I don't doubt that Jonathan actually does work at least 8 hours a day. He does the editing for both channels as well as her photos for her blog. It is quite a lot of work especially for how much footage they're working with.

Jofus said on the show that it was an all day, 24 hour thing. But in the Irish times he said
“Our videos are about 20 minutes long. So we shoot about 30 minutes in a 24-hour period, so we’re not showing as much as people might think. I have a production schedule which allows me to do it every day, seven days a week.”

The couple now have an agency in LA that handles the business side of their endeavour. The couple have no plans at present to launch their own show on a mainstream television channel.

“We’re tied into a distribution network in LA so when we upload stuff they have agents who look after the advertising. We make a decent living and you can do well off it.
So they shoot for 30 mins a day, a bit of editing and uploading (all done by Jofus not Anna). Maybe a few pictures here and there (taken and edited by Jofus again). Oh, and updating the twitter pages and vlog. I don't think what Anna does can be considered as work tbh.
I believe he misspoke or you took his quote the wrong way. There's no way that they film ONLY 30 minutes. They have to edit down and get the "best parts" of the day, so I believe what he meant to say is they upload 30 minutes a day, not film 30 minutes a day. I use "best parts" loosely because their life is so boring.

If you've ever filmed and edited anything yourself, then you know that there's no way they film only 30 minutes. You have to film at least an hour to 2 hours to get enough footage. This is the same for video and audio pieces.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

sylwi wrote:On this Tv show Anna looks like squeezed sausage in too small clothes.
Her jeans are borderline acid wash. She should go for darker color jeans that are trouser fit. Those skinny jeans don't do a thing for her. If she was smart, she'd wear more skirts and tights to show off her legs.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”