doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 31

Unread post by doggymayday »

proudmama wrote:
doggymayday wrote:Why don't they give her unsweetened homemade tea to drink when they're out, in a bottle?

Well I know the answer, A is to lazy to bring food for E with her. I just don't get it. I can't tell you how many times I've seen moms in restaurants or in cafes with baby food they brought with them.
Why would you give tea to a baby? :? Breastmilk or formula is what she needs.

Also, those pics you posted of E's foods I noticed the only vegetables she seems to get are cucumbers and tomatoes. There's hardly any variety. It's all foods that are too difficult to chew, sugar, and carbs. Worst diet ever for a baby.
I'm far away from having kids, so I only know what I see, and I've seen moms give kids fruit tea, instead of just water... but not instead of breast milk. is breast milk even enough for a kid, if it's thirsty? When they start walking and stuff?
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kayw4 wrote:
Tea is *not* good for babies. If its herbal tea, it has a medicinal affect on an infant. If its black, white or green, it has caffeine in it. If they're going to give her something besides breastmilk, it should be water or formula.
No, no, not that type of tea. I meant fruit tea, like you take a bag of strawberry and make tea with like 1 liter of water, so it's not too strong. For when the child is thirsty? There are also some types made for small children, that I've seen at the store.

Like I said, I don't have kids yet. I've seen people do it (not as a substitute to milk, just as extra fluids), I probably had some as a little kid myself...
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

This is an article I think all parents should read.. It made an impact on me and I wish Anna would read it too. Especially the last line.. my heart sank when I read this : One day, sooner than you realize, you will be with your child, wanting to talk. But she’ll be too busy. Talking to someone who isn’t there. And why not? You weren’t there when she was.

Read more: http://ideas.time.com/2012/05/17/why-ce ... z2XS2Hg87f
http://ideas.time.com/2012/05/17/why-ce ... parenting/
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

doggymayday wrote:
proudmama wrote:
doggymayday wrote:Why don't they give her unsweetened homemade tea to drink when they're out, in a bottle?

Well I know the answer, A is to lazy to bring food for E with her. I just don't get it. I can't tell you how many times I've seen moms in restaurants or in cafes with baby food they brought with them.
Why would you give tea to a baby? :? Breastmilk or formula is what she needs.

Also, those pics you posted of E's foods I noticed the only vegetables she seems to get are cucumbers and tomatoes. There's hardly any variety. It's all foods that are too difficult to chew, sugar, and carbs. Worst diet ever for a baby.
I'm far away from having kids, so I only know what I see, and I've seen moms give kids fruit tea, instead of just water... but not instead of breast milk. is breast milk even enough for a kid, if it's thirsty? When they start walking and stuff?
Yes, breastmilk is enough fluids wise, even for older babies. A toddler could certainly get by on breastmilk as long as solids are given as well. Water in small amounts is fine but should never replace breastmilk or formula. Breastfeeding is recommended by the World Health Organization for a minimum of two years because of the immense benefits to the child. Whole milk shouldn't be introduced until at least one year of age so I don't know why A&J are giving it to E. Too much dairy can actually cause iron deficiency anemia in babies and toddlers.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

In my opinion, cow's milk has no special good nutritional value anyways.. so I see no point in giving it to anyone. The same goes for too much dairy products. A lot of people are lactose intolerant anyways, just don't notice it fast enough.
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayw4 »

proudmama wrote:
doggymayday wrote:
Yes, breastmilk is enough fluids wise, even for older babies. A toddler could certainly get by on breastmilk as long as solids are given as well. Water in small amounts is fine but should never replace breastmilk or formula. Breastfeeding is recommended by the World Health Organization for a minimum of two years because of the immense benefits to the child. Whole milk shouldn't be introduced until at least one year of age so I don't know why A&J are giving it to E. Too much dairy can actually cause iron deficiency anemia in babies and toddlers.
What she said! :D Breastmilk changes depending on a baby's need. For example, if it's hot out, the water content in breastmilk goes up. If baby is ill, the nutrient and fat content goes up. Lots of older babies nip in for a sip if they're thirsty. :)
ohyeah

Unread post by ohyeah »

I think that Jonathan must have told her if she did a video a day for the month of June that he'd get her a MacBook, and I bet that he wasn't expecting that she would actually do it, hence why he only got her the cheapest one. I'd be pissed if that was me, retina for him and she gets the cheaper, smaller model? Why doesn't she pay for it herself?! She obviously gets money from her own channel.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

I find Anna so strange. I'm with my son all day as I'm a SAHM and I am always cuddling, kissing and playing with him. Anna seems to be detached from Emilia. I can't believe she can be constantly looking at her phone rather than her beautiful daughter. Every time I look at my son I feel blessed and happy. Even in his grumpy moods hehe. Even though Emilia is lovely and smiley, and seemingly a very easy baby, Anna's face remains pretty cold. Sorry but I don't think Anna was prepared to become a mother. She is too lazy and selfish at this time in her life.

If there's one thing I hate, it's ungrateful, lazy people. Especially when it comes to mothers. She should be making the most of emilias young years and educate herself. She feeds her daughter rubbish. Poor child. I can see her having weight problems like both Anna and Jonathan have struggled with. They need to lead by example!
dreamybutterfly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dreamybutterfly »

What does Anna even do on the phone all the time anyway? She never seems to be typing so she isn't having a conversation with anyone..Is she just browsing instagram and twitter or what?
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

Latest TSD video: Anna thinx she's fat, tomorrow we're getting a video on how Anna curls her hair... can't wait, she's never done that before! Especially not recently!
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
amiatticus

Unread post by amiatticus »

It can't be that good for Emilia to have a headband on ALL the time, right? My head hurts just seeing her have to wear it in each video!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

WOW! A haul video where she actually bought her own shit??!@!#!#!# My head just exploded. I think this is a first!

I also love how Anna's mind is blown that someone could be double on top what they are on the bottom, because, you know, that never happens. To anyone. Except Anna, of course.

And of course, Principassa is trolling for compliments by saying she's fat. She's obviously been reading here. She practically spouts off the advice we give her word for word. ie: The talk about needing to accept her body as it is. Wow, I feel actually pretty sad for her. She should have friends who she repeats and gets advice from. Not a gossip site. Oh wait, having friends would require not being a cold hearted bitch, which is probably impossible for her.

Why does this crazy girl want more kids? She's been talking about more kids lately but she barely pays attention to the one she has.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

dolliedays wrote:There are so many times Emelia looks at Anna, maybe for a smile or to see what she' doing and Anna is on her stupid phone! Even Jonathan was like Look.. Look at Emelia.Look at her pushing it!
Yeah sorry.. your wife is more into her phone than baby.
:(
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

savetheempire wrote:WOW! A haul video where she actually bought her own shit??!@!#!#!# My head just exploded. I think this is a first!

I also love how Anna's mind is blown that someone could be double on top what they are on the bottom, because, you know, that never happens. To anyone. Except Anna, of course.

And of course, Principassa is trolling for compliments by saying she's fat. She's obviously been reading here. She practically spouts off the advice we give her word for word. ie: The talk about needing to accept her body as it is. Wow, I feel actually pretty sad for her. She should have friends who she repeats and gets advice from. Not a gossip site. Oh wait, having friends would require not being a cold hearted bitch, which is probably impossible for her.

Why does this crazy girl want more kids? She's been talking about more kids lately but she barely pays attention to the one she has.
Attention for herself while pregnant and free stuff.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

All of those photos make me really sad...what is the trend with non maternal instinct women getting pregnant lately? :x
cocoapuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cocoapuff »

tamithomas wrote:All of those photos make me really sad...what is the trend with non maternal instinct women getting pregnant lately? :x
It sounds ridiculous, but I think she just got pregnant for views. She's never really had anything interesting to say in her videos, but with being pregnant/having a baby she had an excuse to make regular videos. My heart breaks for little Emilia though, she just gets constantly ignored and seems to have a bit of a developmental delay because of it. I don't have kids, but shouldn't she be talking a little bit and more mobile by now?! Children don't develop in a vacuum, and without enough stimulation she's just left rocking and screeching all the time :(
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

savetheempire wrote:WOW! A haul video where she actually bought her own shit??!@!#!#!# My head just exploded. I think this is a first!

My guess is that she isn't that insecure about her body if she purchased that bikini. The top was pretty padded too, we'll see how that works out. I wonder if she can't fit into her black one she wore while pregnant or what. I just hope she doesn't try starving herself until vacation.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Suntropics wrote:

Attention for herself while pregnant and free stuff.
Agreed. I think too that she's bored with E so she wants another to entertain her for a month or so then she's moving on to something else like a kid with a new toy. Doesn't she know another kid = another child to care for? She already makes J do everything for E so I don't know how he's going to put up with two kids to look after while Anna spends her days napping and tweeting. She seems so disinterested in E and it's so sad. I don't understand how a mom can look at her kid and not smile or feel any love or the urge to snuggle their child. I know I get these intense feelings when I look at my son. I just want to kiss and cuddle him. Anna has to know that eventually she will grow tired of the next kid. She's in denial and someone needs to slap her out of it.
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip_girl37 »

One thing that pisses me off about the newest vlog, is that she's more concerned about displaying the mobile in E's room, than she is with E's safety :(

Also it's so sad that they are giving E juice and smoothies. A baby doesn't need that shit. She only needs breastmilk or formula. Juice is bad for teeth.

Does anyone else think maybe E is so hungry because she is actually thirsty? I know when I'm dehydrated I feel really hungry. She barely is getting breastmilk, and for some stupid reason they won't put her on formula.
cocoapuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cocoapuff »

Did anyone watch the "CLOTHES DON'T FIT!" episode of LeFloof? I found it really upsetting. A doesn't pay any attention to her little girl, the only time she really talked to her at all through the whole video was when she was like "OH NOOOOO!" cus E took her stupid bow off. All she talks about is herself, how "exhausted" she is (from WHAT?! She doesn't have a job or do much of anything for the baby or around the house), new stuff she's bought and plugging her other channel. She leaves J to do all the parenting, which he seems good at and looks like he genuinely enjoys spending time with his kid, but as soon as he's out of the house A is feeding her rubbish that J explicitly told her not to because it's full of "like, additives or whatever." She is just in desperate need of a reality check.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”