TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sylwi wrote:On this Tv show Anna looks like squeezed sausage in too small clothes.
was about to say that. why can't she put on a lovely dress. no woman will feel totally comfy after giving birth. of course, there's a bit of belly (or a bit much belly) and so on. why does she feel the need to squeeze herself in these skinny jeans. she looks stupid. and I actually can't stand listening to them. they're even more weird "in public". what must the poor Irish think of them.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
brunette wrote:oh my god i watched that interview of them on tv3, fatso looks so so fat on camera omg, he is really gotten so fat!! why are they making the drama out of that email they got when anna just got pregnant they just want more attention as its died down big time since the baby was born
yeah, you're right. that email was really not nice and inappropriate. but I can't even remember when she got that. probably, like you say, in the very beginning of her pregnancy.
That was like before they even announced it. right after the stick debacle.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

savetheempire wrote: I find it so funnyt hat they seemed to talk at length about what to show and what not to show and in the course of that conversation, neither one of them said, "We shouldn't show Emilia's sexual organs." What kind of person (not even parent, PERSON) are you that that would be OK with BOTH of you? Shame on them both.

It's so clear that they do not have the best of intentions for their daughter. So clear and anyone who doesn't see that is clearly so blinded.
I find it odd how some of these young kids can't see this. I don't understand the devotion some have for them. They don't do anything in return for them!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Dofus... you don't work 24 hours a day. Stop telling people that shesh!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

if they mention one more time in this freaking interview that they work 24 hours, I'm gonna punch my screen. 24 hours, my arse. they start filming around lunch time which can be 4 pm. so, are you serious?
Leilani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leilani »

"DOG LICKS BABY CLEAN". Here they go again.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Leilani wrote:"DOG LICKS BABY CLEAN". Here they go again.
oh god why... anything to provoke.
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

I remember that e-mail. It's so useless they're making such a big deal out of it, she was just a month pregnant or something and they were whoring the pregnancy out so much and the whole puppy dilemma was going on, everyone was sick of it/them. It was just a matter of time for them to get an angry message.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

DOG LICKS BABY CLEAN! logged on YT to check my subs then that title & thumbnail! He is such trash poor baby. It just offense me. :-x
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

sylwi wrote:On this Tv show Anna looks like squeezed sausage in too small clothes.
honestly, at this point when does she NOT look like that?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Liset wrote:I remember that e-mail. It's so useless they're making such a big deal out of it, she was just a month pregnant or something and they were whoring the pregnancy out so much and the whole puppy dilemma was going on, everyone was sick of it/them. It was just a matter of time for them to get an angry message.
girlfriend is right regarding some points. but rude when it comes to her dad. nobody would wish that.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Liset wrote:I remember that e-mail. It's so useless they're making such a big deal out of it, she was just a month pregnant or something and they were whoring the pregnancy out so much and the whole puppy dilemma was going on, everyone was sick of it/them. It was just a matter of time for them to get an angry message.
That email was totally wrong and truly "bullying" and threatening to them. That being said, as far as we know, it was the only "threat" to them. And now the mainstream media has picked up on it, and sensationalized it like EVERYONE was saying it. No one has said in the comments on their videos OR here. They're bringing it back up to get attention.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

savetheempire wrote:
syllabub wrote:
savetheempire wrote:I don't doubt that Jonathan actually does work at least 8 hours a day. He does the editing for both channels as well as her photos for her blog. It is quite a lot of work especially for how much footage they're working with.

That being said, I think Anna does very little other than write her blog and sit and talk in front of the camera. Since she resists and complains about doing fashion videos, I doubt she spends more than an hour filming and setting up each video. So between the two of them, they're probably "working" 4-9hrs a day if that.

Jofus said on the show that it was an all day, 24 hour thing. But in the Irish times he said
“Our videos are about 20 minutes long. So we shoot about 30 minutes in a 24-hour period, so we’re not showing as much as people might think. I have a production schedule which allows me to do it every day, seven days a week.”

The couple now have an agency in LA that handles the business side of their endeavour. The couple have no plans at present to launch their own show on a mainstream television channel.

“We’re tied into a distribution network in LA so when we upload stuff they have agents who look after the advertising. We make a decent living and you can do well off it.
So they shoot for 30 mins a day, a bit of editing and uploading (all done by Jofus not Anna). Maybe a few pictures here and there (taken and edited by Jofus again). Oh, and updating the twitter pages and vlog. I don't think what Anna does can be considered as work tbh.
I believe he misspoke or you took his quote the wrong way. There's no way that they film ONLY 30 minutes. They have to edit down and get the "best parts" of the day, so I believe what he meant to say is they upload 30 minutes a day, not film 30 minutes a day. I use "best parts" loosely because their life is so boring.

If you've ever filmed and edited anything yourself, then you know that there's no way they film only 30 minutes. You have to film at least an hour to 2 hours to get enough footage. This is the same for video and audio pieces.
You're right, I read it the wrong way. Only 30 mins of footage shown from a 24 hour period is what he was saying. But my point was what Anna does is not considered work to me. Jofus is the one who takes care of pretty much anything that requires effort.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

savetheempire wrote: I believe he misspoke or you took his quote the wrong way. There's no way that they film ONLY 30 minutes. They have to edit down and get the "best parts" of the day, so I believe what he meant to say is they upload 30 minutes a day, not film 30 minutes a day. I use "best parts" loosely because their life is so boring.

If you've ever filmed and edited anything yourself, then you know that there's no way they film only 30 minutes. You have to film at least an hour to 2 hours to get enough footage. This is the same for video and audio pieces.
He's said before he films until the camera is full.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

it's almost funny that the "peaceful" minions only come to check the video because of us "haterz" that post mean comments.
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

Dear god Annas ring of brown around her hairline and under her jaw... how do you not notice?!

Yuck if you're squeamish don't watch the vlog today, the dog is gulping up/licking inside the babies ear. That must feel awful for Emilia, I'm sorry but nobody wants a tongue digging inside of their ear.

Jonathan you don't need to pull these attention stunts to get a rile out of viewers, it makes you look bad-you're not bothering us by doing it you're bothering your own baby.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was really hoping it wouldn't take them getting into an accident or his daughter getting very sick for them to realize they should be caring for her better, but it seems he's more concerned about drama and views on youtube. I get that it's their only income, but they could have some class about it. Or better yet GET A REAL JOB. I keep looking everyday because I keep hoping suddenly he'll grow a conscience, but of course not.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

savetheempire wrote:
I believe he misspoke or you took his quote the wrong way. There's no way that they film ONLY 30 minutes. They have to edit down and get the "best parts" of the day, so I believe what he meant to say is they upload 30 minutes a day, not film 30 minutes a day. I use "best parts" loosely because their life is so boring.

You're right, I read it the wrong way. Only 30 mins of footage shown from a 24 hour period is what he was saying. But my point was what Anna does is not considered work to me. Jofus is the one who takes care of pretty much anything that requires effort.[/quote]

I agree with you on that! Aside from writing in her blog and filming videos, she does very little. I don't think walking around your house with a camera and talking can be considered work.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

That is a very nasty message, and I can see why they would make a fuss over someone wishing death upon a child or mentioning a dead parent. Vile. But this wasn't a 'hate campaign' in the slightest unless there were many more nasty emails and messages like this, which apparently there haven't been. Calling Anna orange or pointing out the many mistakes she makes doing things is not HATE. How they can go running to the papers playing the woe is me card is taking it too far. Way to milk it!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

StarryNights wrote:Dear god Annas ring of brown around her hairline and under her jaw... how do you not notice?!

Yuck if you're squeamish don't watch the vlog today, the dog is gulping up/licking inside the babies ear. That must feel awful for Emilia, I'm sorry but nobody wants a tongue digging inside of their ear.

Jonathan you don't need to pull these attention stunts to get a rile out of viewers, it makes you look bad-you're not bothering us by doing it you're bothering your own baby.
I'm waiting for the moment when the minions realize that he doesn't give a flying fuck about them but only about the haters. he does everything for the haters. to gain views. he doesn't care about the braindead followers... at all.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”