TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Leilani wrote:i just flagged that shit show for child abuse. because that's exactly what it is. poor child. :(
More people in here should do that. I did!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Jofus brings up the damn vile abuse campaign in the video today... so I HAD to comment about it ;)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

LadyTheBug wrote:
Leilani wrote:i just flagged that shit show for child abuse. because that's exactly what it is. poor child. :(
I did too.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

16:34-17:24 I'M SORRY i WANT TO PUNCH THEM BOTH IN FUCKIN FACE! :x :x :x :x
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:
LadyTheBug wrote:
I did too.
me too. everyone on here should do it!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:16:34-17:24 I'M SORRY i WANT TO PUNCH THEM BOTH IN FUCKIN FACE! :x :x :x :x
calm down, love, I know how you feel. but last time I wrote that, I got kicked in the bum on here.
virtual hug!
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

Browniepants wrote:
laydee wrote:I've never heard or seen anyone say they wish Anna would miscarry or have the baby stillborn.
Oh yeah I notice people still saying she chose to be induced? No she didn't, in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.

but you DONT have to be induced do you? What if you chose to not have your baby at the hospital but at home or at a birthing center?
Well I don't know anything about home birth or birthing centres, that's not very common here although it does happen. But in Annas situation she would have had no choice in the induction. Everyone I know these days seems to be being induced.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm just going to copy and paste this to every minion who thinks licking is great for her immune system:

A 2009 study detailed two cases of meningitis in newborns linked to pets. One came after a cat stole the newborn's pacifier and used it as a toy. The other was attributed to a dog licking the baby's face. Out of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month, 27 had been licked or sniffed by a dog, according to the study.

These people are imbeciles..
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
nickypicky wrote:16:34-17:24 I'M SORRY i WANT TO PUNCH THEM BOTH IN FUCKIN FACE! :x :x :x :x
calm down, love, I know how you feel. but last time I wrote that, I got kicked in the bum on here.
virtual hug!
Impulse totally but the feeling behind it totally. just pissed me off !
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I never ever thought I would ever have to flag their video, but they are intentionally using their daughter to get at the "haters"... It's disgusting a vile. I call THAT a vile abuse campaign against poor Emilia- orchestrated by her own parents.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

laydee wrote:
Browniepants wrote:
laydee wrote:I've never heard or seen anyone say they wish Anna would miscarry or have the baby stillborn.
Oh yeah I notice people still saying she chose to be induced? No she didn't, in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.

but you DONT have to be induced do you? What if you chose to not have your baby at the hospital but at home or at a birthing center?
Well I don't know anything about home birth or birthing centres, that's not very common here although it does happen. But in Annas situation she would have had no choice in the induction. Everyone I know these days seems to be being induced.
They say 1 in 5 ladies are induced these days. It is a lot!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aaaand andy2luv enters the ring. she's so braindead, it's entertaining.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I never ever thought I would ever have to flag their video, but they are intentionally using their daughter to get at the "haters"... It's disgusting a vile. I call THAT a vile abuse campaign against poor Emilia- orchestrated by her own parents.
yup i'll be flaggin everyday now! :evil: :evil:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I would love to get into a discussion with these teenage minions. in person. they wouldn't stand a chance. It's funny how they call us haters when all we do is give them constructive criticism. of course, everyone here freaks out (me included) at their behaviour but mainly because he keeps ignoring advice or if he takes it, he makes it look like he knew that all the time.

it's actually depressing and sad. I'm not even angry anymore. just sad.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Flagged and disliked... completely disgusted. That poor child.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

also really nice that he has bugs on his basil plant while having a newborn at home.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Emilia doesn't look to me like she has cradle cap, but it does look like the marks from the vacuum are pealing...

Does she think this looks good??

All I could think when she said "Oh no, you're having a little spit up" was.. "Oh no, Emilia, don't ruin your outfit!"

I bet he goes through the comments and is seeing what pisses people off. More views, more money.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

flagged it as well.
hope YT will do sth about it, it's relatively rare to have so many reports on one video.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:I would love to get into a discussion with these teenage minions. in person. they wouldn't stand a chance. It's funny how they call us haters when all we do is give them constructive criticism. of course, everyone here freaks out (me included) at their behaviour but mainly because he keeps ignoring advice or if he takes it, he makes it look like he knew that all the time.

it's actually depressing and sad. I'm not even angry anymore. just sad.
:yup:
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

syllabub wrote:
laydee wrote:
Browniepants wrote:

They say 1 in 5 ladies are induced these days. It is a lot!
That's far more than it should be. it's almost 1 in 4 in the US and we have a TERRIBLE maternal death rate. we are ranked 39th in the world for maternal mortality, behind some developing countries. For a country with "the best healthcare in the world" we're doing a poor job with labor and delivery.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”