TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

princess oompa loompa: your daughter doesn't care if she pukes on a pink fleece hoodie with lilac polka dots or on a pale pink shirt with an elephant on it.

IT'S A BABY!! stop treating it like DOLL!
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Does anyone know if comments contribute to how much £££ J & A get?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:I would love to get into a discussion with these teenage minions. in person. they wouldn't stand a chance. It's funny how they call us haters when all we do is give them constructive criticism. of course, everyone here freaks out (me included) at their behaviour but mainly because he keeps ignoring advice or if he takes it, he makes it look like he knew that all the time.

it's actually depressing and sad. I'm not even angry anymore. just sad.
they would be childishly screaming in about two minutes.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Er....
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

sand and water wrote:I never ever thought I would ever have to flag their video, but they are intentionally using their daughter to get at the "haters"... It's disgusting a vile. I call THAT a vile abuse campaign against poor Emilia- orchestrated by her own parents.
That just shows how much of a grown ups they are. Sad really!
Last edited by LadyTheBug on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I seriously didn't want to cut her sn out because everyone should know that this person is the stupidest minion alive.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Lilja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilja »

I know this may sound a little harsh, but I kinda hope Emilia starts a phase of screaming bloody murder throughout the night to get back at her parents for letting the dogs lick her like that.
Maybe then we'll see them working a 24 hour day :?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

syllabub wrote:Image

Er....
having a baby... and finding a matching foundation... has absolutely nothing to do with each other or am I wrong? :rofl:
it's always the same pattern: as soon as the minions are not able to respond in a reasonable way, they'll say "LEAVE ANNA ALONE, SHE JUST HAD A BABY"
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Sorry but these people are just so sad...it's embarrassing...

@geekinthepink - "she's just had a baby!" will be the excuse for everything now. ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#prayformatchingfoundation
blondie.blonde

Unread post by blondie.blonde »

I have to watch some of there vlogs to see what is going on to see what i can laugh about are do they still have all 20 dogs and does she think she is still a model.
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

Lea wrote:Does anyone know if comments contribute to how much £££ J & A get?
You don't get money for comments, only views + advertisements. However, if people are arguing in comments that means they are getting notifications and coming back and viewing the video all over again so that = loadsa money for anna + jonathan the more people argue!
That's why they haven't switched off the comments, ever. No matter how bad they got. And I suppose it's also why Jonathan likes to annoy "haters" and purposely put things in the vlogs that will annoy them.
He couldn't be more obviously trying to bait the haters today with that title "DOG LICKS BABY CLEAN." It's actually disgusting how he let that filthy dog lick his baby JUST to get to "haters". Ugh it makes me mad. Expect to see more like "DRIVING WITH NO HANDS!" etc, wouldn't be surprised if he actually did something like that just to annoy viewers. Who can blame him? The audacity of us, being concerned for his daughters health/safety! We are just horrid...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blondie.blonde wrote:I have to watch some of there vlogs to see what is going on to see what i can laugh about are do they still have all 20 dogs and does she think she is still a model.
YAY! look who's here!
haha, they do... and anna thinks her baby is a doll.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

"Just" having a baby doesn't give you an excuse to act like a complete idiot and act like you only just received a new doll for Christmas. I hope Emilia barfs all over her outfits everyday and Anna actually has to spend their money on all new clothes for her.

And Anna, everytime Emilia cries does NOT mean she is just hungry. Not sure if anybody has told you, but babies like to be held and cradled. Laying your baby next to you in bed while you play with your phone, and lying your baby on top of you while you are playing video games does not count for bonding time.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

laydee wrote:
Lea wrote:Does anyone know if comments contribute to how much £££ J & A get?
You don't get money for comments, only views + advertisements. However, if people are arguing in comments that means they are getting notifications and coming back and viewing the video all over again so that = loadsa money for anna + jonathan the more people argue!
That's why they haven't switched off the comments, ever. No matter how bad they got. And I suppose it's also why Jonathan likes to annoy "haters" and purposely put things in the vlogs that will annoy them.
He couldn't be more obviously trying to bait the haters today with that title "DOG LICKS BABY CLEAN." It's actually disgusting how he let that filthy dog lick his baby JUST to get to "haters". Ugh it makes me mad. Expect to see more like "DRIVING WITH NO HANDS!" etc, wouldn't be surprised if he actually did something like that just to annoy viewers. Who can blame him? The audacity of us, being concerned for his daughters health/safety! We are just horrid...
which is why people should just dislike and not comment. They need less views!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:"Just" having a baby doesn't give you an excuse to act like a complete idiot and act like you only just received a new doll for Christmas. I hope Emilia barfs all over her outfits everyday and Anna actually has to spend their money on all new clothes for her.

And Anna, everytime Emilia cries does NOT mean she is just hungry. Not sure if anybody has told you, but babies like to be held and cradled. Laying your baby next to you in bed while you play with your phone, and lying your baby on top of you while you are playing video games does not count for bonding time.

isn't there an app for that?
:rofl:
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Hahaha... The youtube comment about the foundation was me.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

It's so sad that the Cult Of Minions can't see how their psuedo-father - Jonathan - creates controversial titles to draw in negative comments from 'Haterz' so they can fight with his fans. Can you see what a state these kids are getting in over the slightest bit of critisism, never mind the harsh stuff? These little kids are getting very emotionally hurt and upset and yet he continues making titles to aggrivate the 'haterz' that the kids fight with. That isn't a very nice, loving person, creating aggression and fights in his 'community' is it?
ImageImage
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

What do you guys think about boycotting a video one day?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:What do you guys think about boycotting a video one day?
by doing what? not watching it? or doing something else?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”