Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Might be funny to follow Lemoncitrus and act like psycho-minions for a couple of hours tonight in comments, what do you guys think? It's a creative way of getting our point across. Might even make a few of the Minions realise how ridiculous they sound.
let's do it. although it will make me look stupid because I commented "wise" stuff already. but hey, who cares. let's start the fun. who's in?
Dang it. I would so do that, but it would be very obvious coming from me. Since the minions keep tabs on all my comments. Those psychos always ruining my fun.
You know what?... I have another YouTube account, maybe I should dust it off and use it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:in conjunction with boycotting we should tweet Dofus saying #SelfSabotage. It makes sense since that is what he is doing to his "YouTube career."

Off topic, Missglammorazzi just posted a nail polish collection video. Darn it Ingrid, now I want to go get some nailpolish tomorrow.
off topic: watched the video. jealous! but still, this "truth about ingrid"-thread was weird. shouldn't have read it. /off topic.
OOooo I haven't read that. Should I stay away from it?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Might be funny to follow Lemoncitrus and act like psycho-minions for a couple of hours tonight in comments, what do you guys think? It's a creative way of getting our point across. Might even make a few of the Minions realise how ridiculous they sound.
let's do it. although it will make me look stupid because I commented "wise" stuff already. but hey, who cares. let's start the fun. who's in?
LMAO It's Boycott EVE celebration! :hee: :hee: :rofl: :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Dang it. I would so do that, but it would be very obvious coming from me. Since the minions keep tabs on all my comments. Those psychos always ruining my fun.
You know what?... I have another YouTube account, maybe I should dust it off and use it.
go girl, I'm all in it! a lot of fun :D
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:in conjunction with boycotting we should tweet Dofus saying #SelfSabotage. It makes sense since that is what he is doing to his "YouTube career."

Off topic, Missglammorazzi just posted a nail polish collection video. Darn it Ingrid, now I want to go get some nailpolish tomorrow.
off topic: watched the video. jealous! but still, this "truth about ingrid"-thread was weird. shouldn't have read it. /off topic.
OOooo I haven't read that. Should I stay away from it?
there's always truth in what people say... if you like her a lot, better don't :(
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
In the Michelle Phan forum, they use to re-upload her videos onto a mirror site so she wouldn't make money of the views. Not sure what the legality of this is, but all I can say is someone used to do this.

But, I fully support the boycott. No use giving them a single penny more.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh fuck, PMSL :D I feel embarrassed for myself for writing shit in the comments like I just did... but hey...
and I'm not being racist! really not! just turned my minion brain on!

syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Boycott watching the videos, but one person post a link to 'all comments' on their latest video so we can still spam without giving them views and revenue. Watch how tweedle dumb and tweedle dee only have a few pennies in the bank this week yet the flame comments just keep rolling in. ;)

LMAO @ the curry comment. Curry makeup.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
In the Michelle Phan forum, they use to re-upload her videos onto a mirror site so she wouldn't make money of the views. Not sure what the legality of this is, but all I can say is someone used to do this.

But, I fully support the boycott. No use giving them a single penny more.
that sounds interesting though. mirror site and all. mh! but we actually shouldn't watch it and turn this thread into a fashion and make up thread for a week. hahaha.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote: Dang it. I would so do that, but it would be very obvious coming from me. Since the minions keep tabs on all my comments. Those psychos always ruining my fun.
go girl, I'm all in it! a lot of fun :D
I'm just going in as me. Lol I deserve to have a little fun. These minions take things too seriously. BRING ON THE SARCASM!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMFG! DANNY GRAY!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA :hail:
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Me :D haha
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Me :D haha
awesome... laughed so hard!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Me :D haha
That....was.....amazing... HAHAHHAHAHHA
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

putain wrote:When changing to a new brand of dog food, you are supposed to gradually mix the new food in with the old food. You do this as not to upset the dog's sensitive stomach. Those puppies are going to have some serious diarrhea.
So tomorrow's vlog title will be "dog vomit"
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

What are everyone's youtubes names? so I know someone isn't being serious with their comments.. (if you're being sarcastic) I'm ks422.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:What are everyone's youtubes names? so I know someone isn't being serious with their comments.. (if you're being sarcastic) I'm ks422.
tiniliciouz ;)

ps: don't blame me for the nickname. I was 15 and a huge o-town fan.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:What are everyone's youtubes names? so I know someone isn't being serious with their comments.. (if you're being sarcastic) I'm ks422.
OctoberN
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

i support your boycott but i get entertained from watching how stupid they are ! i will post the comments link for you all tomorrow :)
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

sand and water wrote:
OctoberN
Busyxbees

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”