Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by magicdragon »

Spread da luv!! stamp out da haterz...
Teatimer

Unread post by Teatimer »

Views are back to under 30,000 so don't watch the vlogs anymore, they will be back to living in the piss house. They are trying o work people up with titles and other stuff to get money to move out.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Teatimer wrote:Views are back to under 30,000 so don't watch the vlogs anymore, they will be back to living in the piss house. They are trying o work people up with titles and other stuff to get money to move out.
We are boycotting for a week starting tomorrow, but for tonight.. we are having fun in the comments!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Naps

Unread post by Naps »

You do realize that you "ladies" are coming off very poorly in the comments, right? Any credibility that you may have had is gone. Really, I don't see the point of such immaturity and spite? I'm actually surprised you would stoop to bullying. And you do realize that you have been commenting for HOURS? Happy to see what lovely PRODUCTIVE members of society you all are.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
Teatimer wrote:Views are back to under 30,000 so don't watch the vlogs anymore, they will be back to living in the piss house. They are trying o work people up with titles and other stuff to get money to move out.
We are boycotting for a week starting tomorrow, but for tonight.. we are having fun in the comments!
we're basically showing the minions what they do all the time.
#educatetheminions
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

Naps wrote:You do realize that you "ladies" are coming off very poorly in the comments, right? Any credibility that you may have had is gone. Really, I don't see the point of such immaturity and spite? I'm actually surprised you would stoop to bullying. And you do realize that you have been commenting for HOURS? Happy to see what lovely PRODUCTIVE members of society you all are.
Wow, you have seen the light! I am so glad you have finally realized and taken the blinders off! Thank you for acknowledging that the minions are immature, spiteful, bullies and truly "productive" members of society as a majority of them are like 12 and their contributions include leaving vile comments and goals in life are trying to look as fake-baked and orange as possible. Kinda sad you didn't see yourself falling into the hole of being trapped in your own logic and calling out the true haters (minions) for what they really are.
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

what I really want to know is how these people deal with criticisms in real life? I mean soon they may have jobs/being in college and what are they gonna do when their boss/a customer/professor gives them criticism/advice? They will probably start cursing at them for their lack of vocabulary and call them a hater as that is all them seem to know. I can just see them in class, where the teacher says they got the answer wrong and the minion screams HATER! and stamps their feet and has a two year old tantrum.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taffy03 wrote:
Naps wrote:You do realize that you "ladies" are coming off very poorly in the comments, right? Any credibility that you may have had is gone. Really, I don't see the point of such immaturity and spite? I'm actually surprised you would stoop to bullying. And you do realize that you have been commenting for HOURS? Happy to see what lovely PRODUCTIVE members of society you all are.
Wow, you have seen the light! I am so glad you have finally realized and taken the blinders off! Thank you for acknowledging that the minions are immature, spiteful, bullies and truly "productive" members of society as a majority of them are like 12 and their contributions include leaving vile comments and goals in life are trying to look as fake-baked and orange as possible. Kinda sad you didn't see yourself falling into the hole of being trapped in your own logic and calling out the true haters (minions) for what they really are.
aww, come on, naps. it's only fun.
thank you, taffy. well said.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

hahahahahahaa, no words!
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

Taffy03 wrote:what I really want to know is how these people deal with criticisms in real life? I mean soon they may have jobs/being in college and what are they gonna do when their boss/a customer/professor gives them criticism/advice? They will probably start cursing at them for their lack of vocabulary and call them a hater as that is all them seem to know. I can just see them in class, where the teacher says they got the answer wrong and the minion screams HATER! and stamps their feet and has a two year old tantrum.

IT WOULDNT SUPRISE ME!! honestly i think these people are 12 year olds who have those parents that always let them get there own way and treat them like a golden child.
Naps

Unread post by Naps »

Taffy03 wrote:
Lol, you are delusional and trying to rationalize bad behavior. That's whats sad :)
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LMFAO! @ "She has a nice metabolism #IGNORETHESTICHES" :lol: :good1: :rofl: :hugs: :hee: :lol!: :gj: :ele:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:LMFAO! @ "She has a nice metabolism #IGNORETHESTICHES" :lol: :good1: :rofl: :hugs: :hee: :lol!: :gj: :ele:
I didn't know my brain could produce so much shit... I'm stunned. oh god :D
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:LMFAO! @ "She has a nice metabolism #IGNORETHESTICHES" :lol: :good1: :rofl: :hugs: :hee: :lol!: :gj: :ele:
I didn't know my brain could produce so much shit... I'm stunned. oh god :D
You should take this routine on the road. HILARIOUS! HAHAHA
Bebenugget

i swear to god writing the all hail j&a comments are killing my braincells.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

According to Anna's twitter, she has failed at mommy monday again. Um seriously, it seems like Dofus does all the work except breastfeeding. WTF?! If you look at their vlogs day to day, what is she doing when she isn't feeding Emilia? I always see her with dofus.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:According to Anna's twitter, she has failed at mommy monday again. Um seriously, it seems like Dofus does all the work except breastfeeding. WTF?! If you look at their vlogs day to day, what is she doing when she isn't feeding Emilia? I always see her with dofus.
Maybe she had more visitors!
Bebenugget

im so confused about the visitor thing, i saw msd and another person ? does that count as visitors ?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote:im so confused about the visitor thing, i saw msd and another person ? does that count as visitors ?
DEM INVISIBLE FRIENDS!!!!!

sorry. comment mode on.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote:im so confused about the visitor thing, i saw msd and another person ? does that count as visitors ?
According to them. They made several comments about visitors coming, my god, I was even getting excited at the thoughts of something different! Then I saw MSD and Erika in the background. Big F'n swing!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”