True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Image

Hi Kendra.

Since you love lurking this board, here is a little tidbit of info for your ignorant brain. We genuinely care about the health and well-being of Emilia. If you think it is so hilarious that Dofus did this video to get at the "haters" then you are disgusting because you are BLIND to see that he is using his newborn daughter as a tactic. Look up at the the name of this website. Yup it's called Guru Gossip. What the hell did you expect coming to this site? Do you think you're going to get kudos from Dofus if you tattle on us about what we talk about? Newsflash! He already lurks this site as well. So you're doing nothing except making yourself look like a complete imbecile. You are sad pathetic person who needs to get a life instead of obsessing and fawning over people you don't know.
#MinionMole WTF!!!!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Watching them handle the baby is SO freaking scary! I hold my breath when her face is smothered in a blanket or in Jofus's shirt. This sounds insane but I seriously hope they don't accidentally kill or injure her. The poor thing =[

I know!! As Jofus was like "what are you doing Emilia? Trying to bury your face in my shirt?" Um no idiot, she can't move herself and she's trying to breathe. Hold her properly and she will be happy and comfortable. That is just NOT how you handle a newborn baby. And to all those people who say stuff like "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face!!" I have NO problem defending innocent, helpless newborns over their idiot parents. I will offend a parent any day if it helps a child out somehow.
DAMN STRAIGHT!!! :*&^%:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pluto wrote:How freakin more gross can this couple get!?! yes, let's let the dog lick the ear canal of your new born. Let's vlog how to not properly hold your child while playing video games in the middle of the day, but then let's go on a morning show and tell everyone how your job is 24/7 no days off. Outfits of the day for someone that is two weeks old. She is not a doll!! She's a human being.....
She's a PUPPET/PROP...both of them use her like that! They r disgusting!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YES! Ladies! go in on that "kendra cooper minion" !
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NitrousOxide »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Watching them handle the baby is SO freaking scary! I hold my breath when her face is smothered in a blanket or in Jofus's shirt. This sounds insane but I seriously hope they don't accidentally kill or injure her. The poor thing =[

I know!! As Jofus was like "what are you doing Emilia? Trying to bury your face in my shirt?" Um no idiot, she can't move herself and she's trying to breathe. Hold her properly and she will be happy and comfortable. That is just NOT how you handle a newborn baby. And to all those people who say stuff like "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face!!" I have NO problem defending innocent, helpless newborns over their idiot parents. I will offend a parent any day if it helps a child out somehow.
Wow, you're such a good person. :)
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html
I just finished reading this load of shit. So this is the angle Jofus is using to attract more viewers? Now that they have the baby, let’s use her to spin the negativity and appeal to the readers compassion. "We’re being abused and bullied" *waves cute/lop sided headed baby in front of camera* Aww… that poor couple and their adorable baby.

Now they’re victims?

How much lower are they going to sink?

There is no doubt in my mind that they had that baby to make their show more interesting (if I’m mean for saying that whatever). People are going to eventually tune out when your life consist of the bitchy tangerine princess, the howler monkey, random chat about nothing of importance and daily trips to Tesco. They knew they had to do something to keep their audience and the $$$ rolling in. The only victim in this sad situation is Emilia.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Valentino wrote: I just finished reading this load of shit. So this is the angle Jofus is using to attract more viewers? Now that they have the baby, let’s use her to spin the negativity and appeal to the readers compassion. "We’re being abused and bullied" *waves cute/lop sided headed baby in front of camera* Aww… that poor couple and their adorable baby.

Now they’re victims?

There is no doubt in my mind that they had that baby to make their show more interesting (if I’m mean for saying that whatever). People are going to eventually tune out when your life consist of the bitchy tangerine princess, the howler monkey, random chat about nothing of importance and daily trips to Tesco. They knew they had to do something to keep their audience and the $$$ rolling in. The only victim in this sad situation is Emilia.
<3 <3 LOVE that GiF!Jack FTW! Sums them up exactly!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

I had a skim over the DM comments. I don't understand the ones saying "they're a lovely couple" how can people say that if they don't know them?? We get told we can't give our opinion because we '"don't know" princess & curious George...minion 'logic' stumps me.

And totally agree that they had the baby to keep the channel going. Anna would have been better with one of those weird/creepy dolls that look like real babies so she could dress it up without the 'hassle'. She's already making it seem like she resents Emilia because she can't do outfits / videos or paint her nails. The entire situation is so sad.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Valentino wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, no way... they're in the Daily Mail newspaper which is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html
I just finished reading this load of shit. So this is the angle Jofus is using to attract more viewers? Now that they have the baby, let’s use her to spin the negativity and appeal to the readers compassion. "We’re being abused and bullied" *waves cute/lop sided headed baby in front of camera* Aww… that poor couple and their adorable baby.

Now they’re victims?

agreed agreed agreed!! glad you're back! <3
Lilja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilja »

Do you think they're getting fewer views? Yesterday's video has under 25,000 views despite the commotion in the comments. Their videos aren't that much more interesting with a baby tbh.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

everyone in for boycott-princess poo and king dum dum-week?
if we do it, everyone has to do it!

:hugs:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:everyone in for boycott-princess poo and king dum dum-week?

Solidarity! :hugs:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Hi Kendra.

Since you love lurking this board, here is a little tidbit of info for your ignorant brain. We genuinely care about the health and well-being of Emilia. If you think it is so hilarious that Dofus did this video to get at the "haters" then you are disgusting because you are BLIND to see that he is using his newborn daughter as a tactic. Look up at the the name of this website. Yup it's called Guru Gossip. What the hell did you expect coming to this site? Do you think you're going to get kudos from Dofus if you tattle on us about what we talk about? Newsflash! He already lurks this site as well. So you're doing nothing except making yourself look like a complete imbecile. You are sad pathetic person who needs to get a life instead of obsessing and fawning over people you don't know.
Why even bother to tell them this? If Kendra Cooper lurks on here as much as it sounds like she does, then surely she knows that Jonathan and Anna lurk here too. No need to repeat the info they've known for days.

Also, flagging is everyone's personal choice. We are not forcing anyone to flag or boycott anything. It's the internet and a vlog--not a revolution. OMG WATCH OUT KENDRA!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geekinthepink wrote:everyone in for boycott-princess poo and king dum dum-week?

yep..lets see those numbers go DOWN
skysoblue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skysoblue »

I'm up for it! I really thought they might grow up once their baby was born but I can't stand to watch them treat an innocent human being the way they do to benefit their pockets, it's sickening.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:

Hi Kendra.

Why even bother to tell them this? If Kendra Cooper lurks on here as much as it sounds like she does, then surely she knows that Jonathan and Anna lurk here too. No need to repeat the info they've known for days.

Also, flagging is everyone's personal choice. We are not forcing anyone to flag or boycott anything. It's the internet and a vlog--not a revolution. OMG WATCH OUT KENDRA!
:love2:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Reading his facebook page. It's so sick that so many of their fans will make excuse after excuse for them. Then when Emilia gets sick, gets meningitis, gets an ear infection, goes deaf or blind (from meningitis), I better not hear anyone making excuse for these two. Why on God's green earth would you KNOWINGLY put your newborn in harm's way?

And to all those saying, "Look at developing/"third world" countries--they live in filth and their children live!" I give you some stats for UNICEF on Sub Sahara Africa (http://www.childinfo.org/mortality.html)
The highest rates of child mortality are still in sub-Saharan Africa—where 1 in 9 children dies before age five.

The proportion of under-five deaths that occur within the first month of life (the neonatal period) has increased 17 percent since 1990, from 36 percent to about 43 percent, because declines in the neonatal mortality rate are slower than those in the mortality rate for older children.
You better say your f*#king prayers if you think it's OK to raise Emilia like she's living in a third world country.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Kendra- Apparently we have just as much time as you. :roll:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I think after the boycott is over we should start using the hashtag #TheVlogsGuruGossipMade because nearly ever vlog responds to what we speak about here. They're running out of content, grasping at straws and endangering the life of their child in order to "get back at the haters."
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

dolliedays wrote:Kendra- Apparently we have just as much time as you. :roll:
:love2:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”