TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

syllabub
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by syllabub »

Is it not possible to just make a private YT channel for just us guys to watch and comment on? It doesn't appear on the persons channel, in search results or in playlists and only up to 50 people can watch it. Or would there be copyright issues? I know ForeverKailyn has a lot of her videos reuploaded by others onto YT because she always deletes them and people want to keep the evidence of shite she does.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

aww, there she is. waited for her patiently.
superaaandy!

Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

syllabub wrote:Is it not possible to just make a private YT channel for just us guys to watch and comment on? It doesn't appear on the persons channel, in search results or in playlists and only up to 50 people can watch it. Or would there be copyright issues? I know ForeverKailyn has a lot of her videos reuploaded by others onto YT because she always deletes them and people want to keep the evidence of shite she does.
Hmmm

I'd do it but I'm just a bit worried about the copyright thing, his videos are uploaded on standard youtube licence which means he retains all the copyright, we'll need to figure out a way of doing it so only we can find it and no minions can report it
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

i know yuck! uploaded it to a place but i guess i could try...ehhh idk how to do it q_q
Last edited by Browniepants on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Jaeme wrote:I have an idea for cutting down the views, well not my idea it was something the one of the ladies in the BarginBeautyMom thread did, I'm not sure if it would cause trouble with copyrights or not but it's possible to download the video and reupload it onto a non-monitized channel so it can be watched but they don't get their precious view.

Also noticed, Jofatso is going on BBC radio tonight to talk about the 'vile abuse campaign' so I dropped them a mail about it only being a message on facebook and it's now being milked for all it's worth...will see if it gets mentioned.

wow he is really desperate for drama
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:
Jaeme wrote:I have an idea for cutting down the views, well not my idea it was something the one of the ladies in the BarginBeautyMom thread did, I'm not sure if it would cause trouble with copyrights or not but it's possible to download the video and reupload it onto a non-monitized channel so it can be watched but they don't get their precious view.

Also noticed, Jofatso is going on BBC radio tonight to talk about the 'vile abuse campaign' so I dropped them a mail about it only being a message on facebook and it's now being milked for all it's worth...will see if it gets mentioned.

wow he is really desperate for drama
fucking bastard. he's just.... AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
syllabub
Talker
Talker

I'm uploading one of their videos to a private video sharing site now. It's going to take 30 mins to upload in HD for you guys lol. Will let you know when it's done and if I figure out how to share it ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just watched gossmakeupartist (I love this guy to pieces). it's his latest video about make up mistakes. he starts off by talking about how foundation should match your skin. had to laugh a lot when he said: "remember, there's no exact science to this, so don't take it as being written in stone, but it's a really good idea to try that our face and our bodies at least know each other"

TAKE NOT, NINIS!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

syllabub wrote:I'm uploading one of their videos to a private video sharing site now. It's going to take 30 mins to upload in HD for you guys lol. Will let you know when it's done and if I figure out how to share it ;)
that's great...
but, this forum is public. everyone can read it. minions will tell them straight away... we have to be sure we don't get butt kicks for doing illegal stuff.
doesn't sound illegal, but you know?
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geekinthepink wrote:
syllabub wrote:I'm uploading one of their videos to a private video sharing site now. It's going to take 30 mins to upload in HD for you guys lol. Will let you know when it's done and if I figure out how to share it ;)
that's great...
but, this forum is public. everyone can read it. minions will tell them straight away... we have to be sure we don't get butt kicks for doing illegal stuff.

yep..must keep it private
syllabub
Talker
Talker

geekinthepink wrote:
that's great...
We have PM's here on GG so no need to post links on this thread. I just did a little test run on this site and sent a LQ version of their vlog to my email, so the site works. The video link can only be sent to email addresses though. If it's more harm than it's worth than obviously there's no point of doing this. Just an option. I think it would be better to just make a private YT channel and share the link via PM. If someone *did* report it, all YT would do is shut down the channel. But like I said, if it's more trouble than it's worth, lets not bother. :)
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

i think if we set it up with a privacy password and ONLY give the video information to those who want it. like you tell us if you want the info and we private message you the link site and password and you cant post the info on here or it will get reported
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

syllabub wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
that's great...
We have PM's here on GG so no need to post links on this thread. I just did a little test run on this site and sent a LQ version of their vlog to my email, so the site works. The video link can only be sent to email addresses though. If it's more harm than it's worth than obviously there's no point of doing this. Just an option. I think it would be better to just make a private YT channel and share the link via PM. If someone *did* report it, all YT would do is shut down the channel. But like I said, if it's more trouble than it's worth, lets not bother. :)
lol you posted what i was thinking .-. lol
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

okay, great idea! thanks for making such an effort (:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

if anyone's interested in watching, I always have to think of fatty when seeing this... I love jonlajoie aka mc vagina. he's the freaking best.

[youtube][/youtube]
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

i have to be honest and say i think it's gone a bit too far, its one thing disagreeing with their parenting skills..or lack of! but the past 3days the comments have gotten a bit..weird. The hashtags were funny but not anymore lol I dunno, just my opinion :)

LMAO geekinthepink, that video!
syllabub
Talker
Talker

It's only fun to comment on their videos if they have a controversial one like the dog licking one. With the others there is honestly no point at all because the video is so fcking boring there's nothing to even argue or take the piss about. The minions just don't want to have any fun with the non controversial videos. Reading through the dog video comments was so hilarious as the minions were honestly just yanking their hair out in frustration and everyone was battling lmao. But in regular vlogs there's nothing to even comment on or talk about so it's just...dull. I mean I'm happy they aren't showing Emilia being licked in the face by a dog in some videos! But there's no need to comment if nothing is going on.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Browniepants wrote:
syllabub wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
that's great...
lol you posted what i was thinking .-. lol
Just use KeepVid.com to download it directly. It's not illegal as long as you're not using it to make money or for your own use.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

syllabub wrote:It's only fun to comment on their videos if they have a controversial one like the dog licking one. With the others there is honestly no point at all because the video is so fcking boring there's nothing to even argue or take the piss about. The minions just don't want to have any fun with the non controversial videos. Reading through the dog video comments was so hilarious as the minions were honestly just yanking their hair out in frustration and everyone was battling lmao. But in regular vlogs there's nothing to even comment on or talk about so it's just...dull. I mean I'm happy they aren't showing Emilia being licked in the face by a dog in some videos! But there's no need to comment if nothing is going on.
yesterday was so freaking funny... we tore everyone apart. we did it like the minions do it. if someone goes "I like really luvz your vlogz uguyz but jonathan, can you change your shirt?!", we went "SHUTTHEFUCKUP, FUCKOFFHATER!"

it was sooo much fun. I'll do it again some time.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Browniepants wrote:i think if we set it up with a privacy password and ONLY give the video information to those who want it. like you tell us if you want the info and we private message you the link site and password and you cant post the info on here or it will get reported
If anyone wants a link to the private YT channel, just PM me your youtube name so when I start uploading you can see them. I'll start uploading from tomorrow if everyone's ok with it. I can delete the videos at any time if we decide it's not worth the fuss.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”