TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

pinkygx7o wrote:All of you people absolutely DISGUST me. You have no right to criticise a new families parenting skills. Yes they are going to make mistakes, but viewers should be there to give them advice and not hate.
Also try and spare a thought for Anna and Jofus. If they find this forum and see what you have been saying about them, just think about how they will feel.
You can see that they absolutely adore Emilia and would do nothing to hurt her and they would never purposefully put her in danger
So I would recommend you guys to get a grip and mind your own business!!
You know what's really disgusting? The way they use their daughter to get at the "haters." If you actually read here you would see we are the ones who gave them advice, not hate. It was fans who threw hate our way for giving advice. We would say "Jofus you should support her head," and a uber fan would reply saying "F*** OFF!" Now read that very carefully and tell me which one is hate and which is advice. We are tired of the minions being blinded and yelling at us for giving advice. Listen you can't have it both way. You don't want us to write in the comments fine, but don't come here on this board and expect to get your way here.

Exploitation- utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes.

NOW that you know what exploitation means, don't come here and tell us that Jofus and Anna aren't exploiting their child for the gain of views and drama in the comment area. I rest my case.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

pinkygx7o wrote:Seriously, I know that they have probably made a few mistakes and will make many more in the future, but you don't have to target them because of that. There are parents right now doing a lot worse things to their children, so why don't you focus your time and efforts into doing something to prevent child beatings and malnutrition, rather than criticizing a family who absolutely adore Emilia
YT has an open comment section. Unless someone is giving complete adoration, they shouldn't be allowed to comment? You can flag our comments on spam or downrate them on YT - what more do you want? No one is allowed to express an opinion yet you can come here on a TRASH THREAD and tell us what we can and cannot type? At least have some understanding. I've seen Sand and Water's comments on YT and all along she was giving advice. Not bashing or throwing insults and everyone, but giving advice to J&A. Then all the minions started attacking her for simply stating an opinion and saying we all think we have PhDs and google degrees lol. YOU are the bitter nasty trolls who abuse us who merely give advice and get all heat up when we respond to you or start taking the piss to wind you up for being such idiots. YOU go focus your time and effort on something else.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
pinkygx7o wrote:Seriously, I know that they have probably made a few mistakes and will make many more in the future, but you don't have to target them because of that. There are parents right now doing a lot worse things to their children, so why don't you focus your time and efforts into doing something to prevent child beatings and malnutrition, rather than criticizing a family who absolutely adore Emilia
ps: get on jofey's facebook, tell him about how brave you were to come on here and what bitches we are. your mission is completed.

and we couldn't care less.
:roll: really we stop commenting they come here to find us to continue to defend those bafoons ................
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

syllabub wrote:
YT has an open comment section. Unless someone is giving complete adoration, they shouldn't be allowed to comment? You can flag our comments on spam or downrate them on YT - what more do you want? No one is allowed to express an opinion yet you can come here on a TRASH THREAD and tell us what we can and cannot type? At least have some understanding. I've seen Sand and Water's comments on YT and all along she was giving advice. Not bashing or throwing insults and everyone, but giving advice to J&A. Then all the minions started attacking her for simply stating an opinion and saying we all think we have PhDs and google degrees lol. YOU are the bitter nasty trolls who abuse us who merely give advice and get all heat up when we respond to you or start taking the piss to wind you up for being such idiots. YOU go focus your time and effort on something else.
Thank you! :D <3
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

syllabub wrote:
<3
exactly.

and now, minion, crawl back into your hole.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I looove this community feel on here. it's an actual community and I happen to like a lot of you.

#gettingabitemotionalthanksminion
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

pinkygx7o wrote:All of you people absolutely DISGUST me. You have no right to criticise a new families parenting skills. Yes they are going to make mistakes, but viewers should be there to give them advice and not hate.
Also try and spare a thought for Anna and Jofus. If they find this forum and see what you have been saying about them, just think about how they will feel.
You can see that they absolutely adore Emilia and would do nothing to hurt her and they would never purposefully put her in danger
So I would recommend you guys to get a grip and mind your own business!!

you are either young or blind. Do you not get that he comes here to read? Many times he will do things that are talked about here..titles to bring on hate comments. He is not all clean as you want to think. If you take your blinders off then you will see the truth. And why would you say to mind your own business? They made it their life to put their everyday life out there. If they can't take what is happening..then QUIT and get a REAL JOB
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

In her "2 WEEK POST PARTUM UPDATE!" she talks about how she has no time..but she sure had a lot of time to do her hair and makeup... geesh :roll:
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Oh brother. I don't get why people make have to make accounts on here just to "get things off their chests". And I also don't understand why minions come here, read what we write about J&A and then go back and "tattle"? If we're writing it here, in a public forum and writing things ON their videos, why the hell would they think we'd care about them tattling??
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:I looove this community feel on here. it's an actual community and I happen to like a lot of you.

<3 :love2: I feel the same way. We are all mature enough to respect each's opinions whether we agree or disagree. We don't yell and scream at each other. It's called being mature adults and conversing. We are a community because we respect each other. :D :hugs:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:In her "2 WEEK POST PARTUM UPDATE!" she talks about how she has no time..but she sure had a lot of time to do her hair and makeup... geesh :roll:
I basically just watched a few seconds to see what her belly looks like.
Mayorsquad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mayorsquad »

No hun. They've made many mistakes. Intentionally.
They're money hungry and they'll obviously do whatever it takes to get it, even if it means they have to play dirty (exploiting Emilia).

Now quit overworking those poor brain cells of yours and get back to your duties as a mindless minion.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:I looove this community feel on here. it's an actual community and I happen to like a lot of you.

<3 :love2: I feel the same way. We are all mature enough to respect each's opinions whether we agree or disagree. We don't yell and scream at each other. It's called being mature adults and conversing. We are a community because we respect each other. :D :hugs:
that's what I meant! :) <3 :hugs:
Caaitlinxo

Unread post by Caaitlinxo »

Anyone else noticed in her 2 week update her hair is just all over Emilia's face? TIE IT BACK :x
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Caaitlinxo wrote:Anyone else noticed in her 2 week update her hair is just all over Emilia's face? TIE IT BACK :x
There was a vlog where she picks up Emilia and shoves her face right into a pile of hair. I have yet to see them CRADDLE her like a newborn should be held. They always want to sit her up like she is 3- 4 months old.
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NitrousOxide »

geeklove wrote:
fuck off. this is a trash forum. trash them or get out.
Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"?

And nice attempt at a boycott, guys. ROFLCOPTER.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

I wrote a comment about it on her video and also, you guys could check out the pictures of her belly on her blog, if you wanted to see them.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

:D <3
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

NitrousOxide wrote:
geeklove wrote:
fuck off. this is a trash forum. trash them or get out.
Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"?

And nice attempt at a boycott, guys. ROFLCOPTER.
Mods will kick you out if you don't keep to topic. the topic is trashing them. Also, well done comparing keeping on topic to being in Nazi Germany. coming here to start fights is so exactly like being killed for your beliefs. Way to keep it classy sweetie.
Last edited by geeklove on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

that 2 week update, jeez. favourite products so far, a 'newborn' dummy (HAAA, newborn, we all saw that thing, it was no way a newborn dummy/soother) that a subby sent, baby wipes that a company sent, baby dummy clips that a subby sent, that pink musical dog that a subby sent.. apart from the furniture/baby carrier did they buy anything?
also, anna says emilia is such a good baby she wakes up once or twice in the night max, didnt she moan in the vlog yday that emilia was fussy that night and wanted to 'be on the boob' constantly? why lie? who is she trying to convince here?

she also says 'if you have any advice feel free to write it' or something like that, so much for all the superfans saying it wasnt our place to advise them!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”