Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:hey they read the email
oh! the email... who sent it... I forgot... what did they say??

it said something along the lines of "the still born comment was one instance over email a while ago. I used to watch their vlogs but I realized that jonathan does things and uses suggestive comments to incite controversy in the comments." and something about them painting themselves in an angelic light.
well done, jaeme!!!
how did they react??
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

They would already have been off when it was read out but I hope it stops the sympathy train. He left out the bit about they should be more concerned about supporting their baby's head when they hold her than people's comments on the internet but I guess he has to be polite :-p
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:hey they read the email

it said something along the lines of "the still born comment was one instance over email a while ago. I used to watch their vlogs but I realized that jonathan does things and uses suggestive comments to incite controversy in the comments." and something about them painting themselves in an angelic light.

they read that to jofus?!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: oh! the email... who sent it... I forgot... what did they say??

well done, jaeme!!!
how did they react??
They mostly just had some other guy start talking right after. and the other guy said something along the lines of "saying you hope someone's child is stillborn is horrible and unacceptable socially, but it's not illegal, nor should it be" he was basically talking about the legality of those kinds of comments and how to add more laws would restrict freedom of speech etc.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

they read that to jofus?!
no, not to jofus. he was already off before I started listening, but if he kept listening he would have heard it.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:

well done, jaeme!!!
how did they react??
They mostly just had some other guy start talking right after. and the other guy said something along the lines of "saying you hope someone's child is stillborn is horrible and unacceptable socially, but it's not illegal, nor should it be" he was basically talking about the legality of those kinds of comments and how to add more laws would restrict freedom of speech etc.
oh god. they made the biggest thing out of it... jonathan's riding the pity train. prick.
djmystery7

Unread post by djmystery7 »

Baby Emilia is not impressed by her OOTD
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

djmystery7 wrote:Image
she looks like jonathan. so much.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
poor kid. hopefully that won't be the case forever.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

NitrousOxide wrote:
geeklove wrote:
pinkygx7o wrote:Seriously, I know that they have probably made a few mistakes and will make many more in the future, but you don't have to target them because of that. There are parents right now doing a lot worse things to their children, so why don't you focus your time and efforts into doing something to prevent child beatings and malnutrition, rather than criticizing a family who absolutely adore Emilia
fuck off. this is a trash forum. trash them or get out.
Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"?

And nice attempt at a boycott, guys. ROFLCOPTER.
Haven't you heard that whoever makes a reference to Hitler or Nazis loses an argument?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
poor kid. hopefully that won't be the case forever.
how she raved about how emilia has got brown eyes since birth... they look pretty blue to me.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

pinkygx7o wrote:How the hell does that make me a hypocrite, I'm standing up for what I believe is right. I think you need to think about your morals
If you read here, you'll actually learn that a lot of us are actually quite genuinely concerned for Emilia, her safety and her welfare. If you go a bit further than say, oh, one page, you'll see links to research and citations for all the things they're knowingly doing wrong. I'm sorry, but I don't know one proper parent who would let a dog stick its tongue in a newborn.
lofticries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lofticries »

NitrousOxide wrote:
Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"?

Girl, you just reached the low! :D
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Let me just start out by saying, I'm not trying to pick on Emilia or be unkind to a baby - but I don't find her THAT cute. She's a baby, she's cute - but it doesn't go much further than that. Maybe as she gets older she will develop into her features more - but I don't get people saying she's the most beautiful baby ever. I'm around babies all the time and Emilia doesn't stand out from them.
Nadezhda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nadezhda »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:Let me just start out by saying, I'm not trying to pick on Emilia or be unkind to a baby - but I don't find her THAT cute. She's a baby, she's cute - but it doesn't go much further than that. Maybe as she gets older she will develop into her features more - but I don't get people saying she's the most beautiful baby ever. I'm around babies all the time and Emilia doesn't stand out from them.
Well it's hard to tell, because she's still a newborn. We'll have to wait a while before we can really see her features properly.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Nadezhda wrote:
BlueEyedBelle wrote:Let me just start out by saying, I'm not trying to pick on Emilia or be unkind to a baby - but I don't find her THAT cute. She's a baby, she's cute - but it doesn't go much further than that. Maybe as she gets older she will develop into her features more - but I don't get people saying she's the most beautiful baby ever. I'm around babies all the time and Emilia doesn't stand out from them.
Well it's hard to tell, because she's still a newborn. We'll have to wait a while before we can really see her features properly.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say - I don't get how people are going on and on about how beautiful a newborn is when she doesn't look like...anything. She's just a cute new baby, she's not anything spectacular like some people are making her out to be.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:In her "2 WEEK POST PARTUM UPDATE!" she talks about how she has no time..but she sure had a lot of time to do her hair and makeup... geesh :roll:
I basically just watched a few seconds to see what her belly looks like.
haha Me too.. I was like Blah Blah Blah .. Let's see the belly and how proud you are of yourself. I did hear her say how Emelia is such a good baby because she only wakes up once or twice a night at the most. I wonder if she is exaggerating because at 2 weeks old that is highly unlikely. She said co-sleeping works for them,pretty sure because she just puts Emelia on her boob and goes back to sleep. I know that isn't unheard of but I just could never do it for fear of alot of things that could go wrong.
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

"okay, i do agree with not vlogging in the car. But what is the need in all this? dont you think they are abit busy with dealing with all the internet abuse right now? if you want them to know, leave them a nice comment , anna just said on the radio, she and nor jonathan ever read negative comments, to let them now be nicer and they will read them.
Amy Elisa 4 hours ago"

i got too lazy to screencap and lulz.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

NitrousOxide wrote: Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"?

LOGICFAIL :roll:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Browniepants wrote:"okay, i do agree with not vlogging in the car. But what is the need in all this? dont you think they are abit busy with dealing with all the internet abuse right now? if you want them to know, leave them a nice comment , anna just said on the radio, she and nor jonathan ever read negative comments, to let them now be nicer and they will read them.
Amy Elisa 4 hours ago"

i got too lazy to screencap and lulz.
LIES LIES LIES. Jonathan reads her routinely as evidenced by the last three to six months of vlogs. Also, if they do not read negative comments, then they must not read ANY comments. Meaning all you minions should just stop commenting all together. When are their "fans" going to realize that these two don't care about anyone but themselves?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”