TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by savetheempire »

Also glad they're opening up about working with an agency. It makes more sense that most advertisers go to the agency and then the agency filters things down to the YouTubers. I say this because I was alway scratching my head about why advertisers would want to directly work with her seeing as her reviews are terrible and she never actually uses the products she gets for free most of the time.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

savetheempire wrote:Also glad they're opening up about working with an agency. It makes more sense that most advertisers go to the agency and then the agency filters things down to the YouTubers. I say this because I was alway scratching my head about why advertisers would want to directly work with her seeing as her reviews are terrible and she never actually uses the products she gets for free most of the time.
they aren't very good with business.
Well, I guess neither is that agency if their relationship with A&J is a parasitic relationship rather than a symbiotic one.........
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

savetheempire wrote:Also glad they're opening up about working with an agency. It makes more sense that most advertisers go to the agency and then the agency filters things down to the YouTubers. I say this because I was alway scratching my head about why advertisers would want to directly work with her seeing as her reviews are terrible and she never actually uses the products she gets for free most of the time.
That part in bold is the bit I don't like. In one of the last Stylediet videos she was talking about the free bag and she said it was hardwearing when she had only used it a day. Pure PR pre-written dribble that probably came with the freebie bag.

She lacks integrity when it comes to reviewing products she gets for free. She would get away with it if they weren't vlogging. I hate when people are insincere.

I'm getting sick of watching them. I started watching the week of the pregnancy test and was interested in watching someone grow through pregnancy and then what having a newborn was like.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Mabell wrote:
That part in bold is the bit I don't like. In one of the last Stylediet videos she was talking about the free bag and she said it was hardwearing when she had only used it a day. Pure PR pre-written dribble that probably came with the freebie bag.

She lacks integrity when it comes to reviewing products she gets for free. She would get away with it if they weren't vlogging. I hate when people are insincere.

I'm getting sick of watching them. I started watching the week of the pregnancy test and was interested in watching someone grow through pregnancy and then what having a newborn was like.
Yeah I found them at the beginning of their pregnancy, but it was only anna's channel and the pregnancy vlogs that I watched until the puppies were born.

Unread post by Guest »

Emilia's eyes are definitely that typical deep blue most babies have that turn to brown after a few months. I just love how Anna thinks they are so bizarrely unique and calls them hazel; which here in America is a light brown/green color.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Emilia's eyes are definitely that typical deep blue most babies have that turn to brown after a few months. I just love how Anna thinks they are so bizarrely unique and calls them hazel; which here in America is a light brown/green color.
she's exotic. like her mommy. so she better has HAZEL eyes :D
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

geekinthepink wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Emilia's eyes are definitely that typical deep blue most babies have that turn to brown after a few months. I just love how Anna thinks they are so bizarrely unique and calls them hazel; which here in America is a light brown/green color.
I hope she doesn't inherit the crazy look of Anna's eyes.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

featherly wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I hope she doesn't inherit the crazy look of Anna's eyes.
I actually hope she turns out to be "an" Emma.
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Why oh why do they go on pointless outings every day with Emilia? Today the went out to get lunch. Instead of complaining how she doesn't have time to do anything, maybe Anna should stay home with her newborn baby and let Jonathan go off to get food/groceries/dog beds/whatever the hell it is that they need. Then she could get chores done, feed Emilia in the privacy of the home and let her sleep peacefully. They should not be taking Emilia on outings unless it is absolutely necessary (i.e. if they need to get her to a doctor).

I also don't think Jonathan was prepared for Emilia to be a newborn for so long. He sings/talks/touches her like she is a toddler/toy, it is actually frightening to watch. How the hell did he think that she could go on the little car ride in the mall?! She can't even hold her own head up what the hell?

Also there's been no mention of walking the dogs in ages so I assume that's gone by the wayside as happened with their grooming.....
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

daisy85 wrote:Why oh why do they go on pointless outings every day with Emilia? Today the went out to get lunch. Instead of complaining how she doesn't have time to do anything, maybe Anna should stay home with her newborn baby and let Jonathan go off to get food/groceries/dog beds/whatever the hell it is that they need. Then she could get chores done, feed Emilia in the privacy of the home and let her sleep peacefully. They should not be taking Emilia on outings unless it is absolutely necessary (i.e. if they need to get her to a doctor).

I also don't think Jonathan was prepared for Emilia to be a newborn for so long. He sings/talks/touches her like she is a toddler/toy, it is actually frightening to watch. How the hell did he think that she could go on the little car ride in the mall?! She can't even hold her own head up what the hell?

Also there's been no mention of walking the dogs in ages so I assume that's gone by the wayside as happened with their grooming.....
probably because if they didn't: you'd see 28something minutes of fatso's face singing and being a maniac into the camera. nothing changed at all. actually, the vlogs are even more boring now than before. and as we said, all anna does is moan moan moan. why not be happy that your baby is healthy? in yesterday's post partum vlog, she said "I'm like a feeding machine..." oh, are you. what an annoying feature these babies have, huh? they get hungry. someone should've told her before.

I believe they just booked the puppies in for grooming. that was in the vlog when they showed the cute little kitten.
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Ooh okay, about time! I skip through most of the vlogs because they're both so annoying
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

The dogs are never walked, hence now they are frustrated and ripping up the beds they bought the other day!

I feel so sorry for them.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Anna acts so incredibly surprised that raising a newborn is time-consuming. She goes on and on in her post-partum vlog about how she can't get anything done, yet in the vlogs, Emilia is always with Dofus. Anna..My husband went back to work after a week of paternity leave. Sorry to say this, but I LITERALLY had no time to do anything- especially not curl my hair and put on makeup that was too dark for my skin tone. You are being a brat. A selfish brat! Your daughter is eating a lot because in the beginning they are constantly going through growth spurts, and growth spurts = more breastfeeding.

When Anna complains it's like, "She is always hungry, but I need to get ready." How difficult is it to feed her for 20-30 min then slap on some foundation/concealer/blush mascara and put your hair in a bun. Majority of moms cut their "beauty routine" in half BECAUSE THEIR CHILD IS MORE IMPORTANT. No one at tesco cares if your hair is curled or not. I just find it hilarious how polar opposite she is on her beauty channel, yet no one else (minions) catches on. Once your child is in their own room, with a sleep schedule, then that is when you can take more time for yourself. This newborn stage isn't about being selfish, it's about taking care of your daughter's needs first and shutting your trap because no one said raising a child would be easy.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

They are going to the doctors today, according to Dofus' Twitter. HOPEFULLY she will be vaccinated because that poor child needs some protection from the filth.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

Hey people! I was xAmy on the old sight and only got around to making an account now. I was travelling during the whole Summer so had some catching up to do! Its been an entertaining read :P

I'm seriously feeling sorry for the dogs at the minute, they're getting no exercise or stimulation of any sort! It's really cruel. Also the amount of takeaways they're getting is a disgrace! It takes literally 10 minutes to stir-fry some chicken, veg and noodles and there's a healthy and quick meal. I'm a 21 year old student and I am happy to say I would be better equipped to deal with a newborn then they are. Sheesh..
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:They are going to the doctors today, according to Dofus' Twitter. HOPEFULLY she will be vaccinated because that poor child needs some protection from the filth.
AND emilia has a photoshoot with dailymail...
exploiting her as much as they can. bastards. really.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Artemis wrote:Hey people! I was xAmy on the old sight and only got around to making an account now. I was travelling during the whole Summer so had some catching up to do! Its been an entertaining read :P

I'm seriously feeling sorry for the dogs at the minute, they're getting no exercise or stimulation of any sort! It's really cruel. Also the amount of takeaways they're getting is a disgrace! It takes literally 10 minutes to stir-fry some chicken, veg and noodles and there's a healthy and quick meal. I'm a 21 year old student and I am happy to say I would be better equipped to deal with a newborn then they are. Sheesh..
welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :) <3
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Mabell wrote:

She used to put up disclaimers about what she got for free and even seemed to use SOME of it. It's true--bloggers do get free things. But don't lie to me and tell me you use it everyday. Most of her reviews are done within a day of receiving the product. So untrustworthy!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

sand and water wrote:Anna acts so incredibly surprised that raising a newborn is time-consuming. She goes on and on in her post-partum vlog about how she can't get anything done, yet in the vlogs, Emilia is always with Dofus. Anna..My husband went back to work after a week of paternity leave. Sorry to say this, but I LITERALLY had no time to do anything- especially not curl my hair and put on makeup that was too dark for my skin tone. You are being a brat. A selfish brat! Your daughter is eating a lot because in the beginning they are constantly going through growth spurts, and growth spurts = more breastfeeding.

When Anna complains it's like, "She is always hungry, but I need to get ready." How difficult is it to feed her for 20-30 min then slap on some foundation/concealer/blush mascara and put your hair in a bun. Majority of moms cut their "beauty routine" in half BECAUSE THEIR CHILD IS MORE IMPORTANT. No one at tesco cares if your hair is curled or not. I just find it hilarious how polar opposite she is on her beauty channel, yet no one else (minions) catches on. Once your child is in their own room, with a sleep schedule, then that is when you can take more time for yourself. This newborn stage isn't about being selfish, it's about taking care of your daughter's needs first and shutting your trap because no one said raising a child would be easy.

I agree with you! My husband travels for work and many times I was with both my kids ..weeks on end alone! She doesn't know what the true meaning of " I have no time " is!
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

sand and water wrote:Anna acts so incredibly surprised that raising a newborn is time-consuming. She goes on and on in her post-partum vlog about how she can't get anything done, yet in the vlogs, Emilia is always with Dofus. Anna..My husband went back to work after a week of paternity leave. Sorry to say this, but I LITERALLY had no time to do anything- especially not curl my hair and put on makeup that was too dark for my skin tone. You are being a brat. A selfish brat! Your daughter is eating a lot because in the beginning they are constantly going through growth spurts, and growth spurts = more breastfeeding.

I never know why Anna puts on so much slap anyway. She's cooped up at home most of the time. Or going to tescos. That is the story of life for her. Just put some mascara and powder on if you're so rushed for time, jeez. You can do that in 2 mins whilst Emilia is having a nap. Why are you putting a mask on to go TO TESCOS anyway? Especially if you're complaining that the baby is taking up sooooo much of your 'precious time'. Precious time that could be spent...at tescos. Why not send Jofus to get the food shopping? Why not ask Jofus to take the bloody dogs for a walk so you can look after baby? Can somebody just take the bloody dogs out for a walk PERIOD?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”