TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

beautyish2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Irishchick wrote:That interview was great. Most Irish people don't give a shit about these too. They think the whole thing is just ridiculous.

Jonathan wouldn't know work if it walked up and hit him in the face.

yep. I feel that they believe it is all a game and funny. I love how he wouldn't say how much he made. But someday this will all end..and then they will be lost!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

beautyish2 wrote:
Irishchick wrote:That interview was great. Most Irish people don't give a shit about these too. They think the whole thing is just ridiculous.

yep. I feel that they believe it is all a game and funny. I love how he wouldn't say how much he made. But someday this will all end..and then they will be lost!
that was an abrupt end to the interview. "it's not relevant" what he earns... umm, yeah. right ;)
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

"it was never about money and it will never be about money"

bull fucking shit. you prove it's about money every time you purposely cause controversy.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

@ 21:58 both on the f*ing phones while the baby cries in the back. Nice.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:

that was an abrupt end to the interview. "it's not relevant" what he earns... umm, yeah. right ;)
I didn't listen to either of them when they were on, but I'm guessing he edited the fuck out of both interviews to make himself look better. there's a second one at the end of the vlog btw.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Jofatso sounded quite aggressive when he was saying it was hard work etc.

he's a walking joke
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:Jofatso sounded quite aggressive when he was saying it was hard work etc.

he's a walking joke
I will never believe that editing a video is hard work. Time consuming, maybe, hard, no. Especially since all he does is pick and choose clips and put them together. I could make a vlog like that too and spend about an hour putting it together. The time consuming part is the intro and the outro and they've made what three of those? the first one was like really stupid and couldn't have taken more than an hour to make.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

all of a sudden it's hard to walk six dogs. wise, wise.
and you have NO time now. must be hard being the only parents in the world.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know why I get so angry at anna for leaving the fridge open! but, really! leaving this fridge open for what, 4 minutes straight? are you stupid, woman? spoilt fucking brat! act your damn age, be a freaking role model and not such an orange waste of space! HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

why the f**k has emilia had a photoshoot with the dailymail? do they really think they're celebrities or something? my god. they disgust me. using your newborn daughter.
LadeeLa

Unread post by LadeeLa »

If you want to listen to the radio interview it's on Cork's 96 fm website http://www.96fm.ie/BoxTube/Default?type=podcast its on Neil Prendevilles show on September 25 on hour 2 and it starts somewhere after the 10 minute mark.
bearcub
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bearcub »

don't particularly know how true this is, or whether it's relevant. i just googled a bit and this site came up...

if it's too intrusive, i'll delete the post:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

On the food thing...

Weren't they suppose to get healthy meals delivered after the birth from some company? Anyone else remember that? They were talking about it after they went to a baby fair. It was the same time Anna got the cupcake changing bag.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Irishchick wrote:@ 21:58 both on the f*ing phones while the baby cries in the back. Nice.
I know right! I can't believe they just leave her back there.
LadeeLa

Unread post by LadeeLa »

The interviewer points out a lot of stuff that's discussed here, the vlog titles, their lack of a job, exposing emilia to dangers like the dogs, their uninteresting life etc. Jonathan loves to go around questions and talk about something else a lot in interviews. This time the interviewer would press the question again. So funny how he can't come up with a good way to justify what they do.
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

Ugh I don't think I can watch anymore they are driving me crazy. I absolutely cannot stand the way Jonathan speaks about their "show" in interviews. When anyone calls him out on the fact that it's basically just him recording BORING CRAP that everyone does every day he always has a really egotistic, condescending answer and tells them that THEY basically just don't understand because it's sooooo "new age" and "forward". He is a pompus twit.
There is nothing revolutionary about vlogging and their vlog is one of the most mundane on youtube.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

where did they get this 2 million crap?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bearcub wrote:don't particularly know how true this is, or whether it's relevant. i just googled a bit and this site came up...

if it's too intrusive, i'll delete the post:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv
I've heard about this site before, but never used it. that's interesting. looks like they earn... well... nothing?

I think, though, for them it doesn't work through views only. thought they were employed by youtube/google whatever. they couldn't survive otherwise. their views are... bad. really bad.
Last edited by geekinthepink on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

To be fair, Daily Mail seems to give articles to anyone and everyone. "Your piece of toast had the face of Jesus burned onto it? Come and have a photoshoot with us!"
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lea wrote:To be fair, Daily Mail seems to give articles to anyone and everyone. "Your piece of toast had the face of Jesus burned onto it? Come and have a photoshoot with us!"
haha, yeah right. or "this woman had a FLY on her sandwich she bought from TESCO. TESCO won't give her her 2 pounds back"

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”