savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by savetheempire »

Mabell wrote:On the food thing...

Weren't they suppose to get healthy meals delivered after the birth from some company? Anyone else remember that? They were talking about it after they went to a baby fair. It was the same time Anna got the cupcake changing bag.
They probably couldn't get it for free so they didn't do it. #JustSpeakinTheTruth!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

:-s So many of those 'SacconeJoly makes my day' comments - Seriously have to hope it makes their day in the sense of "oh well, things could be worse I could be like them" but sadly I think it's not how they mean it :-s
Inalein90
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Inalein90 »

geekinthepink wrote:
bearcub wrote:don't particularly know how true this is, or whether it's relevant. i just googled a bit and this site came up...

if it's too intrusive, i'll delete the post:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv
I've heard about this site before, but never used it. that's interesting. looks like they earn... well... nothing?

I think, though, for them it doesn't work through views only. thought they were employed by youtube/google whatever. they couldn't survive otherwise. their views are... bad. really bad.
well at the bottom you can see that they make 32-300€ per day so that would be 960-9000€ per month. not that bad for doing nothing.
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NitrousOxide »

The boycott lasted long. Haha.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Inalein90 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
bearcub wrote:don't particularly know how true this is, or whether it's relevant. i just googled a bit and this site came up...

if it's too intrusive, i'll delete the post:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv
I've heard about this site before, but never used it. that's interesting. looks like they earn... well... nothing?

I think, though, for them it doesn't work through views only. thought they were employed by youtube/google whatever. they couldn't survive otherwise. their views are... bad. really bad.
well at the bottom you can see that they make 32-300€ per day so that would be 960-9000€ per month. not that bad for doing nothing.
don't think they have that much... on the other hand, I don't know. sorry, didn't see this.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

NitrousOxide wrote:The boycott lasted long. Haha.
:chu: Welcome back, so lovely that you decided to join us again today!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadeeLa wrote:If you want to listen to the radio interview it's on Cork's 96 fm website http://www.96fm.ie/BoxTube/Default?type=podcast its on Neil Prendevilles show on September 25 on hour 2 and it starts somewhere after the 10 minute mark.
Interesting! Full interview is more entertaining

1) Jonathan says, "When WE graduated college." Anna's a college drop out, doofus!

2) Jonathan claims he started this because of the recession in Ireland and he had a hunch about where media was going. Um, Jonathan, didn't you have a job at the University at the time you started? You weren't unemployed or suffering for work.

3) Jonathan refused to answer the question on how he edits, how long he films and when he uploads. Does he think this is a secret sauce? I bet I can guess: You film 1.5 hours a day, spend an hour or two editing it down to 30 minutes, render it, upload it and schedule it to be public at 6PM. It ain't rocket science, JOnathan and you are fooling no one.

4) On the "trolls": Jonathan claims that only 1 or 2% of people who watch his "show" say crazy things. UMMMMM. WHAT? More like 70% of the commenters are crazy.

5) Jonathan refused to address the headline about the still birth because he KNEW he planted that. HE told the paper. LIAR!

6) On the dog licking the baby: He claims there is no harm that the dog can hurt the baby by doing this. Instead we focus on that because it's racy. UM HELLO JONATHAN. Meningitis can be caused by dogs can can make your child deaf or blind. That's WHY we focus on it.

7) On provoking comments with racy titles: He says, "It's a bit of fun."

8) Jonathan claims he works 4 or 5 hours a day.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. ANd that he's a digital media professional. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

9) He doesn't talk money. I can respect this. I think it would be tacky if he said. Also, I'm pretty sure he is legally prevented from saying the exact amount.

10) He wouldn't say where he lives in Cork on the Southside, but was very defensive. THe guy just wanted to know what neighborhood you lived in, not your exact street address.

The end.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haven't your learned your lesson Mr./Ms. "Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"? And nice attempt at a boycott, guys. ROFLCOPTER."

That was your comment, right?

Just go away.
butterface

Unread post by butterface »

I can not comprehend how/why Jonathan sees fit to call what he does for a living "new age". I'm sorry, but, I could TRY and let that slide if he CREATED content for YouTube - used creativity, innovation, busted his ass to provide enjoyable entertaining content, explored ideas, researched things and made a serious effort to remain current. That would be something I would see as defensible, something to stand up for and put your name to and be proud of, even if other people "don't get it".
HOWEVER, this man is literally doing what he would be doing if he did not have a camera in his face. He sails through "making" those videos. If it wasn't easy, LETS FACE IT, he would not be doing it. There is NOTHING innovative, creative, or "new age" about recording yourself in Tesco. Why does he think other youtubers who's focus is not vlogging are more successful than him? They're used to working to put together videos (and even at that, for the majority it is not that much of a big deal, or that hard) and they know what is entertaining and what is not. What possessed him to, practically take the cut out "boring" clips ,that other people edit out, and montage it into one slur of mindnumbing mundane-ity (that's how it feels to watch). What in god's name told him that was a good idea and would be successful. He must be from mars... He has lucked out so bad gaining the amount of subscribers he has, which compared to other's is nothing. This has to burn out soon.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
LadeeLa wrote:If you want to listen to the radio interview it's on Cork's 96 fm website http://www.96fm.ie/BoxTube/Default?type=podcast its on Neil Prendevilles show on September 25 on hour 2 and it starts somewhere after the 10 minute mark.
Interesting! Full interview is more entertaining

1) Jonathan says, "When WE graduated college." Anna's a college drop out, doofus!

2) Jonathan claims he started this because of the recession in Ireland and he had a hunch about where media was going. Um, Jonathan, didn't you have a job at the University at the time you started? You weren't unemployed or suffering for work.

3) Jonathan refused to answer the question on how he edits, how long he films and when he uploads. Does he think this is a secret sauce? I bet I can guess: You film 1.5 hours a day, spend an hour or two editing it down to 30 minutes, render it, upload it and schedule it to be public at 6PM. It ain't rocket science, JOnathan and you are fooling no one.

4) On the "trolls": Jonathan claims that only 1 or 2% of people who watch his "show" say crazy things. UMMMMM. WHAT? More like 70% of the commenters are crazy.

5) Jonathan refused to address the headline about the still birth because he KNEW he planted that. HE told the paper. LIAR!

6) On the dog licking the baby: He claims there is no harm that the dog can hurt the baby by doing this. Instead we focus on that because it's racy. UM HELLO JONATHAN. Meningitis can be caused by dogs can can make your child deaf or blind. That's WHY we focus on it.

7) On provoking comments with racy titles: He says, "It's a bit of fun."

8) Jonathan claims he works 4 or 5 hours a day.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. ANd that he's a digital media professional. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

9) He doesn't talk money. I can respect this. I think it would be tacky if he said. Also, I'm pretty sure he is legally prevented from saying the exact amount.

10) He wouldn't say where he lives in Cork on the Southside, but was very defensive. THe guy just wanted to know what neighborhood you lived in, not your exact street address.

The end.
that's interesting. thank you!
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dercsept24 »

Okay.

I'm going to say this as honestly as I can, I used to be a supporter of TheStyleDiet and LefFloofTV, and quite honestly I used to hate this forum because I just didn't agree with it... But as of recently, I cannot stand Anna and Jonathan.

It honestly started when Emilia was born, and I am pretty sure a lot of other people will agree with me on this, too.
From the moment Emilia was born, everything Jonathan did just absolutely annoyed the absolute SHIT out of me. She was a day old, and he was POKING the baby! POKING her! She cried, and he CONTINUED to poke her! Anyone could tell that she didn't like that! Everyday since she was born, I have watched every episode, and it gets worse!

They let the dogs lick the baby! That's disgusting, it's just like when Anna was pregnant, and let Albi and Sina lick her lips, that is so nasty!!

All Anna cares about is looking good, and matching the baby, and she doesn't care about a whole lot else. I feel that their whole living situation is wrong, and incredibly unsanitary.

Did anyone else notice how messy the house got when she was in the hospital?? I hated so much that he let the house get so dirty after she went absolutely nuts cleaning before Emilia was born. It was so insensitive of him to do that, and not even care, because as soon as she got home from the hospital, she had to clean up after his shit some more.

The more I watch the more unimpressed I am with their parenting. They really don't know what they're doing, which normally is understandable with first time children, but oh my god, you do not do that!!!!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

dercsept24 wrote:Okay.

I'm going to say this as honestly as I can, I used to be a supporter of TheStyleDiet and LefFloofTV, and quite honestly I used to hate this forum because I just didn't agree with it... But as of recently, I cannot stand Anna and Jonathan.

It honestly started when Emilia was born, and I am pretty sure a lot of other people will agree with me on this, too.
From the moment Emilia was born, everything Jonathan did just absolutely annoyed the absolute SHIT out of me. She was a day old, and he was POKING the baby! POKING her! She cried, and he CONTINUED to poke her! Anyone could tell that she didn't like that! Everyday since she was born, I have watched every episode, and it gets worse!

They let the dogs lick the baby! That's disgusting, it's just like when Anna was pregnant, and let Albi and Sina lick her lips, that is so nasty!!

All Anna cares about is looking good, and matching the baby, and she doesn't care about a whole lot else. I feel that their whole living situation is wrong, and incredibly unsanitary.

Did anyone else notice how messy the house got when she was in the hospital?? I hated so much that he let the house get so dirty after she went absolutely nuts cleaning before Emilia was born. It was so insensitive of him to do that, and not even care, because as soon as she got home from the hospital, she had to clean up after his shit some more.

The more I watch the more unimpressed I am with their parenting. They really don't know what they're doing, which normally is understandable with first time children, but oh my god, you do not do that!!!!

the biggest thing they lack is common sense. Which shows me that others have cared for them for so long that they didn't learn along the way. Anna has to be familiar with babies since her sister is younger. How she can act like she does ..it is beyond me. Her mom is so different. loving and caring. Anna is just cold and selfish.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dercsept24 wrote:Okay.

I'm pretty sure another 40-60% of their viewers feel the same like you and create an account here eventually. that's how it goes.
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

savetheempire wrote:
Haven't your learned your lesson Mr./Ms. "Is that like "This is Nazi Germany; gas the Jews or get out"? And nice attempt at a boycott, guys. ROFLCOPTER."

Just go away.
Lol. You must be embarrassed at how long you managed to go without watching their videos, though. Makes me laugh.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

NitrousOxide wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

Just go away.
Lol. You must be embarrassed at how long you managed to go without watching their videos, though. Makes me laugh.
You can't even defend your own behavior. Just go away or stand up. Anything in between doesn't fly here.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Just don't feed the troll guys. The idiot will fuck off eventually if we ignore it.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:Just don't feed the troll guys. The idiot will fuck off eventually if we ignore it.
don't even know who you mean... ;)
SoFetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoFetch »

He compared his show to KUWK...
The Kardashian's are celebs..they don't film themselves going grocery shopping 6 times a week and walking their dogs.
I would have to say they have many more viewers and are at least 8/10ths more interesting than LeFloofTV.
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

savetheempire wrote:
You can't even defend your own behavior. Just go away or stand up. Anything in between doesn't fly here.
What am I supposed to be defending?
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

geeklove wrote:Just don't feed the troll guys. The idiot will fuck off eventually if we ignore it.
Ugh sorry. I'm such a troll sucker. I'm going to add that strange person to my foes list. Bye bye Carbon Monoxide. Or whatever your name is.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”