Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 33

Unread post by curvycarrot »

doggymayday wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
JaJa wrote:Jonathan is looking more and more sexy these days
I hate to say - I have to agree a bit. Not sure if it's the sunglasses, the vest top and the slight tan but he's got a real George Michael look about him!
you're joking right?

:D

He wears the most unflattering clothes. The Zara V necks only look good on skinny fit guys, not on short chubby ones like J. the pants are kind of okay, but the shoes, omg. Look like something my grandpa would wear. :?

Oh - for everyone defending Anna's pronunciation of Capri. I agree it's not a big deal, we all have different accents, BUT if she's miss Italian and tries to pronounce everything the Italian way (like cocacola zero in the vlog, omg :o :D :D ), then she should know how to say Capri. There's no need for her to play all Italian girl, with things like cocacola and the brand of J's bracelet, if she doesn't do it with everything else as well. She just looks ridiculous.
I wouldnt call him sexy either but hes not the ugliest Gnome on the lawn :) He does need to get rid of those V necks, stretched out Go-Walks, 100 y/o jeans and not being able to close his mouth.
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

camouflage1 wrote:
Soarin wrote:SACCONEJOLY DRINKING GAME:

Take a shot when any of the following words/phrases/actions are said during the vlogs!

Friend
* Take a two shot bonus for Friendliest friend!
Good girl!
Anna takes a nap
Emilia eats bread and/ or tomatoes
Emilia rocks violently
Anna complains

(Not responsible for hospitalization or death)
Add to the list: Anna neglects her child for her phone.
Yes! Good one!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

keka wrote:^ I don't see a big problem with the stomach area it could be also the angle or being bloated or something and I think If she got a size up then it probably would be too big on her legs. I don't get how she says she likes the way they make her butt look because it looked 100% flat in those shorts. they also make it seem like she has a perpetual wedgie. I'm kind of annoyed at her ootds it's always the same thing everyday so I don't think they deserve getting a separate video each day.
Haha I thought the same thing when she turned around. She must think of herself so highly. Explains all the pictures she takes of herself, and that collage of herself. The reason she does the craptastic OOTDs is so she can say she put up a video everyday while on vacation, regardless of quality.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
makeupmaven23e
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupmaven23e »

magicdragon wrote:
I hate to say - I have to agree a bit. Not sure if it's the sunglasses, the vest top and the slight tan but he's got a real George Michael look about him!
I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks so. I never understand the nasty comments about his appearance because he is not unattractive IMO.
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

more drama fishing.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

makeupmaven23e wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks so. I never understand the nasty comments about his appearance because he is not unattractive IMO.
I feel like my comment disappeared?

He's not bad looking, but to me he's not really that good looking because he just does not know how to dress himself. And that red jacket he has, the first thing I'd burn, and then the shoes. He needs some new clothes.

But he could look like a million bucks, and to me he'd still be unattractive, because of the bad jokes and bad manners. :?
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Jonathan..sexy? Hah.I wanted to bitch slap his glasses off his face the entire vlog. I hate those shirts on him,he looks like such an idiot.They just don't suit him.

Why is Anna so worried about her calorie intake but not her own daughters? And no I don't think she should restrict calories,but it's pretty obvious by the way they feed her, she eats a ton..more then any kid I've seen in my life. :|
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

Do you think jonny boy is an ass man, boob man, or leg man? Leave comments!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JaJa wrote:Do you think jonny boy is an ass man, boob man, or leg man? Leave comments!
Who the hell cares?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

sand and water wrote:
JaJa wrote:Do you think jonny boy is an ass man, boob man, or leg man? Leave comments!
Who the hell cares?
I care! Move on over Anna, JAJA is coming to tesco to chat up your hubby
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

sand and water wrote:
Who the hell cares?
It's best to just ignore the monkey behind the screen.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

I really can't believe we are discussing Jonathan being sexy. Ugh. He is the epitome of NOT sexy. There is really nothing about him that is attractive. His looks are meh and he doesn't have a personality that would allow you to overlook his lack of good looks. :? He doesn't even dress in such a way that would make him more attractive. Then his obnoxious jumping about and singing... such a turn off.
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

Is that a giant bag of peach rings? Of course they would post a picture of Emelia holding a bag of candy, sad thing is they'll probably let her eat it as well.
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

Also, I love how much better Anna seems to feel when shopping is involved. Total attitude change from yesterday's vlog lmao
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

Suntropics wrote:I really can't believe we are discussing Jonathan being sexy. Ugh. He is the epitome of NOT sexy. There is really nothing about him that is attractive. His looks are meh and he doesn't have a personality that would allow you to overlook his lack of good looks. :? He doesn't even dress in such a way that would make him more attractive. Then his obnoxious jumping about and singing... such a turn off.
Lol.. But THAT is what makes him so hot! I bet he's a freak in bed too. Yummy!

But on another note, I wish they would do a sit down Q&A vlog. Not to defend anything they do, but just to explain. It'd be interesting to watch that. PLEASE DO ONE A$J!!!!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JaJa wrote:
Suntropics wrote:I really can't believe we are discussing Jonathan being sexy. Ugh. He is the epitome of NOT sexy. There is really nothing about him that is attractive. His looks are meh and he doesn't have a personality that would allow you to overlook his lack of good looks. :? He doesn't even dress in such a way that would make him more attractive. Then his obnoxious jumping about and singing... such a turn off.

But on another note, I wish they would do a sit down Q&A vlog. Not to defend anything they do, but just to explain. It'd be interesting to watch that. PLEASE DO ONE A$J!!!!
Yup... Hi Jonathan.
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

JaJa wrote:

I just threw up in my mouth. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
cocoapuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cocoapuff »

Well he's obviously not a man who cares about nice teeth or personality lol. But Anna has no ass and her legs are average at best, so boobs I guess?
Ingrid1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ingrid1 »

He's a boob man....it's so obvi.

I think it's hilarious that people are talking about Jofus being sexy. I honestly don't think he is but then again who am I to stand in the way of some of your daydreams lol
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

Seriously????? That pussy whipped clown with the chipmunk face, Sexy?!!!!! LMAO

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”