beautyisnteverything Part 1

sdmomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautyisnteverything

Unread post by sdmomma »

Ugh! Now Sasha is posting about more money issues on Facebook. She says she thinks it would be easier to file bankruptcy and start fresh. How about you stop buying a whole new wardrobe for the vacations you are going on and apparently can't afford? It wasn't long ago she was planning another vacation to Florida.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Can you copy and past the comment and seriously I have heard it all from her now.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

She said: "Sometimes I feel like giving up and letting the bank take everything. Go file bankruptcy and start over.....Hate being in debt and hate even more I let Aaron talk me into it. This time Im not going back. My car is at its usually trade in mark. Dealers calling and I've been smart. Sticking with this car until the thing falls apart. So over the money we throw away at cars!"
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

My older two kids (9 & 3) have been responsible for picking up their own messes since they were 18m-2yrs and I never have to scream at them like that. I have a clear, labeled place for all toys (cars in the car bin, mega blocks in their bin, mr potato head in his, and so on) and I teach them not to pull out more than they can handle at one time. When I do ask them to clean up before coming to a meal or whatever, I don't just yell from the other room for them to clean their rooms. If I do that my 3 yr old cant focus on the task and will go back to playing. I instead give him specific tasks, ie "pick up all the blocks first and put them where they go, then focus on the cars" She always pegs Ethan as a bad kid who gets in to everything but where is she in all this?

And I definitely think they have their priorities outta whack if they're dropping what I can only imagine is several thousand dollars on a Vegas vacation instead of a couple hundred for a linoleum or laminate floor for that kitchen. I understand needing a get away but that's a bit overkill when you're already bitching about financial struggles. And don't even get me started on their (or his?) new car habit. That is the most irresponsible money mistake a couple can make, IMO.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

sdmomma wrote:Ugh! Now Sasha is posting about more money issues on Facebook. She says she thinks it would be easier to file bankruptcy and start fresh. How about you stop buying a whole new wardrobe for the vacations you are going on and apparently can't afford? It wasn't long ago she was planning another vacation to Florida.
And now... Not even a month later she is remodeling her kitchen. And they just got home from a family vacation to Branson. If this is what is it like to be so broke you want to file bankruptcy then sign me up. This is ridiculous.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gurumama »

sdmomma wrote:
sdmomma wrote:Ugh! Now Sasha is posting about more money issues on Facebook. She says she thinks it would be easier to file bankruptcy and start fresh. How about you stop buying a whole new wardrobe for the vacations you are going on and apparently can't afford? It wasn't long ago she was planning another vacation to Florida.
And now... Not even a month later she is remodeling her kitchen. And they just got home from a family vacation to Branson. If this is what is it like to be so broke you want to file bankruptcy then sign me up. This is ridiculous.
One minute she's complaining about money and filing bankruptcy then they are planning more trips and now she's so torn on wanting another baby or not. Wow
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

i had no idea she even had a thread. this woman irratates me more than no other. they have no money yet make some of the most stupid decisions regarding finances. they have no room for another baby. They took a long (well it seemed long didnt it?) vacation yet they could have used that money to pay down their debts. Thats exactly what some ignorant people would do, spend the last of their money that they don't even have to go on a vacation then cry bankruptcy. good grief.
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Is it just me or did it look like Ethan was just in a backless booster seat, if that, in her latest (HA!) vacay vid? At around 4:26 it looks like he isn't in a carseat and I don't see a seatbelt around him either.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

YTMommy3 wrote:Is it just me or did it look like Ethan was just in a backless booster seat, if that, in her latest (HA!) vacay vid? At around 4:26 it looks like he isn't in a carseat and I don't see a seatbelt around him either.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

YTMommy3 wrote:Is it just me or did it look like Ethan was just in a backless booster seat, if that, in her latest (HA!) vacay vid? At around 4:26 it looks like he isn't in a carseat and I don't see a seatbelt around him either.
He for sure is in a backless booster seat. Doesn't surprise me with her.
Her facebook posts:
"we have no money "
"we are going to Vegas"
"Vegas sucked, we have no money again"
"we want to claim bankruptcy and start over because we have no money"
"oh guess what ya'll we are going on another vacation"
"we are so broke again"
"we want another baby"
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Don't forget they are re-doing their kitchen floor and putting their house up for sale so they can move to a different state.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

gurumama wrote:
He for sure is in a backless booster seat. Doesn't surprise me with her.
Her facebook posts:
"we have no money "
"we are going to Vegas"
"Vegas sucked, we have no money again"
"we want to claim bankruptcy and start over because we have no money"
"oh guess what ya'll we are going on another vacation"
"we are so broke again"
"we want another baby"
you summed it up pretty well there.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

sdmomma wrote:Don't forget they are re-doing their kitchen floor and putting their house up for sale so they can move to a different state.
no offense but i wouldn't bother redoing the floor in the kitchen. that house needs a top to bottom reno. I wonder if anyone would even buy it.. I wouldn't.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

I wonder what they do with their dogs when they are gone?
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

I remember a video she did after las vegas where she was saying he wanted her to go back to work and she said she didn't want to.. well newsflash sweetie if you are having money issues you should really get yourself a job and pitch in. While some parents would love to stay home with their kids reality sets in and they need to be taken care of in many ways. The fact that she wants another child astonishes me. do you think she's on GA?
gurumama
Talker
Talker

dsaurrr wrote:
sdmomma wrote:Don't forget they are re-doing their kitchen floor and putting their house up for sale so they can move to a different state.
you couldn't pay me enough to buy that dump hole. And why the hell would they move to a new state. How will they ever afford the cost of moving.
Does anyone know what her husband does for work?

no offense but i wouldn't bother redoing the floor in the kitchen. that house needs a top to bottom reno. I wonder if anyone would even buy it.. I wouldn't.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

dsaurrr wrote:
you couldn't pay me enough to buy that dump hole. And why the hell would they move to a new state. How will they ever afford the cost of moving.
Does anyone know what her husband does for work?
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Did I hear right in their latest video? He bought that remote control car for FIFTY dollars? Money problems my ass...
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

She posted a while back on IG about playing "the last of us"...that's a $60 playstation video game.

And I'm pretty grossed out by how often she feeds her kids mac n cheese. She's a SAHM and she can't manage to cook her kids a decent lunch?! I can see maybe once every few weeks on a busy errand day or something but, judging by her ditl vlogs, it's almost a daily thing. Where's the vegetables?!
gurumama
Talker
Talker

YTMommy3 wrote:She posted a while back on IG about playing "the last of us"...that's a $60 playstation video game.

And I'm pretty grossed out by how often she feeds her kids mac n cheese. She's a SAHM and she can't manage to cook her kids a decent lunch?! I can see maybe once every few weeks on a busy errand day or something but, judging by her ditl vlogs, it's almost a daily thing. Where's the vegetables?!
They eat of ton of processed looking foods. Now there is nothing wrong with frozen vegetables but they never ever have fresh veggies. I also noticed they eat a ton of cheese and white foods. Grossss

Return to “A-H”