nchollywood Part 1

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Im not a part of the group, but I've known Allyshia for like 2 years now(since her formspring days) and I just want to say that I've noticed some nice changes in her, shes not as headstrong and rude about her opinions as she used to be which is nice. Since im not a part of the group, I haven't a clue what you're talking about but whatever it is I hope she gets the help she needs and im sending best wishes to her and her family.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Thanks mommy to a sweety (disregard spelling errors. I'm on my tiny phone). Pm me on fb so I know who this is lol

I'm gonna do a career update video because I have been thinking about it ALOT lately. I might not become a doula after all. At least not now. I want to do a year or two of college to get a good job that can support our family the way we need right now. I will probably still do doula care later on but it's just not the best for our plans atm. We have a wedding and house to save up for! The 15,000 or so we have saved atm isn't enough to start our life on our own :)

I am thinking ultrasound tech, early childhood educator, lactation consultant (more than two years though), cosmetology, aesthetics, licenced practical nursing, pharmacist, medical assistant or something along those ones!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Good for you, Ally! Sounds smart, in my opinion and you'll be great at anything you choose.
Lactation consultant and early childhood educator would be perfect for you! :)
doulamommy

Early childhood education here is a 9 month course but you can make alot doing that kind of thing. Working in daycare and other places :)
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I'm starting school at the beginning of September for my CNA. And then after that I'll be going for my RN. CNA is a good place to start because here in the US the classes are only from September to December!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
doulamommy

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I'm starting school at the beginning of September for my CNA. And then after that I'll be going for my RN. CNA is a good place to start because here in the US the classes are only from September to December!
2 yrs long to be a nurse here!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

doulamommy wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I'm starting school at the beginning of September for my CNA. And then after that I'll be going for my RN. CNA is a good place to start because here in the US the classes are only from September to December!
2 yrs long to be a nurse here!
It's 2 years for an Associates degree to be an RN too. But for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) it's only a 3 month certification course.
doulamommy

I must search for one here!
doulamommy

Just wanted to let you guys know, I've joined the CPS team ;)

Someone reported me for drinking a cooler and breastfeeding! Just received the call today!

To clarify, I waited 2.5 hours to breastfeed after and Daniel was watching the girls the whole time :)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

A wine cooler? My lactation consultant told me it was fine to have some wine. You should call and get some info to present or get someone that knows what they are talking about to explain.
doulamommy

Oh they told me everything was fine! But I thought some of you here would get a kick out of it. I explained to them that we were on vacation and everything was under control. Having one cooler and breastfeeding after wouldn't do anything anyway!

I have no clue who reported me because it was just a picture on my facebook/instagram. It could have been a friend or family member or someone else. But it just made my day more exciting. Being a stay at home mom has been pretty boring lately! XD
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I will clarify. My daughter is older and sleeps from 8pm through the night. I don't depend on hours. And never get enough in me that I cannot drive. I also would not find a call from CPS to be exciting. Maybe you need a hobby.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree. Why it was completely silly that CPS was called on that of all things, take a report seriously. Just in case.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Eh.

Allyshia, I would let it roll off of your back. But just because this one time it was okay, I would refrain from posting such things.
Regardless of if you explain how you waited to feed Ella.

Maybe get some alcohol testing strips, just in case. :)

And as for another person commenting here, I thought they didn't like you. Why give advice then?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

You mean someone saw a pic on your FB and they reported you to the CPS in your town, in Canada? That's harsh! Are you legally allowed to drink yet? Does that make any difference? Like maybe someone thought you were underage drinking? Sorry you have to go through this.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

gypsophila wrote:You mean someone saw a pic on your FB and they reported you to the CPS in your town, in Canada? That's harsh! Are you legally allowed to drink yet? Does that make any difference? Like maybe someone thought you were underage drinking? Sorry you have to go through this.
Legal drinking age is 18 in 2 or 3 provinces (quebec and out east) but every other province legal age to drink is 19.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

subject99 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:You mean someone saw a pic on your FB and they reported you to the CPS in your town, in Canada? That's harsh! Are you legally allowed to drink yet? Does that make any difference? Like maybe someone thought you were underage drinking? Sorry you have to go through this.
Legal drinking age is 18 in 2 or 3 provinces (quebec and out east) but every other province legal age to drink is 19.
I know that, I live in Canada too. I just don't know how old Allyshia is. I know what province she lives in.

It is a big deal about CPS here. Or it is depending on where you live. They have a lot of leeway and can take children away first and ask questions second if they choose. Once kids are actually in school, they have the right to pull them out of class without your permission and interview them and their siblings too. Happened to a neighbour of mine, over something silly that her child said in grade 5 or 6. I'd take it seriously.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

gypsophila wrote:
subject99 wrote:
I know that, I live in Canada too. I just don't know how old Allyshia is. I know what province she lives in.

It is a big deal about CPS here. Or it is depending on where you live. They have a lot of leeway and can take children away first and ask questions second if they choose. Once kids are actually in school, they have the right to pull them out of class without your permission and interview them and their siblings too. Happened to a neighbour of mine, over something silly that her child said in grade 5 or 6. I'd take it seriously.
Fk I know,eh! Our CPS in my province os straight fucked!!! They will do anything to take your kids away from you. They don't care at all. They don't even do their job properly.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

It's the same in the states. CPS is something I'd take seriously anywhere. My brother and I were both pulled out of class to be interviewed. While a lot of times they let things slip through the cracks, you never know when they'll actually crack down. Even if it's something as simple as drinking and breast feeding way later.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly...If I know I'm taking good care of my kids. Like....really, truly, undeniably caring for them above and beyond just the bare minimums.... I would probably laugh at this type of CPS report too. Come on...You know you have nothing to worry about Allyshia lol. Tayler neglects the fuck out of her kids and she got off scott free. You just had a wine cooler which has like 1.3% alcohol in it.

Return to “nchollywood”