dsaurrr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by dsaurrr »

astyle wrote:
doggymayday wrote:The cupcake room and the guest room look about the same size, so I'd just leave the cupcake room as it is and start redoing the guest room, and I'd start like now, before becoming too big.
is anna THAT selfish to keep a cupcake room for herself and let E and the baby duke it out for the bigger of the other rooms that are left!? why not turn E's current room into the novelty cupcake room and the E and the baby could have the old cupcake room and the guestroom!? that makes sense to me...
I 100% absolutely think she is that selfish to keep the cupcake room for herself.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

FlipFlops87 wrote:I thought it was interesting they were looking at the bikes. I was hoping she'd get one, so that she can get SOME form of exercise. I understand she's naturally thin, but she gets sick ALL the time and is always so tired (even before she got pregnant too). I think all she's missing is some physical activity...get those seratonin levels up, girl!!
Anna is thin-ish but she is far from healthy. I was hoping she'd get one too but a part of me knew she wouldn't. She'd only agree to bike rides if J was pulling her from behind in his bike. Most parents get a decent workout from running the household (playing with the kid(s), cleaning up the house, cooking, & walking your dog if you have one).. all of these things she doesn't do. Now that she is pregnant again (why, i have no idea since she has little to no interest in her current child) we will see her do even less. I think a sloth gets more movement in a day.
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

When I saw the scene where Anna pulls of the bow, I way wondering about J's editing. This was always discussed and one idea is, he makes it clearly for the views.
But on the other hand, maybe scenes like this are the more showable material. There might be more going on we can (or better not) only imagine... :(
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

"You know she's a little girl when you give her a doll and she's happy"? Anna really needs a brain. Fast.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

astyle wrote:
doggymayday wrote:The cupcake room and the guest room look about the same size, so I'd just leave the cupcake room as it is and start redoing the guest room, and I'd start like now, before becoming too big.
is anna THAT selfish to keep a cupcake room for herself and let E and the baby duke it out for the bigger of the other rooms that are left!? why not turn E's current room into the novelty cupcake room and the E and the baby could have the old cupcake room and the guestroom!? that makes sense to me...
I get what you're saying... I'm not defending Anna but there's enough rooms right now for her to still have her cupcake room? Because E could get the guest room which is the same size as cupcake room, the baby would get E's nursery as it is the CLOSEST to the bedroom. And while the baby grows, the cupcake room could become the new room for baby #2.

Or they could turn the cupcake room and guest room into 2 baby bedrooms right now, I agree. But I was just looking at it from their perspective, because they chose the closest room to their bedroom for their nursery so maybe that's what they want...

So do you get what I'm saying?
It's not about Anna keeping the cupcake room forever, it's just that they should make a room for E first, as they'll have plenty of time to do that for baby #2.
Last edited by doggymayday on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mynt »

Her boobies got so small! Is she really breastfeeding?
I was never pregnant so I don't know if that's normal?
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Oh I second that, god I hate that short hair!!!! But what's worse is the lip pouting
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

so Steve set up a fb page and put his number on there. I'm sure his phone is rinin non-stop because minions try to ask him about Anna :roll:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

doggymayday wrote:
astyle wrote:
I get what you're saying... I'm not defending Anna but there's enough rooms right now for her to still have her cupcake room? Because E could get the guest room which is the same size as cupcake room, the baby would get E's nursery as it is the CLOSEST to the bedroom. And while the baby grows, the cupcake room could become the new room for baby #2.

Or they could turn the cupcake room and guest room into 2 baby bedrooms right now, I agree. But I was just looking at it from their perspective, because they chose the closest room to their bedroom for their nursery so maybe that's what they want...

So do you get what I'm saying?
It's not about Anna keeping the cupcake room forever, it's just that they should make a room for E first, as they'll have plenty of time to do that for baby #2.
I think they're moving so soon enough this won't have to be a debate.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

speak4thetrees wrote:Wow, it's amazing how much older Anna looks now lol. Of course, her crappy self tanning doesn't help. I think her hair looked a lot better long like it was, the short doesn't really suit her.
I think if she didn't do those awful waves and let her skin be pale, she would probably look fine. It's the whole look altogether + all the makeup that makes her look terrible
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

lemontree wrote:so Steve set up a fb page and put his number on there. I'm sure his phone is rinin non-stop because minions try to ask him about Anna :roll:

"YOUTUBE SENSATION ANNA SACCONE" Hahaha wow...
paramedicprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by paramedicprincess »

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... oney-which

As a mum of a baby 1 year old next week, I found this article quite interesting.
I'm only responsible for what I say. Not for what you understand.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

paramedicprincess wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... oney-which

As a mum of a baby 1 year old next week, I found this article quite interesting.
I've never known anyone to give their toddler special milk. My toddler has always gotten either breastmilk or cow's milk. I really don't see the point in toddler formula especially if there are fewer nutrients in it. I'm sure E will get cow's milk since that's what she's already getting and I'm pretty sure Anna isn't even breastfeeding anymore.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I personally don't see the point in any milk, except breast milk. What good does cow's milk have for humans anyways?? If it weren't for massive propaganda and advertising people wouldn't drink it as much as they do. So formula or animal milk, it's almost the same and it cannot replace a mother's milk. We are the only species that drinks milk from others, so that's kind of weird in itself. :)
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

proudmama wrote:

I've never known anyone to give their toddler special milk. My toddler has always gotten either breastmilk or cow's milk. I really don't see the point in toddler formula especially if there are fewer nutrients in it. I'm sure E will get cow's milk since that's what she's already getting and I'm pretty sure Anna isn't even breastfeeding anymore.

I wonder how many militant breastfeeding moms shes pissing off with her flippant talk about weaning by one year?
I couldnt breastfeed my son. It KILLED me and shes just waving the fact that she had a successful breastfeeding relationship with her child around and now she's adamant to be finished by the time emilia is one, even though the benefits of BF last well beyond one year and she knows that. I dont get the one year cut off with some new moms.
I bet she wont even bother with her second kid.
I bet she'll buy formula so Jonathan can really be left tied to the sink.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

proudmama wrote:

Agree!
Nestle advertises toddler milk for up to SIX years here! They are not only 5 times more expensive than cow's milk but they are sooo high in sodium, I would never give them to my kids!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

RubyWoo wrote:
proudmama wrote:

I wonder how many militant breastfeeding moms shes pissing off with her flippant talk about weaning by one year?
I couldnt breastfeed my son. It KILLED me and shes just waving the fact that she had a successful breastfeeding relationship with her child around and now she's adamant to be finished by the time emilia is one, even though the benefits of BF last well beyond one year and she knows that. I dont get the one year cut off with some new moms.
I'm pretty convinced she doesn't breastfeed so I wouldn't too worked up over it.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

savetheempire wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:
proudmama wrote: I've never known anyone to give their toddler special milk. My toddler has always gotten either breastmilk or cow's milk. I really don't see the point in toddler formula especially if there are fewer nutrients in it. I'm sure E will get cow's milk since that's what she's already getting and I'm pretty sure Anna isn't even breastfeeding anymore.

I'm pretty convinced she doesn't breastfeed so I wouldn't too worked up over it.
I think she does, just not as much as Emilia needs. My son was a formula fed baby, the first time I gave him cows milk (actually it was hubby as I was at work) he threw a whole bottle up straight away. She introduced cows milk too fast for me to believe she was JUST introducing it when she said she was. I feel like Emilia has been on bottles for at least 5 months.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

doggymayday wrote:I personally don't see the point in any milk, except breast milk. What good does cow's milk have for humans anyways?? If it weren't for massive propaganda and advertising people wouldn't drink it as much as they do. So formula or animal milk, it's almost the same and it cannot replace a mother's milk. We are the only species that drinks milk from others, so that's kind of weird in itself. :)
I agree. I am not a baby cow. I don't deny my kids milk, but i rarely drink it myself.
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
lemontree wrote:so Steve set up a fb page and put his number on there. I'm sure his phone is rinin non-stop because minions try to ask him about Anna :roll:

"YOUTUBE SENSATION ANNA SACCONE" Hahaha wow...
There are already some (more than embarrasing) minion comments:
"You are awesome You have done an amazing job with Anna!!!"
"Thanks for teaching Anna how to drive. You do a great job with her."
"Welcome Steve . . . . . .
You did a wonderful job with Anna . . . . . "

What is wrong with those people? Why thanking him? Does it have any impact on humanity that Anna learned how to drive?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”