SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

redrouge
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by redrouge »

Blue_Lagoon wrote: There are already some (more than embarrasing) minion comments:
"You are awesome You have done an amazing job with Anna!!!"
"Thanks for teaching Anna how to drive. You do a great job with her."
"Welcome Steve . . . . . .
You did a wonderful job with Anna . . . . . "

What is wrong with those people? Why thanking him? Does it have any impact on humanity that Anna learned how to drive?
Or like her driving (or not driving) changes their lives any. LMAO
blue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blue »

lemontree wrote:
Nestle advertises toddler milk for up to SIX years here! They are not only 5 times more expensive than cow's milk but they are sooo high in sodium, I would never give them to my kids!
Ugh, Nestle are pure evil! It's so sad when a woman would rather bottle feed than continue with breast *cough* judy travis. At least Anna managed to feed for at least 10 months, sadly that's about the only thing she can be commended on in regards to parenting.
Felicia2.0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Felicia2.0 »

OMg amazing they played with Emilia outside their prison! They are suuuuch great parents...not :D
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I don't know if Steve deserves all the hype, because honestly, in today's video she still does not know how to properly hold the steering wheel when turning left/right. She's going to get herself into an accident if they let her pass without knowing that.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Felicia2.0 wrote:OMg amazing they played with Emilia outside their prison! They are suuuuch great parents...not :D
Well at least they are taking her outside, and by they I do mean jonathan. We can't have it both ways ladies ;) We can't bitch when shes kept inside then bitch when they take her out :P
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

Anna: "But first of all I have to straighten your bow cause that's the most important thing"...You psycho!Enough with the freaking bows!And she gave Emilia almond milk?Is she for real?And a whole portion of that white cake?
Last edited by BlablaEvi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

doggymayday wrote:I don't know if Steve deserves all the hype, because honestly, in today's video she still does not know how to properly hold the steering wheel when turning left/right. She's going to get herself into an accident if they let her pass without knowing that.
If you mean the fact that she feeds the wheel through her hands and doesnt cross one arm over the other then that's the correct way to use a steering wheel in Ireland and she's doing it right. I mean, the guy is a certified driving instructor, im sure if she was doing it wrong he would have corrected her on it.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

doggymayday wrote:I don't know if Steve deserves all the hype, because honestly, in today's video she still does not know how to properly hold the steering wheel when turning left/right. She's going to get herself into an accident if they let her pass without knowing that.
even when she drives straight it is not proper. I was tought to put them in a 09:15 position and kind of "hang" my thumbs into the angle that's there (lol sorry bad description!). she has her hands way more up like on a 10:10 position if you know what I mean. Looks like the stirring wheel could slip out of her hands any second
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

BlablaEvi wrote:Anna: "But first of all I have to straighten your bow cause that's the most important thing"...You psycho!Enough with the freaking bows!And she gave Emilia almond milk?Is she for real?

Almont milk isn't bad for her. I dont see why that's a big deal? My son is 4 and drinks Almond milk, he has never been able to stomach cows milk. If she was giving her coke in a bottle I'd understand the outrage.
I have a feeling the bow comment was a dig here though lmfao. Forever hinting she reads this blog religiously
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote:
even when she drives straight it is not proper. I was tought to put them in a 09:15 position and kind of "hang" my thumbs into the angle that's there (lol sorry bad description!). she has her hands way more up like on a 10:10 position if you know what I mean. Looks like the stirring wheel could slip out of her hands any second

In Ireland you have to hold the steering wheel in a 10 and 2 position.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

blue wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Nestle advertises toddler milk for up to SIX years here! They are not only 5 times more expensive than cow's milk but they are sooo high in sodium, I would never give them to my kids!
Ugh, Nestle are pure evil! It's so sad when a woman would rather bottle feed than continue with breast *cough* judy travis. At least Anna managed to feed for at least 10 months, sadly that's about the only thing she can be commended on in regards to parenting.

Judy totally gave up breastfeeding because she wanted to be able to drink whenever she wanted. She is so vile.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

OT. Any moms out there into non-toxic baby things/household items? Zulily has the honest company up today. I plan on getting my little boy some of those nautical diapers. They are SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

RubyWoo wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:Anna: "But first of all I have to straighten your bow cause that's the most important thing"...You psycho!Enough with the freaking bows!And she gave Emilia almond milk?Is she for real?

Almont milk isn't bad for her. I dont see why that's a big deal? My son is 4 and drinks Almond milk, he has never been able to stomach cows milk. If she was giving her coke in a bottle I'd understand the outrage.
I have a feeling the bow comment was a dig here though lmfao. Forever hinting she reads this blog religiously
That's the difference!Your son is 4 years and not 11 months old!I am sure ever since your boy started eating food you tried to give him the best!Anna on the other hand gives Emilia the worst food possible and that's going to damage her health!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

RubyWoo wrote:
blue wrote:
lemontree wrote:

Judy totally gave up breastfeeding because she wanted to be able to drink whenever she wanted. She is so vile.
I thought it was because she wasn't producing enough. Whatever the case, Julianna seemed better with the formula to be honest. I think Judy's diet was affecting Julianna in a negative way and giving her severe gas which is probably why she was really cranky for the first few months. Some moms, Anna included, don't realize that what you eat, your baby eats. So Anna said she wanted to give Emilia the best start by breastfeeding, and then homecooking her meals; however, she, herself, ate like crap. The quality of her breastmilk was probably the reason why Emilia is on the heavier end of the spectrum, and her diet now is just continuing the trend of unhealthiness. If they can afford all that crap, they can afford to feed their baby fresh foods, quinoa, and for the love give the child goat's milk if you are weaning her. The poor child isn't 1 year (her digestive system still developing, and they are giving her cow's milk. Goat's milk is much easier to digest.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

BlablaEvi wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

That's the difference!Your son is 4 years and not 11 months old!I am sure ever since your boy started eating food you tried to give him the best!Anna on the other hand gives Emilia the worst food possible and that's going to damage her health!
No he's not 11 months old anymore, but he was about 8 months old when we found out that he couldnt handle cows milk. I'm just saying that Almond milk is a good thing for Emilia to be getting, I know they feed her a lot of shite for sure, but almond milk is more beneficial than detrimental and they do still give her cows milk. the only reason I could see almond milk being an issue would be if she was allergic to nuts but she isn't so I dont see the issue.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

sand and water wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:
blue wrote:

I thought it was because she wasn't producing enough. Whatever the case, Julianna seemed better with the formula to be honest. I think Judy's diet was affecting Julianna in a negative way and giving her severe gas which is probably why she was really cranky for the first few months. Some moms, Anna included, don't realize that what you eat, your baby eats. So Anna said she wanted to give Emilia the best start by breastfeeding, and then homecooking her meals; however, she, herself, ate like crap. The quality of her breastmilk was probably the reason why Emilia is on the heavier end of the spectrum, and her diet now is just continuing the trend of unhealthiness. If they can afford all that crap, they can afford to feed their baby fresh foods, quinoa, and for the love give the child goat's milk if you are weaning her. The poor child isn't 1 year (her digestive system still developing, and they are giving her cow's milk. Goat's milk is much easier to digest.
Yeah I know she said that it was because she didnt produce enough, but she wasnt exactly trying her hardest. If you truely think BF is the best and have gotten an established latch then you just need to feed to up your supply and you can take any amount of supplements to help increase your supply. She made far too many allowances for her alcohol consumption and she dumped majority of her breastmilk because she was drinking. She would have had to produce twice as much to compete with the glasses of wine she felt like she deserved, of course she didnt have enough supply. Julianna spent a lot of time away from Judy in the first 3 months too, that is bad for developing a supply because in the beginning youneed the baby to nurse and nurse to produce the milk they need. You cant take a weekend away when your kid is a month old if youre trying to EBF that's a ridiculous thing to expect to be able to do. They acted like the kid was such a burden. I stopped watching Judy after that whole crap because she irritated me so much over it.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Anna: " She's actually walking on command now" :? Uuhh..next she'll learn " roll over" " sit " and " shake"
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wow poor Albi in E's car was clearly looking for a way out. Thye know he is a dog that gets stressed VERY easily, yet they always abuse him so they can have a good laugh. Poor thing :(
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:Anna: " She's actually walking on command now" :? Uuhh..next she'll learn " roll over" " sit " and " shake"
Did you here the "she's imitating him" when Emilia was in her car with Albi? Well, kind of questionable behaviour for a small infant...
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Even though the car they bought Emilia was meant to be used by a 1,5 year old kid Jonathan still bought it!That was a stupid purchase for the time being!At least they should wait until she learns to walk and not keep her limited in some kind of contraption!It was so much better when Jonathan was taking her to the park with the red car!That would help her walk faster!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”