SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Unread post by RubyWoo »

paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????

some people train their kids from like 7 weeks or something batshit insane
its called
elimination communication >_>
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

thereshegoesagain wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
I would like to see the supposed shirt she had on when tanning :roll:
Like a tiny short cape or what. God please, use your brains minions!!!!!!
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

RubyWoo wrote:

some people train their kids from like 7 weeks or something batshit insane
its called
elimination communication >_>

I was just going to post that. It's soooo ridiculous!!! I know 2 women who do elimination communication
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

thereshegoesagain wrote:
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
Especially since they put that child in a tent whenever the sun is out.
juicy_cooter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juicy_cooter »

I sometimes wonder if there's secret blogs we're not privy to. When exactly is she walking the dogs all the time? Even the minions can't honestly believe that's true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

RubyWoo wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Anna deleted all of my comments on her facebook about Emilia being addicted to peppa pig not being a good thing! Can't handle the truth eh Anna?

She did in her shite Jonathan snatched her lifesource from her sweaty paw and did it for her because pressing "Delete" would have been far too much like Effort for the simpleton :rofl: She probably had to go take a nap after reading them all.

Im guessing you're skinny love?
Hahaha true! Poor thing is just so fragile and delicate that Jonathan must protect her! Yep I am. It disgusts me that she's not even one and they have her addicted to that awful show! Obviously the minions don't feel the same way because they ate me alive :shock:
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

juicy_cooter wrote:I sometimes wonder if there's secret blogs we're not privy to. When exactly is she walking the dogs all the time? Even the minions can't honestly believe that's true.
Oh but they do. I mentioned it in the comments and got about a million replies telling me they definitely, 100% walk the dogs, they just never show it or mention it because it's "private" and "boring".
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

thereshegoesagain wrote:
A tan line?!? Jesus Christ these people really have lost their damn minds.
Frankie Pasta

Unread post by Frankie Pasta »

My heart goes out to Anna as she bravely faces all of those negative comments. I think maybe the haters just don't know what it means to be a mother. Any mother worth her salt knows the basics of caring for your baby, and Anna is at the top of her game.

You get high as a kite on medical gases (don't ask anyone what they are, just run with it), have a baby, if it looks okay in bows then you bring it home and sit it down in something that rocks back and forth: boom, step one done. When it is able to keep it's eyes open you shovel in enough carbohydrates to keep the baby too sleepy to move quickly, thus eliminating the need for child-proofing, bam, step two, done. To give the child some excitement feed it large chunks of food and whole round things that are the size of it's esophagus. It's like a rollercoaster ride every meal, "will I survive this?!" Step three complete, you are a rockstar at the mother game. Give the baby some independence, now, don't hover: staircases, wild dogs, a big, fat, squealing potato, boiling baths, teetering lamps--you know your baby can handle all of that and more! Step four? Uh, check! And then of course step five is put that baby in some kind of enclosure and take a nap because, girl, you deserve it!

Chin up, Anna! You are faced with unbelievable challenges everyday. The haters just don't understand. The next time I go on a medical mission to South America I will be sure to tell those women whining about gun violence, crushing poverty, etc. your story so they can gain some PERSPECTIVE! I mean really, ladies--walking six dogs in a single day, can you even imagine?!
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

Frankie Pasta wrote:My heart goes out to Anna as she bravely faces all of those negative comments. I think maybe the haters just don't know what it means to be a mother. Any mother worth her salt knows the basics of caring for your baby, and Anna is at the top of her game.

You get high as a kite on medical gases (don't ask anyone what they are, just run with it), have a baby, if it looks okay in bows then you bring it home and sit it down in something that rocks back and forth: boom, step one done. When it is able to keep it's eyes open you shovel in enough carbohydrates to keep the baby too sleepy to move quickly, thus eliminating the need for child-proofing, bam, step two, done. To give the child some excitement feed it large chunks of food and whole round things that are the size of it's esophagus. It's like a rollercoaster ride every meal, "will I survive this?!" Step three complete, you are a rockstar at the mother game. Give the baby some independence, now, don't hover: staircases, wild dogs, a big, fat, squealing potato, boiling baths, teetering lamps--you know your baby can handle all of that and more! Step four? Uh, check! And then of course step five is put that baby in some kind of enclosure and take a nap because, girl, you deserve it!

Chin up, Anna! You are faced with unbelievable challenges everyday. The haters just don't understand. The next time I go on a medical mission to South America I will be sure to tell those women whining about gun violence, crushing poverty, etc. your story so they can gain some PERSPECTIVE! I mean really, ladies--walking six dogs in a single day, can you even imagine?!
OMG I'm cracking up here STOP:)
juicy_cooter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juicy_cooter »

Just had another few comments of my removed from Anna's facebook. What are you still doing up at this time princess? It's almost 11pm there...oh I suppose you guys are just sitting down to dinner eh? Is Emilia enjoying her bread, cucumber and tomatos?
aintthatabitch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aintthatabitch »

I hope Anna SacconeJoly reads here because I want her to read this:
Don't ever ever call your daughter evil again. If anyone's life is ruined, it's Emilia, having to have a mother like you.
You are a insipid twat and have no business having a child, let alone another on the way. Take your own advice and treat people (yes, that would be your daughter) the way you want to be treated. Watch what you say to your children. They will remember it, I promise you. Your actions and words are validated by subscribers that aren't even old enough to have children yet and the ones that do, well, I question their sanity. You are not a nice person, I don't believe you are a good person at all. I think you need a professional to chat with. You have issues and they are showing. Your daughter is suffering for it. Parenting is not a exact science, and no, it's not easy, but when you love and care for your child and only care about it's welfare, things go a little easier. You're cold, detached and aloof regarding Emilia. Before you had her, you were funny, carefree and affectionate to others. You act depressed and there is help for that. I think all your tiredness has to do with some depression. I've been there, there is help for it, please seek some for your family.
You care more about your dogs than Emilia, it shows. They seem to be the only thing that DOES put a smile on your face. I used to love to watch you guys, but I have unsubscribed. I have no control over what you do to your child, but I can't bring myself to watch it. She is such a sweet child and you are so blessed to have her. It's not all about you anymore.
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

aintthatabitch wrote:I hope Anna SacconeJoly reads here because I want her to read this:
Don't ever ever call your daughter evil again. If anyone's life is ruined, it's Emilia, having to have a mother like you.
You are a insipid twat and have no business having a child, let alone another on the way. Take your own advice and treat people (yes, that would be your daughter) the way you want to be treated. Watch what you say to your children. They will remember it, I promise you. Your actions and words are validated by subscribers that aren't even old enough to have children yet and the ones that do, well, I question their sanity. You are not a nice person, I don't believe you are a good person at all. I think you need a professional to chat with. You have issues and they are showing. Your daughter is suffering for it. Parenting is not a exact science, and no, it's not easy, but when you love and care for your child and only care about it's welfare, things go a little easier. You're cold, detached and aloof regarding Emilia. Before you had her, you were funny, carefree and affectionate to others. You act depressed and there is help for that. I think all your tiredness has to do with some depression. I've been there, there is help for it, please seek some for your family.
You care more about your dogs than Emilia, it shows. They seem to be the only thing that DOES put a smile on your face. I used to love to watch you guys, but I have unsubscribed. I have no control over what you do to your child, but I can't bring myself to watch it. She is such a sweet child and you are so blessed to have her. It's not all about you anymore.
Well said its unreal how they both are getting away with this shit:)
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

And those T shirts they must be 3 for2 or buy one get one free !
Daretobeclassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daretobeclassy »

Aaaaaand it gets better. It appears that Judy and Benji are having twins!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Potato will have so much envy, I don't know what he will do with himself! Lol
Last edited by Daretobeclassy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idontgivealefloof
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by idontgivealefloof »

OMG so funny! Judy and Benji are having TWINS!! How jealous is Anna going to be now, especially after all the stupid twin comments she made!
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Oh dear God Anna is about to have a HUGE meltdown because Judy is the one that's pregnant with twins and not her! Hahahaha
putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

xoxo
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

OMG this is FANTASTIC news. A&J must be beside themselves with jealousy.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

Oh Jesus...

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”