SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 38

RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 38

Unread post by RubyWoo »

getREAL wrote:I would be so embarrassed seeing Dofus in the same room with seemingly sane Steve. From the way he acts to the way he dresses. Those shoes he wears make him look like a hobo with stumps for legs and there Steve is looking all handsome. I've noticed Anna smiles a lot more around Steve and just has this different demeanor almost like a school girl crush. It's funny to see her around a real man.

She literally BEAMS when she is around him.
He might just be sitting beside her in her driving lesson and she's sat there smiling like a lovestruck idiot.
I'm glad Steve has a nice sane wife and children.
I bet he kisses the ground his wife walks on when he comes home and doesnt have to deal with smashed avocados and meltdowns every other day.
I bet when they argue he just stares at her in awe of the normalcy that is their arguments VS the juvenile tit for tat that is A&J's squabbles.
He probably has a shrine to his wife and I'd say she is DELIGHTED to have met Nutjob Anna who makes her look so good in the eyes of her husband :P
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

It will be interesting to see Steve at Emilia's birthday, no doubt J will be overcome with excitement and will act like even more of an idiot than normal. I'm predicting he dresses up in some stupid outfit and spends the day screaming and dancing around as the guests gaze on in pure horror.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

curvycarrot wrote:Emilia crying from the banana bread tasting was pretty funny but I too think it was the death stare Anna gave her. Im guessing that wasnt the first time Anna made that face at her. It was like E instantly knew she was pissed :?

And is it just me or does the desserts that they have always look unappetizing? No offence to MS but her desserts are usually this weird tan color and look like mush. Sorry MS :lol:

Annas mother is an awful cook.
Maybe it's because my standards are higher and my mother is an ACTUAL trained chef, but I cannot stand to look at the shit they eat and call that good food.
Her mother puts the roasting pan on the table. And her house. Oh my god her house makes me sick. She's a total slob. I can see why anna is so anal about having a clean home. Her mothers house probably stinks of rotting foliage and old smelly books.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

thereshegoesagain wrote:P.S. in my comment about what Anna will feed the newborn, the blog post quotes were made up, she hasn't actually said that yet. No doubt she will though!
How difficult was it for her to say: the "book I was using for Emilia in the beginning when she first started uhm, on, like, purees, and stuff...and then I also used this one. Uhm, that's where I got the recipe for the turkey mince..." and so on? She's a bad speaker to begin with, but all that shifting and mumbling and looking away and being unable to...get the lie out was really obvious.
Or did she forget she prepared adequate meals for Emilia for all but a matter of days? Maybe that's what happens. She writes fictional blog posts about her life, represses actual happenings, and eventually ends up believing the things she made up. In fifteen months time she may well tell the world she prepared all of Emilia's meals herself, without blinking an eye, believing every word.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

thereshegoesagain wrote:P.S. in my comment about what Anna will feed the newborn, the blog post quotes were made up, she hasn't actually said that yet. No doubt she will though!
It was fairly obvious that you'd made them up hon, since noname isn't even viable in terms of pregnancy yet let alone eating solids :rofl: I'm convinced some people just skim read the comments here sometimes.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Just read her Filofax post, what a fucking idiot this woman is..
"Under Daily Routines I first have my Before-Bed Routine. I copied this from the Flylady website so some of it doesn't really apply to me but I still find it helpful to ensure that everything gets done and that I'm organised for the next day ahead."

Why on earth would you copy stuff out into your personal Filofax that doesn't apply to you?! Can she really not edit out things that don't apply to her? Jesus, she's even more mindless than I originally believed.
-Daenerys Targaryen
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

RubyWoo wrote:
getREAL wrote:I would be so embarrassed seeing Dofus in the same room with seemingly sane Steve. From the way he acts to the way he dresses. Those shoes he wears make him look like a hobo with stumps for legs and there Steve is looking all handsome. I've noticed Anna smiles a lot more around Steve and just has this different demeanor almost like a school girl crush. It's funny to see her around a real man.

She literally BEAMS when she is around him.
He might just be sitting beside her in her driving lesson and she's sat there smiling like a lovestruck idiot.
I'm glad Steve has a nice sane wife and children.
I bet he kisses the ground his wife walks on when he comes home and doesnt have to deal with smashed avocados and meltdowns every other day.
I bet when they argue he just stares at her in awe of the normalcy that is their arguments VS the juvenile tit for tat that is A&J's squabbles.
He probably has a shrine to his wife and I'd say she is DELIGHTED to have met Nutjob Anna who makes her look so good in the eyes of her husband :P
LOL right?? I noticed it the 1st time she drove with him.
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

thereshegoesagain wrote:Just read her Filofax post, what a fucking idiot this woman is..
"Under Daily Routines I first have my Before-Bed Routine. I copied this from the Flylady website so some of it doesn't really apply to me but I still find it helpful to ensure that everything gets done and that I'm organised for the next day ahead."

Why on earth would you copy stuff out into your personal Filofax that doesn't apply to you?! Can she really not edit out things that don't apply to her? Jesus, she's even more mindless than I originally believed.
It's kind of like a little girl adding useless things to her purse just to have stuff in it. I have never in my life seen an adult so brainless.
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Wow Allie May really does have a lot of time on her hands. I don't think she's stopped commenting since the vlog was uploaded.
travis17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by travis17 »

I find it quite funny how Anna cheers up around Steve, what is up with that? Standing in the kitchen all smiles with Jonathan didn't look right then suddenly Steve entered the picture and it made sense lol. Jonathan must notice too, she is not even trying to hide it.
A thing that's driving me nuts is how they seem to go out of their way to not use plates for Emilia. Why would anyone place their child's food on the table on a regular, isn't it high time for some civilized table manners?! Hell, not to mention sanitary reasons. Emilia is a human being whose dignity should be respected...even the dogs eat more civilized than her.
travis17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by travis17 »

thereshegoesagain wrote:It will be interesting to see Steve at Emilia's birthday, no doubt J will be overcome with excitement and will act like even more of an idiot than normal. I'm predicting he dresses up in some stupid outfit and spends the day screaming and dancing around as the guests gaze on in pure horror.
HILARIOUS :D
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

katie leonard

i love you guys im 12 and i watch every eppisode of yours

3>

Good lord lol. When I was 12 I was outside playing with friends,and on our first shopping trips alone at the mall..not watching a loud mouth balding 30 year old,and his stuck-up wife.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamatoanAngel wrote:katie leonard

i love you guys im 12 and i watch every eppisode of yours

3>

Good lord lol. When I was 12 I was outside playing with friends,and on our first shopping trips alone at the mall..not watching a loud mouth balding 30 year old,and his stuck-up wife.
Isn't that so sad? These are important, formative years. Your brain changes so much during puberty. These young people should be active and focus on things that will enhance their lives. But I guess most vlog viewers would say just that, that the vlogs make them happy and inspire them. Maybe I'm just getting old. :|
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

I was too lazy to screencap and upload this yesterday, but here's from Anna's "Dressing My Mini Bump" video. Her words literally as Jonathan shows her in these jeans, "These are super low waisted and fit me even though I'm showing a lot." Dear Stylist Anna: If something "fits," it typically means that:

1) You can button/zip something
2) It doesn't squeeze you like a sausage

and (really pay attention to this one here).

3) Looks good

Please stop calling yourself a stylist.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Maybe at Emilia's party Steve can give all their Friendliest Friends driving lessons in Emilia's new car! While wearing tutu's on their heads.

Could this couple be anymore socially inept?!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

savetheempire wrote:Image
I was too lazy to screencap and upload this yesterday, but here's from Anna's "Dressing My Mini Bump" video. Her words literally as Jonathan shows her in these jeans, "These are super low waisted and fit me even though I'm showing a lot." Dear Stylist Anna: If something "fits," it typically means that:

1) You can button/zip something
2) It doesn't squeeze you like a sausage

and (really pay attention to this one here).

3) Looks good

Please stop calling yourself a stylist.

Im DYING at her baby bump

I can give myself a bigger bump if I stick out my gut and squash the top of it down too you big dick.

she's a moron!
I loved judy saying her bump wasn't bump it was just gut
"especially considering there is twins in there"
THAT slayed me
Such an obvious dig at anna's "Baby gut" :P
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

magicdragon wrote:Maybe at Emilia's party Steve can give all their Friendliest Friends driving lessons in Emilia's new car! While wearing tutu's on their heads.

Could this couple be anymore socially inept?!
Oh god, now you've posted the idea J I'm sure J will definitely demand Steve gives Emilia a 'lesson' in her car on her birthday... poor child (& poor Steve!)
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3205243

Anna's jewellery is awfully cheap for someone who is so "Affluent". if I wore that crap my ears would fall off.
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

Daily Mail article " Anna breast feeds twice a day morning and night "liars again ! Said trolls get to Anna but Joknob just thinks people are having a bad day ! Lol And they will vlog the second birth ! Vomitville
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

RubyWoo wrote:http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3205243

Anna's jewellery is awfully cheap for someone who is so "Affluent". if I wore that crap my ears would fall off.
I know! But she always emphasizes the "Orelia hoops" as if they were something really special. I feel bad for her that Jostingy got her a cheap replacement for the diamond heart pendant she lost. What a fecker! Why not just drive a decent family car and make sure your wife has nice things?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”