Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

mookieloo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

Unread post by mookieloo »

That IG caption makes it pretty obvious that she's reading here. BIG SURPRiSE.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nailaddictxo »

Woah, new site is weird. Anyways, does she come off as a control freak (regarding Buddy) to anyone? I was just thinking of this the other day when watching her video.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

What did everyone think of her first Halloween tutorial?
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

It looks like Glena, the lady who keeps sending her huge boxes filled with stuff for her and her son, hasn't been commenting on her videos lately. Hmm, maybe she wasn't satisfied with her crappy bracelet, which Elizabeth probably still made her pay for.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

That or she got bored. Her videos can be so repetetive!
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Is anyone else concerned about her and Brad? He is not around much anymore and on his days off she and Buddy are still doing things alone. She played a song at the end of a recent video about not needing a man and being your own best friend. We used to at least see a clip of him at the end playing with Buddy before bed.

Also she and Buddy are always sick! I feel so bad for the little guy.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Meh. I never watch her anymore.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Elizabeth, please remove Buddy's winter coat when he's in his car seat. It's extremely dangerous for him to be riding around like that! His chest clip is also very low. I would post these things on your video but I got chewed out last time I posted anything slightly less than sunshine. He is so adorable and I love hearing his new words.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Elizabeth, ignoring solid advice and letting her fan-teens jump all over anybody who knows better and is trying to advise in the comments? NEVER!
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Did anyone see the coats and car seat conversation in today's video? Thank you for taking the suggestion well Elizabeth!
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

What's everyone think about the red hair? I'm not a fan I liked her more as a blonde? I wonder where Brad is? Seems like their relationship isn't the greatest. I understand he works all day but even on his day off you never see him and her and Buddy are always going here and there without him. I don't ever see or hear her talking about them doing things together and he can't even watch his own son on his day off while she goes out her Mom has to. That shit wouldn't fly in my house!
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

I'm not a fan of the red. The way it's all different colors on her head because of her previous color looks cheap. I loved the darker blonde color she was before she dyed it red. I thought it suited her best. This is probably a stretch but her sudden hair changes and increase in shopping makes me wonder even more about her and Brads relationship being in trouble. They have a really weird dynamic. She has said that Buddy was an accident so maybe Brad really wasn't ready for kids and doesn't do much. We see her day almost every day and we hardly ever see him. They used to at least do something as a family on his days off and now they don't. Why wouldn't he want to come with them to see Santa? Weird. At least in that vlog he watched Buddy while Elizabeth went shopping (again).
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

In today's video she mentions she is depressed not to her breaking point she says at one point and then mentions she is about to snap. I looked her and Brad up on FB after I read some of your comments and he works as a service advisor and a car dealership. I was curious how they afford everything....Then today she started mentioning "Buddy's Insurance" and that she never got a letter in the mail about renewing it and that when she went there it had expired but she got him signed up and it would back date to December one. I don't know a single commerical insurance like BCBS who "expires" and there new start dates are whenever someone starts working or in January they also do not back date something on fault of the person being insured not renewing their insurance. I used to work for DFS before I became a SAHM and in our state they provide goverment funded insurance and that sounds exactually like what she has Buddy on. They will back date up to three months of medical bills you do have to renew every year and it is a year from whenever you first signed up and most of the time parents are not covered under it either. I just found all of this interseting and while I can't prove that's what she is on I'm almost positive that's what it is. I also find it interesting if this is true that she has him on goverement insurance and yet spends a crap ton of money on makeup and clothes for herself. Makes me wonder what other kind of assistance they are on...
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Is she legally married?
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

She's posted wedding photos before and talked about their anniversary.

As for the insurance, it would not surprise me if he was on Medicaid. She said he was an accident, she doesn't work, and Brad could not have medical benefits with his job. They spend a ridiculous amount on groceries with her grocery shopping daily and buying so much packaged food. She shops for clothes and makeup literally weekly. She could use this money on health insurance but if she doesn't have to because she qualifies for Medicaid, I am sure a lot of people would go for free insurance.

She has said before that she feels depressed. I want to say she said the winter made her that way. I would not be shocked if she is currently having marriage problems. It seems so obvious.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The whole relationship is weird. Maybe Brad jut doesn't like to be on camera? She vlogs Everything during the day but as soon as he comes home (Im assuming that's when) she just stops.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Maybe but that wouldn't really explain why he never does anything with his family. Him not going to see Santa with buddy on his day off struck me as very weird. Elizabeth could just not show him if the issue is the camera. But he is never with them to show.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Oh wow her hair looks horrible. This women has to drop her baby off to go shopping or whatever becuz he's such a big boy she just can't hold him and if he leans over. And he's half her size smh
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

Yeah that sounds like a state Medicaid thing. You have to renew yourself every year and if you don't do it in time your insurance will expire. And they do go back 90 days for people since the process takes so long. No one with regular insurance "expires" all of a sudden. You have to have lost your job, or gone on disability. Figures Buddy is on some kind of welfare as she shops all the time.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

sassafrass wrote:Yeah that sounds like a state Medicaid thing. You have to renew yourself every year and if you don't do it in time your insurance will expire. And they do go back 90 days for people since the process takes so long. No one with regular insurance "expires" all of a sudden. You have to have lost your job, or gone on disability. Figures Buddy is on some kind of welfare as she shops all the time.
Not true. Some have private insurance which, yes, can lapse.
#FreeBen

Return to “Q-Z”