User Impressions

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
thegooseiscooked

Re: User Impressions

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

gossip_lover wrote:So I don't mean to stir up drama, especially because she's supposedly going through a tough time. but I kinda liked breeandbabies, except when she annoys me with her constantly comparing herself to Tayler and how much "better" she was than her even though they're in the same situation. And yesterday or like a few days ago she came on with a different user name and then she just gave me the weirdo Krissy vibe. Did anyone else see that?

Strange post.

I'll watch this play out with interest.
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gossip_lover »

Oh shit, I just read the ot thread! I had no idea it was confirmed she was fake. I'm honestly shocked. Bitches are cray.
And now that I know it was all a lie, just wow. Why would a 15 year old make that up Wtf? I did always find parts of her story hard to believe. A lot if it seemed so fake and sugar coated (although now I know why) and it was always with the littlest details, like when her make believe puppy got sick with parvo.

Sorry I'm late with the whole bree/psycho bitch thing.
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
gossip_lover wrote:So I don't mean to stir up drama, especially because she's supposedly going through a tough time. but I kinda liked breeandbabies, except when she annoys me with her constantly comparing herself to Tayler and how much "better" she was than her even though they're in the same situation. And yesterday or like a few days ago she came on with a different user name and then she just gave me the weirdo Krissy vibe. Did anyone else see that?

Strange post.

I'll watch this play out with interest.
Strange why? I hadn't taken the time to read through all the threads but saw her posting in the Tayler thread. I figured I'd come here to discuss it. I should've read the other thread first though lol
thegooseiscooked

I've just learned to be a bit cautious when we have spies and moles crawling out of the woodwork. The timing of your post seemed strange to me.

But it's all good, no harm done. I watched, you explained. No accusations were thrown, no offence intended.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Um… ok
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

WTF!! Well, here's my Pirate name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegooseiscooked

Lol, I think I'd go for the Phat Ass Grabba one. At least it has a kind of positive spin to it.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Lol, I think I'd go for the Phat Ass Grabba one. At least it has a kind of positive spin to it.
I put my sister's name in and she got Phat Bastard.
thegooseiscooked

Well, she's only being a bastard because you keep grabbing her ass!
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lucy Eades
thegooseiscooked

That really made me laugh. They didn't even make it rude or gangsta, it was just straight up Rotten Fool.

Bahahahahahahahah
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Joel Eades
thegooseiscooked

Yeah, that fits too.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

hjl226 wrote:Aw this makes me sad noone likes me lol. I actually like everyone. The only person I have ever had a problen with is ORN when I first joined but I actually enhoy what she has to say now
That's okay people don't like me either :p.

Unread post by Guest »

Eh, I come across pretty cocky, but since I'm not trying to make bffs here, I'm often not as compassionate as I am in real life.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Not me either lol I guess because I don't gossip enough? *shrugs* but I don't have a problem with anyone here :) but that bree girl or whoever I just think it was upsetting what she did.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My gansta name- Secret Hob Nobba
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Haha. yes same here. If you have numbers in you name I forget you. Bad with numbers
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

For me, it's easier to list off who I don't like than who I do.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm....
Rump-Thumpin Tree Hugga

Oh Lord...lol

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”