surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 28

Unread post by surferbunny »

old_soul_here wrote:
surferbunny wrote:Any other moms/momtobe's curious as to wth Tayler is talking about when she says she can hear Anberlin?

I am a first time mom, 8 months pregnant I can not hear my son ... she says she can hear her daughter kick if she does it hard enough or she can hear Anberlin swooshing around inside her MINUS a doppler

WHAT?! she also says she can hear the babies joints crack and pop, never heard of this maybe she can? just sounds odd lol seems like she wants to hear those things or she is just making stuff up
My kid is two and I just skimmed over my diaries of the time I was pregnant, nill nada on sound, I mention playING GAMES WITH HIS FEET THOUGH, (sorry he helped type that) he now hates having his feet touched whoops.
yeah if I could hear my son swimming in me and his bones cracking along with every hard kick..I'd be alil freaked out lol

does not make sense to me but, it is Tayler we are talking about ..she just seems to make things up OFTEN

lol @ stuck farts :P
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
missscobes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missscobes »

Does she ever move from that freaking couch? Get up and play with your kids! I still got off my ass and played with my toddler whilst pregnant with my twins, suffering with SPD and 10x the size of your actually ridiculously tiny baby bump. Get off your lazy ass.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Lord help her...

Here's the thing, Chuckie has really no responsibility to buy Tayler shit. The babies, yes.
Paying for an apartment? No. She could live in her mom's house.
Her phone/cable/Internet? Those kids don't need that, they're toddlers.

He should help pay for clothes, formula and other food items.

If they're broken up, Tayler shouldn't mean shit to him.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”