Pictures of our four legged children!!!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Pictures of our four legged children!!!

Unread post by subject99 »

Okay okay I'll start!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Pictures of our four legged children!!!

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Left: my cat, Zoe (also my avatar here)
Right: hubby's cat, Mr. Wii (yes, after the Nintendo system. He's a dork. :P)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Awwww they are so cute :)
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Trill & Pumpkin. I have a cat as well named Primrose but he's (I thought he was a girl at first. The name stuck.) outside & I don't want to hunt for him aha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Guest »

you asked for it! lol

Seriously though, these babies rescued me at the right times, and I am so blessed to have them! They make being separated from all my loved ones and husband so much easier.

Marty is my black and white boy and 3 1/2 years old. Maggie Mae is my puppy girl and she's 9 weeks.

Unread post by Guest »

oh my! Everyone's are absolutely gorgeous! I want to cuddle them all!
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

OhReallyNow wrote:you asked for it! lol

Seriously though, these babies rescued me at the right times, and I am so blessed to have them! They make being separated from all my loved ones and husband so much easier.

Marty is my black and white boy and 3 1/2 years old. Maggie Mae is my puppy girl and she's 9 weeks.
Oh.....my....gosh so cute
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

My God they're all adorbs.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Twix aka Brown Bear aka Pain In My Butt. <3 (the brown one obviously lol) and Jacob aka Smexy aka Mr. Snuggles. <3.

I love my pups. Both are 3 1/2. They were from separate places, but ironically born only 6 days apart (Jacob's older). We used to have 2 cats, Poky (short for Porquito because I guess he was small when my parents got him-my mom's co-worker found him in the dumpster when he was a kitten) and Spencer. Poky ran away when he was 14 and I'm convinced he did it because he knew he was gonna pass on and didn't want us to find him (I read animals do that) because he used to run away and always came back (they were outdoor cats with a lot of freedom, they were trained enough to leave our house at any time and come back). And we put Spencer down when he was 18, a couple months before we got Jacob. He had a tumor and it wasn't going to be worth it to treat him, he was old. We don't have may pics of them but there's one we have of Spencer. He was such a little bastard, so mean to everyone. But we loved him. He got real sweet near the end. Both came before I did so it was weird to lose them both.

I just realized that all my animals were rescues. Jacob and Twix came from rescue teams, Poky was found on the streets and Spencer was abused as a kitten and the owner hated him, so my dad ended up getting him. :) Rescue your animals! Puppy and kitty mills are disgusting.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
subject99 wrote:Okay okay I'll start!!!
Wow that is a beautiful dog..!
Why thank you! You guys will never guess his name. It suits him so well. He is 11months old as of yesterday! He is 100% pure breed German shepherd from German bloodline from Germany.

And omg your pooch is so adorable! His eyes though ugh so gorgeous.
TaylorKnows

OhReallyNow wrote:you asked for it! lol

Oh my, super adorable! =D
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

My baby boy Ollie. He's so funny and cute. >. <
He's half husky and german shepherd.
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

ilovecatsxD wrote:My baby boy Ollie. He's so funny and cute. >. <
He's half husky and german shepherd.
My goodness! I love Husky Shepherd mixes <3 he's adorable.
Along with everyone elses four legged fur babies. :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

My pets passed away over the past year. :( but here's my bf's Shepard, Raiden, who I get to love on! He's so cute!!
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:My pets passed away over the past year. :( but here's my bf's Shepard, Raiden, who I get to love on! He's so cute!!
What a handsome devil. I just wanna cuddle him and have a puppy play date with my big suck of a puppy.

Very sorry for your lose. I lost my best friend and my little 4 legged love of my life 3 years ago. My heart still aches for him. He is still my best friend and I know he and my nonna are watching over.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here is my handsome man. He is a pure breed golden retriever. His name is Quincy. But he also went by Q-Dog, Quincy-DogDog or I called him my baby. I still love him through and through, to the moon and back. He still has a piece of my heart. I love him as much as my children. Anyways this is my baby angel. He loved taking up my bed and literally hogging it. I would sleep on the edge and he would sprawl all out. Lily's he snored!

Sadly health issues took over and I had to bring him in. He walked the green mile on June 10th 2010. I stayed with him the whole time. They gave me as much time as I needed in the room after the needle which was nice. They didn't mind I stayed for an hour just cuddling him.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Subbie :(
I'm so so so sorry about your beautiful pet.
I can feel your love for him just through your post.

You're right, though. Our animals that have passed on definitely watch over us.
You seem like you've got a very sweet guardian angel.
<3
TaylorKnows

Subject99, I'm sorry for the loss of your precious pup. <3 Vets are pretty understanding when it comes to that, they let us do the same with our cat. I agree, you have a great guardian angel.
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

These are my babies :)
The tabby one is Humperdink aka Fatty and the grey one is Maverick aka Tiny
Moeproblems
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Moeproblems »

My Aussie- Maggie Mae

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”