TheLittleFamilyOf3

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLittleFamilyOf3

Unread post by AutumnLane »

It makes me incredibly happy that everybody has now seen the light. One quick thing correct me if I'm wrong or confused can't keep up with the lies. So she has PCOS and had been trying for a child with no luck but for reason wanting a second child gets an IUD but still in that time experiences multiple miscarriages? That can't all be right....RIGHT? Makes no sense at all!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

No, she experienced the miscarriages whilst ttc'ing as a teenager with her boyfriend ( :roll: sound like anyone we know?).

She and Josh never actually "tried". They had 2 whoopsies (again, sound like anyone we know).

I really doubt she has PCOS. She got pregnant twice without trying. That doesn't sound like PCOS to me.

She's just fat and using it as an excuse.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Ohhh okay still sounds like complete BS to me. I hope for her child's sake her family gives this girl an intervention to get her some much needed help. I don't know why they did not step in after she lost her job over her craziness . You would think it would be just as obvious to her real life friends/family.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I've given this situation some serious thought.
I'm not angry, I'm not hurt.
I'm just disgusted.
Taylor you're right. She would constantly refer to me as her "girl".
Ashley, all you do is step on other people to get where you wanna go. Well, guess what.
Caesar did the same and he was murdered.

I did nothing wrong here.
You completely blamed this entire revival of your thread on me.
I'm NOT the only one who called you out on your bullshit and I am seriously sickened by you attempting to guilt trip me.
Delete me off Facebook, delete my phone number and forget about ANY type of friendship we ever had.
You are a liar, an attention seeker and a HORRIBLE person.
You think of no one but yourself and I'm sick of dealing with you.

Get your shit together for your daughter's sake.
You're right about one thing, she deserves better than you.

And while we're having this conversation, Josh doesn't want a woman who is constantly obsessing and/or pining over him.
Get the fuck over it. He isn't coming back.
It's clear to everyone but you.
You look psychotic.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I'm sorry for what she's been putting YOU through, Ashleigh. Sounds like she is trying to spread the blame. It's her illness, it's not you.

Ashley, you're a piece of work. Hopefully a good dose of alone time will do you some good. You're lucky Josh hasn't sued you for full custody of Mackenzie. You're giving him ammunition.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
thegooseiscooked

Man, I just read this thread from page 1. There's an hour I'll never get back.

The change of pace on Page 30 did wake me up somewhat though.
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

TheBigAndTheBad wrote:Ugh so I typed in her user name and she came up because she does vlogs I watched the first few mins of a couple videos and I had to turn it off. she's an over weight ignorant bitch, who LOVES to complain! like shut the hell up, your not interesting, and she made a video of guru gossip "haters", I wanna know what you think of this cow she is VERY immature! she says a lot of these mommies are immature, Ha she needs to grow up for her daughters sake!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLittlefa ... d?filter=1

(sorry for crappy grammar and spelling ipad touch )
You know, looking back, OP didn't seem that far off
thegooseiscooked

Yeah, we could have just agreed and saved ourselves 37 pages of crap and grief.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Yeah, we could have just agreed and saved ourselves 37 pages of crap and grief.

On the reals, though
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Yeah, we could have just agreed and saved ourselves 37 pages of crap and grief.
I call it "Ashley Goggles". She dangled a fancy Facebook page in front of us and a lot of people fell for her shit.

I feel like an idiot defending her. Just like when it came to Krissy and Allyshia.

Very surprised Krissy hasn't made a video on this yet lol. Or that Ashley hasn't made a video crying about how everyone in the world hates her.
thegooseiscooked

She really got off on the drama of us all fighting over her, didn't she?

Sick fuck.
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:I just scanned through some of the earlier pages... it is actually painful how what she did with the pharmacy information made the rest of us bicker with each other. Like, why was it like that. Attention probably...
I feel stupid, too. I was too easily persuaded and I am still not completely accepting that there are so many lies...
It's hard. I went to Ashley for a lot of advice. But I have also gotten just as much help from many of you here and I really appreciate that. :love2:
I don't even know what I am saying. Just dumping my brain out here.
I get how you feel. I felt the same way when the whole group thing happened. On the one hand, I felt so betrayed by Ashley, but I loved how much the group had helped me in our hard times, all the laughs we had. So it was hard to be mad, but I was. All the fighting was so stupid. It's exactly what she wanted. I once again apologize for being immature and blind.
thegooseiscooked

;) Stop apologising Taylor
thegooseiscooked

:lol: So, come on, who's gonna spill the beans?

I was totally bluffing the other week when I said I knew what Ashley had said in the Facebook group.
thegooseiscooked

:? Um.....nothing....
thegooseiscooked

*whistles casually**
TaylorKnows

I don't know if I should say what was shared. It's probably not true and one of her lies, but it's really gross that she lied about it and I want to smack her for it. More than anything else. I don't know how many of you remember, I have an elephant's memory, I'll just say it had to do with something after her father passed.

And Ashley, I think I probably wouldn't have. The crap with Allyshia still would've gone on, the two who left probably would've left and while Ashley M. says it was a group choice, I do think she was the driving force. I am not trying to put this on Ashleigh at all because I don't blame her, Ashley M. made her own choices, but as soon as Ashleigh said if me and Cheyenne were kicked out, she'd rejoin, we were kicked out. I think Ashley M. figured Ashleigh was the easiest to keep as a friend and to use out of all of us (even though I don't think Ashleigh rejoined the group anyway). BUT I want to point out that had Ashley M. not been in charge of booting Allyshia, then maybe it would've been clear and there wouldn't have been drama in the first place. Just saying. The whole thing started because most of us decided that Allyshia should be kicked out, Ashley M. didn't make it clear that she was being kicked out and then I made that announcement, causing all hell to break loose.
thegooseiscooked

cakewalked wrote:TELLL

Lol, I honestly know nothing.

I had some blow up with Ashley a week or so ago, was it in Off Topic Banter, she accused me of being passive aggressive and permanently combative and I said that I had heard things about what she had said about people on GG that would curl people's hair. She tried to blow it off but was obviously shaken.

Nobody told me anything but it sure was fun to rattle her cage.
thegooseiscooked

Hang on, I'll see if I can find it.
TaylorKnows

Oh hell you know what, I'm gonna share it. It's just another lie. I wish I had it screenshotted.

We shared a lot in the group, one night we were talking about crap we went through as kids, some of us sharing us being abused or having parents that did certain things. Ashley comes in, of course, sharing that she was raped as a pre-teen (by strangers, I think, I don't think it was a family member). She got pregnant. She says her mom took her to the hospital, she was knocked out and when she woke up, she had gotten an abortion. That is why her family moved out of town.

Knowing what I know now...I know it's not true, most likely. Maybe it is, but who shares that with people they barely know. I'm very surprised she never brought it up on here. It seemed so awful and tragic back then, now I think it was just another part of her story. It's been bugging me since yesterday whether or not to share it.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”