User Impressions

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
FLOSSY77

Re: User Impressions

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Here it is.No other messages after this for a few weeks. But I think this says a lot about Crazycactus.

Bitch you just totally described your ugly inbred children who cant and wont come off the tit, you breastfeed for so fucking long that it becomes a sexual act to you and why wouldnt it!? Your husband hasnt touched you in years because you have a gapey nasty ripped up vagina!! You need to be on registered sex offender list somewhere!! There is no way you have a good life your brother/husband wont fuck you, your kids never get off the tit I mean its seems like so exciting to be you. And fuck you dont pray for me pray for yourself pray that your kids are ever as beautiful and smart as mine and that your husband ever looks at you like mine does!! You gapey pussied stupid child molesting c*nt bitch!!!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

:-o Jaysus. Bitch be scary crazy.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

My god... Can someone ban her please...
FLOSSY77

It's ok. Now that my gaping puss has healed, I find it funny.
My brother doesn't like it though :FU:
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladybug »

LOL!!!!!
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

What the fuck? Does someone think breastfeeding is "sexual" or are they just messing around? My mind can't wrap around this.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

My favorite posters are, in no particular order: cakewalked, Taylorknows, Goosey, ORN, Yue, Placebo, Whatshername_, Blackbetty, Clutch. Differences aside I enjoy the posts and insight from these ladies on a wide variety of subjects.

I don't dislike anyone who posts here enough to call them out on it.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

FLOSSY77

strawberries wrote:What the fuck? Does someone think breastfeeding is "sexual" or are they just messing around? My mind can't wrap around this.
If you read some of her posts you will get a general idea that she wasn't joking.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”