Lindsandbaby Part 7

thegooseiscooked

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 7

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Ewww....why would a man in his 30s touch that? It's not like she's even that attractive....unless you're into Miss Piggy.

It sounds to me like Lins has got a crush on him. I doubt they're dating. How on earth could her mother be happy about her daughter getting involved with a much older man?

Ugh....I just......can't.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

It is, there from the facebook page. That's why I am calling bullshit their is any kind of relationship forming and she is just trying to lure him in, or delude herself. I actually hope he was smart enough to smell gold digger, and rejected her and got out of there like a bat out of hell. He is her perfect candidate for baby daddy# 3, he is older ( hence seem more faithful ), he owns the shop where she can get as many shitty cliche tatts she wants, also he gets a bigger paycheck and can pay for her trash lifestyle.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Yeah the pics she posted of him were from his IG lol.

And IF they are actually talking or whatever...isn't it a little much of her to already be stealing his pics and posting them on her own stuff with hearts, saying he's her baby and this is "for real for real." Think about it...this is a 33 year old MAN. I'm sure he dates around and takes awhile with a girl before jumping into a relationship. They're not even official yet and she's acting like this? Woah. He's probably laughing at how naive and gullable this little girl is and realizing why she already has 2 baby daddies at 19. I'd at least wait until I'm officially in a relationship with someone before I start posting hearts by his pic and talk about how I'm falling for him.....just because I'd be afraid that would be too much too soon if he saw it and it would scare him away lol.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

No only that seems like he owns a house and owns cars. So she won't have to pay rent nor buy a car. Mage can move in and out/come and go as she please (pun intended? Too soon???)

Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Oh and today he posted someone about focusing more on money than people and said its "sad but true." Then of course he had some groupies commenting with sad faces and shit.

Lindsey, YOU WISH :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Its kind of hilarious. The guy has two son's to raise and a shop to run, those things are probably his high priorities. Unlike Lindsey, even if they were in a relationship, it would most likely a professional kind where he flirted a little and she took it to a new fucking crazy level, or the kind were he thought " Well its been awhile, and she's legal " and just knocked boots and that was it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A fuck and chuck type thing. But you know Lindsey gullible. Watch in a few weeks the post of "it just did t work out" will be blowing up her page. If those start in t-minus 3 weeks we know he fucked and chucked the fat bitch to the cuuuuurrrrrb.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She posted on her Facebook asking what others would consider to be a overly clingy girlfriend. I would screen shot but my button is broken on my phone.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Wow I was just reading posts on her twitter. She said to braidan "I don't like you", She is bitching about how HER kids are always up to early....maybe you should of kept your legs closed if you need your precious sleep, Mimi is posting on her DAUGHTERS twitter, She posted a picture of her getting a pedicure and her legs are HUGE, she is bragging about spending to much money, she is bitching about her mother waking her up early ( Mimi prob wanted some time to herself), she is complaining about having to stay in every night, she is complaining that there are no hot guys in any of her classes, she is saying she hates her cat, here is a quote from Miss Piggy here..."every day I eat and feel like crap after and think to myself "I'm gonna stop eating" and then I think of pizza and it disappears"

Just thought i would sum up her twitter for everyone. God I hate her so much. She is so trashy she is like a garbage can.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

She is disgusting through and through. Now she is adding psycho on top of her other undesirable qualities.
I don't care about your life
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Yuck it was probably her and cassidy lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Puh-leeeeze, he's a tattoo artist and not bad looking even though he's overweight. Trust me this dude has basically limitless options of girls who want to fuck him. She doesn't stand a chance. He might toot it and boot it or even be friends with benefits but Lindsey will def not end up in a relationship with this dude. And if she DOES he will cheat or she will be so jealous of all the girls on his nuts that she will leave or he will leave her because of the jealousy.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yeah....I've never been in a tattoo place but I imagine one of the perks of his job is being up close and personal with a number of girls on a daily basis. Plenty of opportunity for flirting and sexual tension.

How many of his clients do you reckon he bangs? Quite a few I'd say.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LadyBugLurks wrote:Wow I was just reading posts on her twitter. She said to braidan "I don't like you", She is bitching about how HER kids are always up to early....maybe you should of kept your legs closed if you need your precious sleep, Mimi is posting on her DAUGHTERS twitter, She posted a picture of her getting a pedicure and her legs are HUGE, she is bragging about spending to much money, she is bitching about her mother waking her up early ( Mimi prob wanted some time to herself), she is complaining about having to stay in every night, she is complaining that there are no hot guys in any of her classes, she is saying she hates her cat, here is a quote from Miss Piggy here..."every day I eat and feel like crap after and think to myself "I'm gonna stop eating" and then I think of pizza and it disappears"

Just thought i would sum up her twitter for everyone. God I hate her so much. She is so trashy she is like a garbage can.
What twitter? And screen shots?

Return to “Lindsandbaby”