Lucy Eades Part 12

FLOSSY77

Re: Lucy Eades Part 12

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

flippityflop wrote:She tried telling everyone that peyson was potty trained and couldn't put a baby gate up in the bathroom because she had to have a way to go potty in the middle of the night. If she's still in diapers I highly doubt she's potty trained at all.
She showed the kids bunk beds and said she never makes the bed. No use in doing it, because Pace wets the bed constantly.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Peyson is at a normal age to start potty training now. No embarrassment in the fact that shes not potty trained yet, shes still average on track, it's the fact that Lucy lies about it.
It'll be embarrassing if shes not potty trained by the time shes 3. In high school I volunteered at a daycare for volunteer requirements at my schools NHS(national honor society) and in the daycare they wouldn't move kids to the 3 year old room from the 2 year old room unless they were potty trained. Most kids got it a few months before the turned 3, some a few months after turning 2, but there was one girl that was 3.5 that was still in the 2 year old room because her mom was too lazy to potty train her. (Hint hint Lucy who has all of her kids still in pull-ups at nighttime because they wet the bed. Her words, not mine)
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FLOSSY77

Exactly^
It's the lying. Some kids sleep so deeply they miss the cues to wake and go potty. Get off your ass Lucy and help them. I bet that room they are piled in like a clown car smells like piss. YUCK.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

It is the lucky child who doesn't get burbt by boiling noodles, it is the lucky child who doesn't lose his/her 4 front teeth bc of falling, it is the lucky child who hets medical attention for his/her hearing and/or speech problems ... Yeah her children are so lucky.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I agree with EVERYTHING you said Maeve!!!!!!!!
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ omg someone should post that to lucifer. You really could add even more...
FLOSSY77

Plenty more! Love it.
pantera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pantera »

So good!! How about taught correctly also!? Lucky for education ...
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Does the person who thinks pace is "a big ass kid" who should been out of diapers even have children? The most common age for girls to fully learn to use the toilet is between 2 and 3 years old (some a little earlier or later) and P is only 2.5. Pedi's don't do anything until the child is over 4 as that is biologically normal, P is just a toddler. It's not really anything to do with parental laziness either, each child is an individual and they will (if allowed) start using the toilet as soon as they are ready, a parent would have to actively encourage diapers for them to be preventing the child from using a toilet when appropriate. Sooner doesn't mean best, raising a child isn't a race.

I think the reason it seems like she's taking a long time is purely because Lucy stated she did not want a child in diapers when she got pregnant again, so she started pushing P to use the toilet as soon as she was pregnant with E. P wasn't ready, hence the constant on off with diapers over the last year+! It was Lucy doing what she wanted instead of listening to what P needed, with is the opposite of the attachment parent Lucy claims to be.
FLOSSY77

She does have a problem. Kacen is wetting and pooping in his carseat. Pace is peeing the bed. How is she peeing the bed if she is in pull ups?
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

Poor Kacen. I really do think he has some sort of developmental delay that is not being addressed. Such a shame!
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Happy 6th Birthday Jacelyn! 2.2.14 @ 1:02pm 7 lbs 0 oz 19.5" at 37w6d gestation #happybirthday #jacelynnews
PLEASE, can someone comment on Lucy's latest IG pic that Jacelyn's birth videos and subsequent videos all state Jace was born at 38w0d gestation. I'm so sick of Lucy fudging numbers (even though it's only 1 day) just so she can claim her first 3 kids were born at 37 weeks.

And I totally agree with others about her BRAGGING that she had 4 kids in 5 years. I hate that she says being a mom is not a competition, but then throws this out there all the time. Some women try but can't have kids back to back due to fertility issues, and some CHOOSE not to have kids back to back. It's not a race, Lucy!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am glad that Jacelyn had a great birthday though, she does seem like a really sweet big sister and girl.

Sick of Lucy and her "no gender roles". Lucy the only fucking child you enforce that policy with is KACEN
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

OT: I'm trying to post a picture from her IG but it keeps saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". This has happened to me before over at GG and others were able to post pictures
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Chevbowlyn wrote:OT: I'm trying to post a picture from her IG but it keeps saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". This has happened to me before over at GG and others were able to post pictures
Its been happening in a few places, its been happening to me as well.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

Re: wasteoftime yes I am a parent, race has nothing to do with this subject Lucy is LAZY, Peyson floods carpets, writes on carpets with permanent markers does what ever the hell she wants while Lucy is sitting on her ass snapping pics of her tits to post on instagram or on youtube posting videos for that all mighty buck. Kacen has severe speech problems and still has issues with the toilet as well. I feel sorry for Jace and the "education" Lucy is providing for her. And then there is E the new shiny baby that Lucy is giving most of her attention to until the age of about two when the baby stage fades and she knows its time to get pregnant again to keep herself interesting. Meanwhile the older children's needs that are most important are being ignored!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Part of me just wants to adopt Jace and Kacen. I mean okay I am 18 going on 19, but after reading an article about an 18 year old becoming a step mum for her boyfriends siblings after both parents died. I think I could do it, and do a better job than Lucy, I actually care about kids no matter what age. Jace needs proper schooling, with teachers and students, get some vitamin D and become social, and Kacen needs the same. Joel needs to remove his balls out of Lucy's purse and help his kids thrive.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FLOSSY77

haremsforbidden wrote:Re: wasteoftime yes I am a parent, race has nothing to do with this subject Lucy is LAZY, Peyson floods carpets, writes on carpets with permanent markers does what ever the hell she wants while Lucy is sitting on her ass snapping pics of her tits to post on instagram or on youtube posting videos for that all mighty buck. Kacen has severe speech problems and still has issues with the toilet as well. I feel sorry for Jace and the "education" Lucy is providing for her. And then there is E the new shiny baby that Lucy is giving most of her attention to until the age of about two when the baby stage fades and she knows its time to get pregnant again to keep herself interesting. Meanwhile the older children's needs that are most important are being ignored!
Pace needs some more attention. It is obvious she has been cast aside. She was the baby. Now she is labeled the difficult one. She is a little monster. But it could be fixed. Lucy just shrugs it off as her personality. But it isn't her personality. I think she has a lot of Lucy in her. She will be interesting to watch grow.
pantera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pantera »

The recent pregnancy hashtag & in the Fabkids no zip dress blog when she is sitting on the couch (with the kids ya know eating All natural health food cheez its lol!) She is wearing a maternity shirt she bought with TTC Peyson. Its prob just a comfy loose shirt good for nursing but I think her itch is certainly already coming on!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I like to have YouTube videos on while I clean, and I had a fabkids I boxing one playing and oh my goodness Lucy treats Kacen as bad as she treats the dog(whom Im sure is gone) Poor baby was trying to get her attention and she kept shrugging him off and Jace was trying to be a helpful sister and Lucy was treating her like scum.

Im disgusted
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lucy Eades”