BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 1

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011

Unread post by Yue195 »

subject99 wrote:Where did they call Betty out?
pm Betty, I don't want to say anything without her permission.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

When she posted that status to Instagram asking for feedback on how she's doing, I SO wanted to tell her X, just fuckin delete your stuff because you're a psycho bitch... but it's too good of a trainwreck to NOT watch.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

*waves* hi! On the feedback post, I called her a bitch and she posted a huge paragraph on how she can't post less so I'm like wtf why did you even ask? She was a cunt so I called her a bitch. A few hours later her crazy friend Dalis started messaging me on Instagram and threatening me.

Bet ya didn't know I live in Wichita too, didja Dalis? Wanna kick my ass still? I'm so down.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

WWE YTMD STYLE!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

To clarify I called her a bitch when she responded very bitchily to my response to her "how am I doing?" Post. I nicely said that sometimes she blows my feed up and I'd prefer that she posted less. I didn't her a bitch right out of the gates.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

At the end of the day, Becca is a wacko, Dalis is a psycho, Bryce is what I guess I can clarify as a doormat and Kaiden and #2 are stuck with them as parents til 18.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

She is a bitch. She deserved it, Betty. The only reason she posted the feedback post was to get her subscribers to kiss her ass. "Oh we love you just the way you are! We love getting 1 million pictures of your son at different angles everyday on Instagram every hour... even better is when you post pictures of yourself and your gorgeous blonde flowing hair! Wow your eyes! <3 <3 <3 Keep going on YouTube and Instagram forever. We love you."

Eww.. why is she so proud of herself. What the hell has she accomplished?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wasn't even rude, I used the thumbs down emoji which meant "post less" and said I enjoyed her updates but she does blow up my feed from time to time. Totally nice to her. I was even nice to Dalis while she was being all crazy (which btw Dalis you don't have any room to call someone a whale. I've seen pics of your stomach. I never would comment on someone's body like that but since you felt compelled to comment on mine, there you go. And your face is BUSTED.
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Shes so desperate for attention. Nobody must be paying her any attention because now she posted a video on instagram of her crying
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

God dammit, get off social media, now. Go. Its obvious you can't deal with anything on it unless its patting your back or kissing your ass. Just go, focus on your son.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Seriously freaking bitch blocked me for politely saying she needs to get off social media because she takes things to seriously lmao
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Guess you hurt her over sensitive feelings. Seriously though if I were to pull the same shit she does my dad would of smacked the back of my head and told me to get it together and that this is pathetic especially for a mother of two. The world is a cold place and your not going to get rainbows and fairy's. Your gonna get judge, its inevitable, everyone judges everyone. Toughen up. Grow a back bone. If things so small get to you so easily, than you need to get of the internet. People who kill themselves over cyber bullying I can't be sympathetic or empathetic for. Its so easy, to delete social media and walk away.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Her cyber bullying video is up. I dont believe for a second that she grts over 100 hateful comments a day. I highly doubt anyone has told her to kill kaiden and herself and abort the baby.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

why would you choose a date to shut down your fb? Its like she is saying that she is going to give everyone 2 more days to "enjoy" her life. shut it down now idiot. all she wants if for her 12 year old followers to tell her she is amazing and to keep it up.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

hjl226 wrote:Her cyber bullying video is up. I dont believe for a second that she grts over 100 hateful comments a day. I highly doubt anyone has told her to kill kaiden and herself and abort the baby.
She's lying! its so painfully obvious. She's never had more than 100 photos on her ig yet claims to have deleted 600. What a load of shit.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What a crazy liar.

Dalis told me that because of me calling her a bitch when she was rude about my EXTREMELY polite comment on her how am I doing post, that she was down in the dumps all day. Homegirl, you need thicker skin if that ruined your day because you deserved that. I have never said anything nasty to you before and most of us don't. I have NEVER seen a rude comment on one of her IG pics unless it was from her. Lmaoooo.
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Wow these YouTube chicks need yo get their heads checked and their medication dosages higher. Her and Lindsay need to go the padded room.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Becca quit her meds. The most stupidest thing to do.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her video crying about cyber bullying is such a freaking joke. Either she is majorly exaggerating or that girl is RIGHT ON TOP of her social sites at all times and insta deletes and never sleeps so they never stay up to be seen or she is lying. You don't get hundreds of negative comments a day, you just have thin skin and you're calling any comment that isn't specifically telling you how great it is that you're knocked up again bullying
#FreeBen
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Why does she even have a crib in the room already and pink clothes and blankets? And a name picked out?

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”