#FreeBen
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: krissylove902 Part 2

Unread post by Lovaleea »

blackbettybamf wrote:Because they live in a trailer on Justin's family's property lol

Does his family wash their clothes too? Feed them?
If i lived on my own, id want to be in my house and not at someone elses all day. I def wouldnt want to be at the "In-Laws" every day... that would get on my last nerve. I bet they did turn off the power and are staying with Justins family or something. She never records from "home". Just odd to me.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Lol Krissy.. I posted that 10 minutes ago and youve already made an Instagram video about it, do you stay on this page? Nothing else to do? No Baby to watch?
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I actually think that was Justin's mom whose ass was hanging out. Later in the video you see them again and it's a woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. But still....Yikes.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I actually think that was Justin's mom whose ass was hanging out. Later in the video you see them again and it's a woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. But still....Yikes.

What video are you referring to? The one everyone is talking about is definitely Justin, If I recall theres no woman in the video, you don't even see Krissy..
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mumma2one wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I actually think that was Justin's mom whose ass was hanging out. Later in the video you see them again and it's a woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. But still....Yikes.

What video are you referring to? The one everyone is talking about is definitely Justin, If I recall theres no woman in the video, you don't even see Krissy..
Maybe it is. They just look like a woman to me and I thought I saw a ponytail. I don't really even remember what Justin looks like. He must have a very feminine face lol.
mumma2one

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
mumma2one wrote:

Maybe it is. They just look like a woman to me and I thought I saw a ponytail. I don't really even remember what Justin looks like. He must have a very feminine face lol.

I always think that when I see him, he needs to be in more videos. They should do a Tag together *HINT HINT*
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

This girl is trying so hard to prove us wrong and desperately want our support and approval. Kristy, you know you have a toddler right? Take care of her instead of making pointless videos that'll be deleted in a few hours.
ImageImage
mumma2one

Sorry Krissy, Time out for 5 or 10 Minutes is waaay too long for a Toddler. My son is almost two & hes only in Time out for no more than 2 minutes, Usually just 1 Minute.

EDIT: The reason they are not in for long is coz they forget why they are even in trouble.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

No for sure Justin, not his mom
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

mumma2one wrote:Sorry Krissy, Time out for 5 or 10 Minutes is waaay too long for a Toddler. My son is almost two & hes only in Time out for no more than 2 minutes, Usually just 1 Minute.

EDIT: The reason they are not in for long is coz they forget why they are even in trouble.
I commented on that video. She's a complete moron.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Hey Kristy, can you make a video where you don't play with your hair, and you aren't struggling to breath Please?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Re: why Krissy won't stop drinking pop -

Root beer has no caffeine so it's not a caffeine addiction here. If you want to lose weight and still get your fizzy fix, Walmart has flavored water. Sams Choice is the brand I think. It's carbonated, zero calories, zero sugar. Black cherry is really good and so is strawberry.
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Ha even haylee from hayleeandbaby told her shes pitti2 harper in time out for too long
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I've heard a lot that you should put a child in time out a minute for every year of their age. So 2 mins for a two year old, 5 for a five year old etc. I find it very hard to believe that Harper willing sits in time out for that long.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I think that's just an excuse for them to not have to watch her for extended periods of time.

"Harper! You threw your toy! 20 minutes in time out while Mommy looks at YTMD!"
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

20 minutes for time out??? She's not even 2 yet!! She probably doesn't even have the ability to comprehend why she is in time out in the first place at this age. I tend to stick to some "old-school" parenting beliefs, but this is ridiculous.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

She says she gives Harper a time out if she says "no" 3 times and Harper doesn't listen, but she can't just keep saying "no" over and over again or the word will lose its meaning and Harper won't listen. That's all she said in that video to Harper. She needs to save the word "no" for a dangerous situation. If Harper is playing rough with a toy she can say "Be gentle with your toys." if Harper is jumping on the couch she can say "Sit on your bottom." If Harper is playing with something she shouldn't, Krissy should say "Let's put this away and play with one of your toys instead. Want to get your teddy bear?" She needs to redirect her instead of just saying "no" for every little thing she does. Sometimes a toddler or little kid does not know what they are doing wrong, and you should tell them the right thing to do instead of just saying "no". Krissy isn't the only parent that does this. I know a few moms that overuse the word and their kids hear it so much they just block it out.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I actually disagree with you. Yes, no can become meaningless but Harper is barely 1. You can't reason with her lol. Your scenarios are unrealistic because Harper doesn't have the comprehension for that. With toddlers, you need to say things plainly and simply.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Krissy is young, and clearly what she reads here doesn't sink in.

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”