krissylove902 Part 2

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: krissylove902 Part 2

Unread post by Yue195 »

I feel like Krissy purposely doesn't take advice and does things on purpose for attention.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yes, you are right. Harper may be too young to understand anything other than no right now, but if Kristy put action into it like physically guiding her to do the right thing while saying it out loud, then Harper's vocabulary and understanding will improve. Starting redirecting young will also give Kristy practice to say things other than no. It is a hard habit to break especially if that is all you say. I wouldn't expect a one year old to understand directions haha. But my point was just it can be bad to overuse the word no then discipline your child for not obeying. Krissy seems to put minimal effort into raising her daughter. Sitting on your butt repeating "no-no Harper" won't teach her anything. So why give her a time out? She did not understand she was doing something wrong.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I agree. Being a couch parent is not going to help.
#FreeBen
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Yea, harpers probably spending 5-10 mins in time out without her even knowing why if all Kristy is just saying 'no' all the time. Even simple phrases like 'don't pull' 'stop shouting' or like said above redirecting her would be much better.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Looks like a promise ring to me.
ImageImage
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Looks like a tacky plastic ring to me.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG that is ugly as sin
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lol now her view of circumcision has changed
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

hjl226 wrote:Lol now her view of circumcision has changed
I don't even think I can believe her when she says she changed her mind on something just because she has a history of trying to kiss this sites are. But if she it's actually making an effort to research thing then maybe it's not too bad?
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

She just wants attention thats all... Her thread has been dead for a while, and its obvious shes been reading Taylers... Also, how many circumcision videos has she made now? Im soo over that subject... Jessica has killed it for me, lol.
I could almost bet a big sum of money, IF she got pregnant with a boy... shed circumsise him, not that i care what she does either way. (Please God Im not trying to debate here...) I just feel she says a lot of things to try to "impress" whether she means it or not. Ive not watched the video yet... One i cant get past the thumbnail... Two, its 6am and im in no mood to see her play with her hair and say "umm" 100 times in less than 3 minutes.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For crying out loud
#FreeBen
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Didn't even watch her penis video.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

briguez wrote:What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
I didnt even notice that, guess im just too use to her "spelling". She obviously googled a wonderful picture for her thumbnail, dont know why she cant use spellcheck.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

briguez wrote:What is "circoncision"? How hard is it took spell check before you post a video? Especially if that is the main topic of your video.
She must've changed it because it's spelt right.
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

She actually said she googled it first before posting!

But anyways, her instagram has a new pic of harper in a car seat. I think she actually posts these just to get people talking. I can't comment on the chest clip because we don't have them here so idk if that's right but the straps start way too high, way above her head! Its ridiculous.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Beth_munday wrote:

She actually said she googled it first before posting!

But anyways, her instagram has a new pic of harper in a car seat. I think she actually posts these just to get people talking. I can't comment on the chest clip because we don't have them here so idk if that's right but the straps start way too high, way above her head! Its ridiculous.
Looks like the chest clip is too low to me... As well as built in car seats... I can't imagine they would be safe at all. I'm not experienced with these though so someone else will have to give their input. I'd personally never use them though. A regular car seat has to be safer.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I've never seen a car with built in car seats.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

For you Krissy... I did a little research out of pure curiosity, I looked at several sites and they all said the same thing, that the seats werent really that safe at all. Also Note the OVER 2 years and at LEAST 30 pounds... Otherwise its not to be used at all.

•Built-in seats (integrated seats): Some cars and vans come with built-in child safety seats. These may be used by children who are over 2 years of age, weigh at least 30 pounds and meet the weight and height requirements specified by the manufacturer. Check with the maker of the car to find out the height and weight requirements, and to see if there are any recalls.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Now she's sucking up to Tayler. "Cool mother. Bad ass wife." Please.

Also, congrats on almost making it to part three. You must be so proud of yourself.
ImageImage

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”