Whats Up Moms

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Whats Up Moms

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I don't know if anyone else watched this channel, but I did, and I really enjoyed their videos. Yesterday, Elle posted a video announcing that Connie, one of the moms, passed away during childbirth. My heart really goes out to her children, husband, family, and friends.

[youtube][/youtube]

This information is also posted below the video, if you're interested.

We've established a "Connie Kin Memorial Fund" for Andrew to support charities that honor Connie's legacy and support causes she believed in.

Donations can be made by check (only) to "Connie Kin Memorial Fund" and mailed to:

Connie Kin Memorial Fund
c/o Andrew Kin
1015 Gayley Avenue #424
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Letters of condolence may also be sent to the above address.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Whats Up Moms

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So sad :( can't believe it. Poor family.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I know. I keep thinking about it. Heart breaking. Yt clips will be a special thing for the family in the future.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Also, from the gender reveal video, it appears that her doctor and his wife were friends with Connie and all of them. If so, I can imagine that makes this all so much harder for everyone involved. My heart really is breaking for her family. It's so sad that these things still happen in this day and age.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

It's so heartbreaking. I cannot imagine what her family is going through. Are there any more details about what exactly happened?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also have been wondering if any new details came out. Guess not yet. Did she end up going with a b-bac anyone know ?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I don't think she did. I haven't seen anything new though.
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

I thought someone mentioned it was an infection? Something about seeing the post on Facebook? I don't follow them on Facebook so this is second hand...
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

I watched the video yesterday, nearly brought me to tears.
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

This was on Andrew's Facebook and Elle updated the info box of that video with it as well:
On November 21st, I lost Connie, my wife, my soulmate, my one true love. We've been together for 15 years, since we were teenagers, and those 15 years were the happiest of my life and way too short. What you saw of her on WUM -- how much she loved Nathan, her incredible smile and laugh, her attention to detail, her love of friends and community -- she was all that and more. She taught me how to let myself go and dance, how to feel highs and lows, how to become a better person day after day. She taught me how to live and love. I want to thank all of you out there for the expressions of sorrow and encouragement. I feel so supported by the YouTube community -- you're a light in dark times. I treasure all of these videos -- and comments -- because I know Nathan and Ella will always be just a click away from seeing their mom smiling and caring about them, and a click away from understanding all the people she touched. So thank you from the bottom of my heart, to all of you.
Have not seen any more details.
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anna12345 »

I just found out... So sad.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It is sad I'm happy that they keep us updated on the kids every now and then. I still don't know any specific details of what happened except that maybe it was an infection an passed a week after birth.
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anna12345 »

It was 3 days after birth. Can't believe the doctors couldn't do anything. In 2014! Oh God.... :( Poor kids.
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellee_2005 »

Is anyone sad that Brooke left cuase I am

Return to “Q-Z”