16&Pregnant S5+

TaylorKnows

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I haven't watched this seaosn yet. Is it on on Tuesdays? I'll have to check it out. My mom and I used to be religious about watching the first few seasons and then we watched Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2. Fell so far behind after the original Teen Mom ended.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

I should just make a thread dedicated to the Teen Mom Franchise. Maybe after work.

I don't really know. While honestly I think they would make great parents especially with how far they have come to being raised in a circle of Hell to now being home owners and Adoption advocates and such, but if they can't commit to marriage, then how can they commit to a child? Its a fickle of a situation.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:TM2 is way better, in my opinion. Even though only one managed to not get pregnant at least once again.
Omg what do you guys think about Tyler and Catelynn planning a child right now? After just calling off their engagement?
Did you see Being Catelynn? Her and Tyler ripped Brandon and Theresa apart. All because Brandon and Theresa requested they not post Carly's pictures on social media, they said that if they knew this, they wouldn't have let them adopt Carly. And Catelynn said that since she gave birth to Carly, she was her baby and that they gave Theresa something she couldn't even have...it really made me feel less of them for saying that on national television where their daughter and her adoptive parents can see.
TaylorKnows

Yue195 wrote:I should just make a thread dedicated to the Teen Mom Franchise. Maybe after work.

I don't really know. While honestly I think they would make great parents especially with how far they have come to being raised in a circle of Hell to now being home owners and Adoption advocates and such, but if they can't commit to marriage, then how can they commit to a child? Its a fickle of a situation.
I agree with this. I don't think you need to be married to have kids but their relationship doesn't seem stable enough to have a child. Plus didn't they just decide to go back to college?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Brandon and Theresa named her Carolyn and call her Carly.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

I get that they were upset and maybe it was scripted. Either way, the fact that Carly can see that one day really unsettles me. Brandon and Theresa are the ones raising her, how is she gonna feel to her biological parents trash her?
TaylorKnows

Trash them not her.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That episode made me sad for Millina, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I feel like Trevor's mom was way outta line.
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I get that they were upset and maybe it was scripted. Either way, the fact that Carly can see that one day really unsettles me. Brandon and Theresa are the ones raising her, how is she gonna feel to her biological parents trash her?
Good point. The majority of these parents aren't making good of their chance to show their kids what they did for them. Maci is one that will have something good to show Bentley. chelsea got everything handed to her but did alright. Kail did too. But the rest made some bad choices and when their kids watch this.. well I wouldn't want them too. I mean fricken Briana said at one point she wished she had aborted her baby when she was envious of the freedom her sister had.
I wanted to go through the tv and smack her when she said that
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Brianna is a little shit. I thought in her episode she was sweet but her tweets and her section on TM3 just showed she was a whiny little enabled shit. No wonder Devoin wants to make a runner, the whole family is nuts.
TaylorKnows

hjl226 wrote:Well I finally got around to watching the mady episode. I'm absolutely disgusted by the MTV producers. How can they sit there and record knowing a child's in their carseat incorrectly. Aubrey's chest clip was nowhere near her chest when they left the hospital it was the same think with Alex(Arabella's mom) from teen mom 3. She had her in the car seat wrong and she was all slouched iver m it was horrible. His can they staff not care whatsoever about the baby's safety
I don't get how they stand by for a lot of things. But they do. Like when Amber was beating Gary in the first one. I guess it's all about ratings. Makes me sick.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

hjl226 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I get that they were upset and maybe it was scripted. Either way, the fact that Carly can see that one day really unsettles me. Brandon and Theresa are the ones raising her, how is she gonna feel to her biological parents trash her?
Good point. The majority of these parents aren't making good of their chance to show their kids what they did for them. Maci is one that will have something good to show Bentley. chelsea got everything handed to her but did alright. Kail did too. But the rest made some bad choices and when their kids watch this.. well I wouldn't want them too. I mean fricken Briana said at one point she wished she had aborted her baby when she was envious of the freedom her sister had.
I wanted to go through the tv and smack her when she said that
That's Why I don't like Briana.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

When she threw that shoe I laughed so hard. I see Why Devoin ran off those women are crazy!!!!
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Trevor's mom pissed me off. I felt that was a legitimate reason to not want her around their baby alone.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

Lol at the one comment "Your pretty vagina turned into Stargate "
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Yue195 wrote:I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

Lol at the one comment "Your pretty vagina turned into Stargate "
I agree, her and Izabella from season 3 have been my fav so far.
:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Oh yes definitely Izabella, her and her fiance have done amazing considering the circumstances. Henry is such a cute and smart boy.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Really feel for Millina, she can't please everybody & I think she is doing all she can & what is best for Kaden(sp?).
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:I don't get how they stand by for a lot of things. But they do. Like when Amber was beating Gary in the first one. I guess it's all about ratings. Makes me sick.
They're not allowed to do anything. All their job is is to record what's going on and that's it.
ImageImage
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Well first off CATELYNN AND TYLER ARE SO OUT OF LINE. Wow. Honestly to me they are trashy people who came into MTV money. They should respect B & T's wishes. Catelynn should remember Karma may get her when trying to concieve.

Return to “TV Discussions”