Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

allimac789
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

Unread post by allimac789 »

We give our kids almost no juice at all if they do get it we have juices it ourselves or it is the naked juice watered down and on a rare special occasion if we are eating out for breakfast they can have an orange juice but the littles is always watered down. She has mentioned she waters it down but it's still to much juice. Our pediatrician recommended no juice at all because it has no nutritional value and the sugar is not good for them or their teeth . It's no surprise she gives him so much juice look at what they eat, it's all pre-packaged and processed food. I've never seen her feed him something for lunch that wasn't processed or pre- packaged like those Gerber baby foods! She drives me nuts with all the crap food, parking buddy on the couch with the nabi, I know she only records so much a day but the fact that he is always sleeping or on the nabi in the videos says something and then she puts him in the damn car with his winter coat on, straps loose and the chest clip in the wrong spot. And don't get me started on the sleeping!!! Of she interacted with him more instead of laying him in his crib for an hour before he went to sleep he might not sleep so much.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

Jesus, PLEASE tell me she's not still feeding him Gerber baby food. And I'm entirely unsurprised that she got him a baby tablet. Why interact with your baby AT ALL when you can shove a screen in front of their face!
allimac789
Talker
Talker

mookieloo wrote:Jesus, PLEASE tell me she's not still feeding him Gerber baby food. And I'm entirely unsurprised that she got him a baby tablet. Why interact with your baby AT ALL when you can shove a screen in front of their face!
She is always feeding him those c is for chicken and m is for meatball packaged meat and then the little Gerber meals that are like spaghetti and a veggie. One they are expensive, full of preservatives and it doesn't take that long to want up leftovers (oh wait she rarely cooks dinner) warm up frozen meatballs if he likes them so much, or some noodles and spaghetti sauce. I have to cook lunch for 3 kids and myself everyday and it takes me an average of 10-15 minutes a day depending on what we are having.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

mookieloo wrote:Jesus, PLEASE tell me she's not still feeding him Gerber baby food. And I'm entirely unsurprised that she got him a baby tablet. Why interact with your baby AT ALL when you can shove a screen in front of their face!
She is always feeding him those c is for chicken and m is for meatball packaged meat and then the little Gerber meals that are like spaghetti and a veggie. One they are expensive, full of preservatives and it doesn't take that long to want up leftovers (oh wait she rarely cooks dinner) warm up frozen meatballs if he likes them so much, or some noodles and spaghetti sauce. I have to cook lunch for 3 kids and myself everyday and it takes me an average of 10-15 minutes a day depending on what we are having.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

I really hope she didn't leave Buddy running around free while she shoveled snow. I live where it snows and I would never imagine leaving my kids in the house without an adult while I shoveled snow. It waits until my husbands home or my mom comes to visit. I also think it's funny she has to mention everyday in every blog that she doesn't let him play the Nabi all the time or he just got on it. Mentioning it so often and trying to justify it makes me think she feel guilty or doesn't want judged because he has it all the time!
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Buddy had his surgery today and Elizabeth posted on Instagram that he is ok afterward, for anyone rise that was wondering about him today.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Elizabeth I know you read here so I hope you see this, please please please reconsider holding your camera while driving. ESPECIALLY since you frequently take your other hand off the wheel so you have no hands actually driving and your son in the back seat. It's so nerve wracking to watch. You've also acknowledged how unsafe wearing a coat in the car seat is but keep doing it. :( I say these things because I enjoy watching buddy and care about him.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

I think it's funny she quit doing daily vlogs to focus on her other channel and yet she hasn't posted a video since......
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I expected her to pick out some really cute glasses for Buddy... I'm sorry I just don't like what she picked. They look girly and they look like a toy or something. She could've gotten something a lot nicer.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Wow, do people still watch this chick?
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Haha I don't but I follow her on Twitter so I saw an ig of buddy in his new glasses
allimac789
Talker
Talker

I used to do billing for an eye doctors office and if you are on a state funded insurance (which we discussed earlier that Buddy is more that likely on) you are only allowed a hand full of classes to pick from many of which are not that cute or "modern" so she probably didn't have a whole lot of options but she defiantly could have picked a different color!!
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

Why does Buddy need glasses? The look like the one Mariah Carey's girl has
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

buddy needs glasses because he has bad vision, she said she originally chose a less kiddie frame and color but thought about it more and changed her mind because she thought why not get him something fun since he is so little.
Aeh0818
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Aeh0818 »

Those glasses look so silly. Poor little guy! He's gonna look back at pictures when he's older and be so embarrassed.

Also, I understand not having time to cook every day, but frozen pizza for lunch??? I can't believe she feeds her little guy that trash.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

i haven't been watching her as closely lately, is brad still in the picture? she has gone out of town by herself a couple times and buddy always stays with her mom, she never leaves him alone with brad and i have not seen brad in a vlog in months.

she shops so much but she showed her closet a couple vlogs ago and she has so many things with tags still on them, i can't believe how much money she spends on herself. her style is questionable but to each their own.

i am also shocked by what they eat and what she feeds buddy but i think i have ranted about that before, she really does not do much at all during the day except sleep in, do her full hair and makeup, go to the store, "whip their house in to shape" that always looks so cluttered and what else? maybe i am jealous of her easy life with her toddler that sleeps so much, her seeming endless shopping budget, and a husband that thinks its okay she stays home all day but doesn't accomplish anything. maybe she makes a good amount on her youtube videos, she has a few with over a million views.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

I have never seen much of Brad in any videos and she rarely talks about him. From what I can tell they don't have the best relationship even her FB shows very little signs that she's even married and I have never seen her wear a ring. It's odd to me! I also hate how when Buddy says something about his Dad she never acknowledges it just completely ignores him. The least she could do was say he is at work or something.

As far as her shopping I think some of it is just for the video she can record. Those videos are some of the most popular on YT and have some of the highest views. She doesn't make a ton off of her YT channels. If you look at social blade.com she only makes as an estimate 12k a year on UnlimtedElizabeth and 4k on UnlimitedMommy.

When I first started watching her it was during her juicing faze and I thought she fed him half decent then because usually if you juice and are conscious of what you put in your body you are more so about what your kids eat but nope she was feeding him those packaged gerber baby foods that are full of crap! No wonder Buddy sleeps all the time his body is sluggish from not getting any good food in it.

Since I'm almost positive Buddy is on a government insurance I wonder if she get food stamps or anything like that. She spends a ton of money in other places (clothes specifically) to be able to afford all that and all these trips she's going on with her small YT earnings and Brad being a mechanic.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

My husband is a mechanic, and he told me at one point when I was watching a video and she showed the inside of their garage that his toolbox setup is pretty expensive.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

she is clueless about nutrition, the juicing phase was short lived thankfully because during it she would only drink juice during the day and then eat what she wanted at dinner, ever couple of days she would complain of how sick she was feeling and it was obviously due to her depriving her body. she also recommended teddy grahams as a good snack for a baby and now says that special k bars are a great breakfast for a toddler.
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

So I watched her last vid where Buddy gets glasses, I stopped watching about a year ago when it was Buddy's first bday. I could only get part way thru the vid. It was the SAME crap as last year. Saying "Good morning" getting her coffee, clock on the microwave says it is noon. Going out to two grocery store trips, getting a coffee out, feeding Buddy lunch after 2pm, feeding Buddy gross frozen pizza, driving all over creation back and forth to get milk, etc, etc. She even said how she was SO BUSY. UGH it was the same thing I have seen a thousand times in her other videos. This is why I stopped watching her. And doesn't she drive a BMW too?

Return to “Q-Z”