16&Pregnant S5+

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by twomommies »

Millina was amazing and truthful, but Trevor's Mom was SO out of line. Can she not see how she was right?? She could potentially harm him UNLESS she has a guide dog
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

cakewalked wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

Lol at the one comment "Your pretty vagina turned into Stargate "
Just found this.
http://teenmomtruth.com/exclusive-16-pr ... -cheating/
Stargate comment had me rolling on the floor. The best.
This poor girl. I just don't know. She has crazies all around her. This episode had me so sad.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Yue195 wrote:I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
I agree. Her mother had no space. Her mother just had a baby and it was a chain reaction. No space etc.

But I have to say all these mums so far all breastfeeding!!! And they all stick to it and don't give up from what we see till the end of the episode! From all of the other seasons all the girls switch to formula by the end of the episode. I'm so happy to see these girls breastfeeding and they last for at least a month plus!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

You never know with 16andpregnant. There have been countless articles by the girls how some situations are staged for the audience. They could have easily had her mom say to the camera about her moving in with Cody for shock facter. Yeah, her mum did look pretty young, or have good genetics.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But they never mentioned how it was banned from filming -_-
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, in the episode
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

True but their image is CONSTANTLY tanrnished!! Lol
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I randomly came across this on YouTube:

FLOSSY77

Can we cover up the nursing bra?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

What was everyone opinions on Arianna?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Arianna is a beautiful girl but wow she is so stubborn and bitchy. Okay fair game that her child's father was a giant dill hole to ask for a paternity test 6 months in, but it just seemed it was never good enough. And woah trying to make it as a rapper with a mouth full of metal, Maurice really lived in lala land.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

Kind of disappointed that Catelynn and Tyler are (supposedly) pregnant again. IMO they still have a lot of growing up to do. If Tyler isn't even sure if he can commit to Catelynn for life by marrying her, why are they so quick to have another baby? I don't believe that marriage is necessarily integral, but I think you should be committed to your partner seriously before you go planning a baby... Idk, they're only what, 22? That's still young.
FLOSSY77

Eye patch lady and roach crib! WTF?
FLOSSY77

cakewalked wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:Eye patch lady and roach crib! WTF?
OMG that was BAD! I can't believe they bought a used mattress... almost as bad as a used car seat. Which.. who knows. Man, I feel bad for how those four girls were raised. But I like that Summer seemed to learn from her childhood. And this guy was probably the least douche-y one I've seen on 16 and P so far.. besides maybe Tyler.
I just read an update. They were actually married during the filming. They got married when she was 6 months pregnant. He has cheated on her since filming. They are working it out. I thought he was less douche-y also. lol

Unread post by Guest »

They live so close to me lol. I'm not use to that very southern accent because I live around military people from all over. I felt so bad for her though with her mother's addiction.

I've been in her shoes in a similar way with my mom growing up. I hurt for her watching it.
FLOSSY77

^ That was awful. So sad. I have to say she has a smart outlook and was very loving to her mom and sisters. I am sure she is a good mom. I don't agree with the in laws about a GED though. Get the GED go to community college, find a part time job, forget prom. That ship sailed.
FLOSSY77

OK one more rant..
I hate that these girls think they can pop out a baby and hand it over. They miss friends and school. So annoying. If my daughter got pregnant I am not buying a prom dress. I think she might miss a shift at Wendy's.

Tyler and Caitlyn will be good parents. She wants a baby to keep him or remake a story of them. She is such a sweet girl. Can you imagine all they have been through then he leaves her? He has tried. Guilt stops him. He does love her. Did you guys see Couple's Therapy? So sad for her. She is so insecure and connected to him. They are out of line with the adoptive parents. But that is because they are young.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So opinions on Karley's episode?

Side note; who in their right minds name their twins similar sounding names? Amaya and Amariah? It's as bad as Aleeah and Aliannah.

Return to “TV Discussions”