nchollywood Part 2

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood PART 2

Unread post by subject99 »

twomommies wrote:I guess 3 baby daddies makes her more "crunchy" XD
Nothing "crunchy" about that. If go along the lines of trashy.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Unbelievable! Looks like she'll be living in her mom's basement for ever and living off the government. On the last page, I said "this summer, if not sooner." Guess I might be psychic! 3 kids, 3 different dads? That's nothing to be proud about. Is she even with her boyfriend still? She said she was going to introduce him in a video, and that was a month ago. I just assumed they broke up. Guess he's going to be in it for the long haul. At least his wallet will be... Poor guy!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

You probably are psychic!! She's got an addiction to being pregnant/EBF. I remember a few months ago when she said that she was so sad that Ellora wasn't breastfeeding and that she was going to force her.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I thought Lilia was planned and Ellora was not. I could be wrong.

Whatever happened to your birth control, Allyshia?

Btw her voice omg. Drives me nuts.
#FreeBen
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

Allyshia just can't seem to handle not being the centre of attention. She seems to get pregnant again just so people will fawn over her pregnancy/the newborn. Even her videos about the girls seem to be more centred around herself... I wish I could say I'm shocked she might be pregnant again, but I'm not.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She admitted that they were planned a while back. She planned them to fill the void of the baby she lost. Her body is worse than Jess'....and she wants to make a career as a car seat nazi
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

It seems her and Tayler wanted to "fill the void" of their miscarriages. But seriously, WHY?! Allyshia was like 14 when she got pregnant, wasn't she?!?! This may come off as insensitive, but maybe she had a miscarriage because her body just wasn't ready for a baby. I didn't even have my period at 14 years old! Now she's 18/19 and possibly pregnant with her third kid. That's just sad and irresponsible. I don't feel sorry for her (or any of the baby daddies), I feel sorry for her kids. They didn't ask for this kind of life. They're going to be bullied for not having the newest/coolest things... Instead they'll have second hand clothes and shoes (not that second hand is bad, but I'm sure those girls will feel the peer pressure from it) and won't be able to go into sports, music, or any extra curricular activities. And they'll be living at Allyshia's moms place. Lilia will be 13 and off to high school, and Allyshia will be 27!?! That's when most people start having kids. Good lord.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PREACH IT, REGINA GEORGE. She has no more void to fill, she has 2 kids she can barely afford.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

She can't even afford the 2 she has. I'm sure her mom is helping out and the government too. Imagine if Lilia turns out to be like her? Allyshia would be a GRANDMOTHER at 28.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

You know, I don't dislike Allyshia. I really don't. And I know she is reading this right now and probably fuming mad thinking I am a bitch. But after talking to her the last 2 nights, she really just shocked me. She is not well and I have a feeling she is not keeping up with her meds and/or therapy. She seemed to have been doing well, and now has taken a turn for the worst.

She came crying to me that twomommies came here and spilled the beans about her maybe pregnancy. She said she only told 3 or 4 people and she wasn't sure which friend on her FB is twomommies. I told her if it bothered her so much, delete the 3 or 4 people who she told and who she doesn't know IRL. Her excuse for not being able to do that is her BPD causes her to have a fear of abandonment and deleting friends from her FB would be extremely difficult for her.

She then told me she in no way could handle having another baby. Her current BF is deadset against abortion. Of course I mentioned adoption. She said she could never do that because she would feel too selfish.....I explained that if she can't handle another child, ALL of her children will suffer from this, and adoption could be the LEAST selfish thing she could ever do. Then all of sudden she changed her tune and said she could handle another child, they would all be loved, and she has baby fever so badly that it has caused her severe depression.

We talked about a plethora of other things. She had an excuse for every single thing I mentioned. Like she is between birth controls, and every single pharmacy in her area is closed on the weekends, so she couldn't get the morning after pill when she "forgot" a condom and had sex with the new BF.

It's pretty clear after she told me she had been so depressed from baby fever, that she would burst into tears just seeing a picture of a newborn, that she wanted another baby.

I know you're going to read this, Allyshia. And sorry, but you just really need to get a grip. I tried saying that in the nicest way possible in our messages, but it seems the only thing that really sinks into your brain, is the things people say in your thread on this forum.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I call bullshit on the pharmacy thing. In the us you can get the morning after pill over the counter now. They just have it sitting there with the xondoms and pregnancy tests. Is it not over the counter in Canada yet?
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know anything about Canada lol. But I mean...Do they not have chains like CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, etc? All of which would carry plan B whether on the shelves or through the pharmacy, and they are all open on the weekends.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

The pharmacy thing is total bullshit, I live in the same area as Allyshia and there are at least 5 shopper's drug mart/London Drugs stores that have pharmacies open all weekend. She definitely planned this, and now she's bouncing back and forth from trying to explain it with excuses to saying it's "her life and she's gonna do what she wants!". She doesn't have a job and lives with her mom, she isn't supporting those kids at all unless you count government cash or child support from her baby daddies.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I wish peoples threads would sink into their brains. Maybe then they wouldn't waste time on Cheaters and losers Fords_ :D second choice. Guys that don't really love them. But how sweet are you to try and help.
You are so sweet!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She told me what she was addicted to. But I won't go there lol. I hope she isn't doing it again, and got through it. I never heard her say anything about it again.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

ford_wife wrote:I don't know anything about Canada lol. But I mean...Do they not have chains like CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, etc? All of which would carry plan B whether on the shelves or through the pharmacy, and they are all open on the weekends.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GIVE ADVICE? Only a sad person taking advantage of others sad lives. BUT OUT. Your life feels better compared to hers..right? LOSER. Let the ladies gossip. Don't use this girl to make your shit life feel good.
I love the way you pretend to be someones friend then out all the details you got. So fucked up. YOU SUCK. Disgusting.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

^ Gif won't play. Oops.
ImageImage
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

So how many kids are you gonna have? You can only care for so many. Are you just gonna pop em out back to back? I mean you already have 2 by 2 guys at 18. And a possible 3/3. Insane. This is not going to help you give your kids a happy, stable environment. And when you finally pull your head out of your ass and stop having babies, what happens when you grow up and meet a nice guy? Are you gonna pop out some more? Cause you're gonna be stretched pretty thin just with the ones ya got already. You're not just messing with your happily ever after, you're messing with multiple children's lives. It's not a game. Go to school. Work in l&d. Work at a daycare in an infAnt room. Be a doula. Be a midwife. Be a lactation consultant. There are many ways to get a baby fix without popping out kids.
#FreeBen

Return to “nchollywood”