Thoughts on them?
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellieandjared

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I've been wondering if a thread for them would ever pop up. They seem like a cute little family, but I can't be the only one to think he doesn't seem like the straightest arrow in the bunch?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I wish someone would knock some sense into them and they would cut ties with Bryan and Missy (Daily Bumps).
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

I like them! I hope they stay true to themselves though. I already see signs of them trying too hard to be like other YT'ers and it's sad.
usmcwife0312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by usmcwife0312 »

Jared and Cullen look similar to me. Though Jared looks like a troll of some sort. He also seems very feminine.
idunno22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idunno22 »

Does anyone know what Jared does? I am guessing some sort of retail or commission type of job since he always wears a t tie to work. I know he graduated from college wonder if it is related to his degree.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

idunno22 wrote:Does anyone know what Jared does? I am guessing some sort of retail or commission type of job since he always wears a t tie to work. I know he graduated from college wonder if it is related to his degree.

I thought he worked for Verizon or something like that. He wore a name tag in a video.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

I really like watching them. They bring a smile to my face. I like that they seem to be completely themselves in front of the camera too.
Itsmylife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsmylife »

I liked then a lot until I found out they are friends with Bryan and Missy.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Yay! I was waiting for this thread!

I'm not sure what Jared does; I don't think he wants to put that out there. But Ellie said something once about him having to "close" at work, so I assumed it was retail. But some sort of nerdy retail, lol.

I like them. And Jackson is adorable.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i like these guys too. ilove watching their interactions with ellie's family, especially bonnie. she's cool. i was shocked when i found out ellie's my age - i thought she'd be around 26-27. she's gorgeous though!

i've noticed jared fluctuating between being more himself and being more "big funny youtuber" aka like bryan/shay/austin/cullen. i like jared as jared.

and jackson? he's gotta be the cutest little dude. i love how he's usually pretty serious and then he just breaks out into a huge smile. i bet he's gonna have all the girls after him when he's older haha.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I don't know if anyone saw this on the latest Ellie and Jared vlog, but I was dying when she told the random dude in the street that he was really good looking. At first I was thinking maybe it was someone they knew, so she was poking fun at them, but then I realized she didn't know the person and I lost it. I didn't think she was poking fun at that guy though, just her having a good time.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pretty interested to find out how far along Ellie is in her pregnancy, she does look to be showing. I'd say by belly alone 14ish weeks. Kind of gives me hope because my husband and I were trying for 18 months and have been taking a break because I have PCOS, like Ellie, and no cycles, and it was just very draining.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I am so happy for them!!!!!! I cried in their announcement video lol. She was just so happy and I think it's so amazing they got pregnant unexpectedly after dealing with infertility for so long. Good for them, they seem like great parents
suzlywoozly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by suzlywoozly »

I am so happy for them! They really do seem like a nice, geniune family who have their heads on straight unlike other youtubbers they associate themselves with. I am thinking Ellie is anywhere around 14-16 weeks. IDK... I have never been that skinny so when I did start to show that much with my DS I was around 16-18 weeks. Hoping she got good news at the Dr. Today!
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

So happy for them! I'm guessing she's around 10 weeks going by belly and this being her second
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I actually just watched their pregnancy announcement video (first video I watched from them) and Ellie seems like the sweetest person ever. She seems so genuine and not at all stuck-up. She reminds me of a funnier and more relaxed version of Collette.
Jared gives me the creeps and idk why. Maybe it's his forehead. Overall, they seem like very loving parents and I am so happy for them!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just checked twitter, to see if there was anything mentioned about their appointment. i'm a bit worried now.

Ellie Mecham @elliemecham · 7h 7 hours ago

A little update: doctor said my uterus is very, very small. They didn't do an ultrasound and I am going to be doing blood work a lot.

Ellie Mecham @elliemecham · 7 hrs 7 hours ago

Stay tuned for tomorrow's vlog. Thanks!!

Jared Mecham @jaredmecham · 5h 4 hours ago

I am confiscating @elliemecham's phone. I am making her take a nap because she isn't feeling well and is kind of overwhelmed from the appt

--- i hope everything's ok.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

She posted in Instagram that she's spotting and the doctor doesn't have high hopes.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I was really worried about them announcing the pregnancy so soon after they found out. I thought they would go to the doctors first to check everything out. I hope it will be okay.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”