Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

MommyToASweetie wrote:Hahah I can't help it, I don't have instagram or Facebook or twitter!! Basically the only website I go on is this one and I like to see things lol

Dumb quote and all. :)
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Is that the same guy she broke up with or a new one? Why on earth does Mimi allow men in her daughters bed? I know she's an adult but she's under their roof and already has two sons, two baby daddies, and doesn't take responsibility for anything like she should. I guess she still just wants her daughter to think she's a cool mom...
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doopher wrote:Is that the same guy she broke up with or a new one? Why on earth does Mimi allow men in her daughters bed? I know she's an adult but she's under their roof and already has two sons, two baby daddies, and doesn't take responsibility for anything like she should. I guess she still just wants her daughter to think she's a cool mom...
I think it's the same guy, but who knows with Lindsey.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Ya it's the same guy, Mola.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She's just eating brown rice in her recent vid? Looks like some meat, but no vehes or anything. Rice is not the best thing to be eating huge platefuls of if your trying to lose weight. It should have been mostly vehes, and a small serving of rice and meat. No wonder she's not losing any weight if that's her "healthy" food. Interested to know how often she eats it compared to the junk food she normally unhinges her mouth for.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Where is a video of someone eating brown rice? All I saw was the braiden video. Gosh he's adorable. I kind of feel like he could handle less baby talk. He seems like he really could handle regular speak. Maybe it's just because he seems so well-spoken. He is only three though so I don't know. He just seems like he actually listens and engages. I think he could handle the word 'sleep' and not have to parrot the phrase 'I gon' go ta thweep' (I'm gonna go to sleep).
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agreed. Jeez Braiden was cute in that video. Lindsey is doing him a disservice by dumbing down conversation.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Princess and her mom have the same voice. Its pretty scary
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

LadyBugLurks wrote:Princess and her mom have the same voice. Its pretty scary
I thought the same thing when I watched it
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Doopher wrote:Where is a video of someone eating brown rice? All I saw was the braiden video. Gosh he's adorable. I kind of feel like he could handle less baby talk. He seems like he really could handle regular speak. Maybe it's just because he seems so well-spoken. He is only three though so I don't know. He just seems like he actually listens and engages. I think he could handle the word 'sleep' and not have to parrot the phrase 'I gon' go ta thweep' (I'm gonna go to sleep).

My phone keeps auto correcting veges. Whoops! Here's the pic of her "healthy" meal. Although I couldn't find it at first, and jumping through the vid... She was drinking a huge KFC drink too. Girl is not healthy!

http://tinypic.com/r/2zz6zja/8

(The IMG link isn't working. Sorry!)
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

It seems like Lindsey always drinks soda
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Lindsey's new instagram pic showing off her new brown hair, I seriously thought she was Becca from Beccababydoll2011 lol!
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I'm confused by her Back to School haul. She says she gets a refund from her scholarship money, so does that mean it's given to her as a loan, like she'll have to pay it off eventually? Or is it money the university just gives to her?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

yummymummy wrote:I'm confused by her Back to School haul. She says she gets a refund from her scholarship money, so does that mean it's given to her as a loan, like she'll have to pay it off eventually? Or is it money the university just gives to her?
I received Pell Grants in school and they would always overcompensate (the grants paid for my tuition & books - never had room and board, meal plans, etc. bc I went to a community college for 2 years and did distance learning from the community college for the other 2 1/2) so around mid-semester they would refund to me in a check what I hadn't used. You can basically use it for anything - I bought food for my lunches on long days and one year even bought a laptop so I didn't have to write down notes in class, just type :lol: Knowing Princess though, she wasted hers on hauls.
Last edited by MamaJoAnna on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

I'm pretty sure she has what's called a pell grant. My sister got them when she was in school. But she saved hers to pay for college once it ran out and to love off of while she went to school raised two kids and worked. Basically it's free money for college how much you get is based off of you income and then if you have kids you get more. Whatever is left over after your school has been paid is yours. Scholarships do not give you cash back they only go towards the cost of schooling and sometimes books. I had two very nice sized scholarships and occasionally I would have some left over after I purchased books and I never got cut a check!!! Either that it she has student loans and she is spending the money and if that's the case she's dumber than I thought!! Paying those back sucks especially if you are just off spending it in crap instead of school. If she has anything left over on a loan she would be smart to either put it in savings for a rainy day and let it collect interest and take all that once the loan payments are due (after you graduate or out of school for x amount of time ) or use it towards next term if school instead if taking all that out again!
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

I just find it sad that she has to rely on that money to pay for new clothes and clothes for the boys . I think she wastes a ton of money, honestly new nikes, uggs, a watch and rays bans? That in itself probably wasn't cheap. Smh ever hear of clearance. Sure would make her money last longer. And what bills does she pay lol?
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Mimi bragged that she is now able to wear Lindsey's clothes. Considering Mimi is still pretty big and isn't even in the 100s yet...I wouldn't be too proud if i were lindsey.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I laughed how Lindsey claimed that the medium Victoria's Secret sweatshirt was too big on her.

Hey Linds, guess what? I can't fit into like any of Victoria's Secret normal sized sweaters or shirts unless theyre crop tips because theyre too big so unless I want a completely oversized shirt in an xs I don't shop there
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Why oh why on earth is mimi shopping at american eagle?? Youre too damn old, lady!! Jesus Christ, what is it with these people? Maybe ripped ae jeans are okay for a 16 yr old but a forty something obese person? Jeez! I cant with these people. And L indseys video.. I could publish a book on how annoying that whole thing was. And yeah, I laughed about the medium vs thing too. She's so white bread. So vanilla. But worse because all she does is copy. She has NO original style. When I say they annoy me, I mean it in a good way. Its great entertainment and I wish they posted more videos embarrassing themselves.

Did they ever say what prompted them to start attending church? Knowing them, they probably heard it was COOL now and then ran to the store to pick out the COOLEST bible. I bet they're the worst kind of Christians. The most judgemental.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I got the feeling Lindsey wanted to hook up with the preacher.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”