Lindsandbaby Part 10

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Can someone link me to Mimi's accounts please?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I wonder if Lindsey was hurt when Jess was asked who she watches on youtube and she said Britneyandbaby but didn't mention her bff linsdey. Its pathetic how desperate Lindsey is for Jessicas friendship lol
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

http://instagram.com/mrsfat2fit is Mimi's insta. no clue about her other stuff though.

As for Jess not watching Linds...why would anyone want to watch her videos anymore? They are all about herself...
Linds seems to think she is this famous person and that everyone wants to watch all about her boring life...she doesn't even realize that if it werent for her damn kids, she would have never made it on youtube. Even after her views went down when she stopped showing her kids, she still didn't get it. She is so concieted. Hell, I don't even watch her crap anymore. It is such a waste of time. I just follow them on insta for shits and giggles.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Kayliecoburn wrote:http://instagram.com/mrsfat2fit is Mimi's insta. no clue about her other stuff though.

As for Jess not watching Linds...why would anyone want to watch her videos anymore? They are all about herself...
Linds seems to think she is this famous person and that everyone wants to watch all about her boring life...she doesn't even realize that if it werent for her damn kids, she would have never made it on youtube. Even after her views went down when she stopped showing her kids, she still didn't get it. She is so concieted. Hell, I don't even watch her crap anymore. It is such a waste of time. I just follow them on insta for shits and giggles.
same I unsubscribed about a year ago, I just keep up with her on here now
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I rewatch her videos sometimes , and I always laugh when she talks about rubbing yeast infection cream on her face as a facial primer . [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

KimKardashian wrote:I rewatch her videos sometimes , and I always laugh when she talks about rubbing yeast infection cream on her face as a facial primer . [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Its actually chaff relief gel not yeast infection cream.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I'm not surprised Mimi hasn't dropped below 200lbs yet.

I bought a heart rate monitor recently, and I'm 110lbs and, no doubt, fitter than MImi, so I should be burning far fewer calories than she does in a gym session. I wasn't working at full capacity but had my heart rate up for a full hour and burnt 550 calories. If she is working at a similar capacity for a similar amount of time, she should be burning more calories than that but the majority of photos of her watch show less than 650 calories.

She and Lindsey are all talk. Going to the gym and then pigging out on Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks is not conducive to weight loss.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

^ exactly and if you look at the times on a lot of Mimi's screenshots of her watch she has been working out for 2+ hours, so she should be burning well over 1,000 calories in that time. I can burn 600-650 calories in an hour. Mimi clearly isn't working to her full capacity.
She probably burns herself out, you don't need to work out for 2 hours to lose weight you just need to kick your own ass for 45-60 mins and work until you drop.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I feel like me and my mum will reach our goals before these two do. But then again my mum was never obesed, had a job and is doing this for herself and future grand kids. Not to show 'haters' ( ick) wrong.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Apparently Mimi finally lost 103 LB?? Good for her
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Really proud of her.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Good for mimi!!! I really hope she sticks with it for the long run and doesn't give up! It's crazy to look at old pictures of her vs now.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I really am proud of Mimi
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I see people (women especially) at the gym who work out for hours but never break a sweat. They will just spend the whole time on the elliptical with no resistance or walking on the treadmill or lifting teeny tiny weights that take no effort. That isn't going to get you the results as fast as you want. I work out an hour a day and by the end of the session I am DEAD and can barely carry my kids out of the gym.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Well done to her, but lol at the fact she thinks she's middle class!
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

So apparently Lindsey is in hospital due to possible gallbladder problems. Well thats what she posted it as but then I just saw its been cause she had a cyst or something.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Lady6 wrote:So apparently Lindsey is in hospital due to possible gallbladder problems. Well thats what she posted it as but then I just saw its been cause she had a cyst or something.
Yeah a ruptured cyst in her ovary.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

AnonymousSource wrote:
Lady6 wrote:So apparently Lindsey is in hospital due to possible gallbladder problems. Well thats what she posted it as but then I just saw its been cause she had a cyst or something.
Yeah a ruptured cyst in her ovary.
I can sympathise with that, they fucking hurt like a bitch. Speedy recovery I hope.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I've noticed she had really bad acne lately, more than normal. Her hormones must be all out of wack.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”