Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

mumma2one

Re: Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie)

Unread post by mumma2one »

I LOVE this couple, never realized what I was missing out on, HA! Love their accent, personality etc!!

Just one question, what's up with the Target Balls ? :-/
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Cullen decided he wanted to take a picture with the balls every day for a year.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
mumma2one

Ohhh right, I thought it was part of a job for advertisement, I've only seen two vlogs so far & the Target ball thing is really creative!!

They seem really sweet!
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

ferriswheel wrote:Cullen decided he wanted to take a picture with the balls every day for a year.
in an attempt to get sponsored by them I'm sure. He sure is very creative!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I don't believe he was ever trying to be sponsored. Target actually did an article about it awhile ago. http://www.abullseyeview.com/2014/06/ta ... etballing/ because he was getting so much attention online.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

She's here! Omg it really shocked me though how silent they were about her being in labor on social media. There wasn't much warning haha.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Okay never mind I guess they did on Facebook but I don't follow them there.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She looks like such a cute newborn! She's so tiny!! My first was 7lbs 8oz and I thought that was small!
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I was really shocked when I saw she was here when I got on facebook. Katie had just tweeted me back about three hours before they left for the hospital. I'm glad mom and baby are okay. She is precious [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

She is so adorable! I too was really shocked when I got on YouTube to watch their video and saw it was the birth vlog. I don't follow any YouTubers on social media of any kind, so the news was totally out of the blue to me. I'm glad they got to the hospital in time, cause it sounds like Katie was on the brink.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

So I don't regularly follow Cullen and Katie... why was she having a c section if she was already 10 cms? Their daughter is adorable and their vlog with her labor in it was awesome and made me cry.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Ill be the first to admit... normally videos don't get to me but this one totally made me tear up. Such a sweet sweet moment when Gaines cried for the first time, you could feel the relief in the room for Katie. What an amazing feeling it must be to want something so bad and keep trying and finally get it. I am so happy for them. That is going to be one loved baby :)
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

dfwmom wrote:So I don't regularly follow Cullen and Katie... why was she having a c section if she was already 10 cms? Their daughter is adorable and their vlog with her labor in it was awesome and made me cry.

The baby was breech and never turned. They were afraid to turn the baby being it took them so long to get this far and they just wanted a healthy baby.
Although I was thinking her labor moved really really fast. Crazy to me, im not use to seeing that with a first time mom.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Lovaleea wrote:
dfwmom wrote:So I don't regularly follow Cullen and Katie... why was she having a c section if she was already 10 cms? Their daughter is adorable and their vlog with her labor in it was awesome and made me cry.

The baby was breech and never turned. They were afraid to turn the baby being it took them so long to get this far and they just wanted a healthy baby.
Although I was thinking her labor moved really really fast. Crazy to me, im not use to seeing that with a first time mom.
I gotcha - I thought that I heard her say that the baby was breech in the delivery room but I wasn't positive. I don't blame them for not wanting to turn her. She rocked her labor, if she was already at 10cm. She is precious and I really am happy for them. Love seeing a positive end to a story of people who lost babies before.
mumma2one

I have only been subbed/watching for almost two weeks, I believe?

And I wish I had done it sooner, I love them! Cullen is hilarious & Katie is also funny & serious at the same time, serious in a good way of course. .

They both truly deserve this & the emotions that swam right over me whilst watching the birth vlog was so strong, you can definitely tell they are amazing genuine ppl.

They definitely do get a lot of stuff sent to them but they show appreciation & I would never send a YouTuber anything but I'd consider sending them some stuff. I sound nuts lol but its not everyday you come across genuine loving YouTuber(s)... .

Oh & little Miss Macey Gaines is such a lil cutie :-D

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING.
Travelmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Travelmom »

Gaines is precious. I am glad everything went well. Crazy how fast it all went for her. I can't wait to watch all the vlogs with them experiencing everything as new parents.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

So glad everything went well. Gaines is precious and Katie looks beautiful. Very happy for them
feather6734
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by feather6734 »

Im so happy for them! Gaines is adorable and Cullen and Katie are so deserving. Im glad they made it to the hospital safely, it seems like Katie's labor moved really fast!
Travelmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Travelmom »

I secretly hope she changes her outfits like 3 times a day. Lol...she is the cutest little baby.

Unread post by Guest »

I love this couple, and being that I was born in Birmingham, I can't help but love them more.

The hospital MG was born at is the same one I last saw my grandfather alive at. I recognized those brown floors right away. It's a great hospital!

We've had trouble getting pregnant and found out a couple that we know that is so not ready for a baby was pregnant. I was kind of crushed because we were sure this was the month and now my husband and her husband are deployed. We had a miscarriage last November. Anyways, getting on yt and seeing they had their baby put me right back on my feet!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”