Ellie + Jared Part 1

longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellieandjared

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

I did think the same at first about her telling everyone, but after hearing her reasoning it does make sense. If something bad happened she didn't want to have to deal with it quietly. My biggest regret with my pregnancy (because I wanted to follow the stupid "12 week rule" to avoid having to speak about a taboo subject with people) was that I only told a handful of people, having to deal with the loss almost alone can be absolute shit.

I wish all the best for them with either outcome! How tough to find out even before the second blood draw.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah, Ellie's reasoning has totally changed my perspective on the 12 week rule. I was a stickler for that but my hubby wants to tell people pretty much immediately whenever we do get pregnant...if we do.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I really hope this pregnancy works out for them. They're such a great down to earth family, I really think they deserve this. Ellie is so right though. Even if she loses this pregnancy, the fact that she got pregnant on her own without any intervention is still a good sign for their future. They're so strong, I'm sure theyll be able to handle it either way.
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DigThePig »

JUST started watching them, they make me smile. I'm really hoping all is well with this baby!!
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

i just started watching them. i didn't think i would like them because anytime i seen them on DB Jared annoyed me because he reminded me of Bryan & hearing that they told Bryan and Missy about being pregnant before anyone else i thought was weird...but I decided to give them a chance anyways and actually kind of like them besides the B&M being their friends & Jared being a little on the feminine side...i hope this pregnancy sticks for them & they get a happy ending!
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I've been waiting all day for ellie or jared to post something on twitter to let us know how everything is going. :-o
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

She instagrammed that her doctor's office never called, so she went to the hospital for her results and her levels doubled. She said she now just has to wait to speak to her dr to see where to go from here
willowtree

Unread post by willowtree »

Ellie's HCG levels doubled which is awesome news!!! She is getting an ultrasound tomorrow.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm so happy for them!!! Hopefully everything else continues to go smoothly as well. I really want this pregnancy to work out for them, they're such a sweet family.
mommalurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommalurker »

Just started watching them. Ellie seems like the sweetest person! Got my fingers crossed for them!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i was also checking twitter and instagram like a maniac... can't believe they never got a call back. like, hello!

when i heard what ellie's doctor said, it just sounded weird. the uterus doesn't go above the pelvic bone until 12 weeks... and ellie never said that her spotting was red and she was cramping. only that it was a little, and pink. and it sort've sounded like she may have needed to be on pregesterone, because if it's low, you can spot. all that stress for probably no reason - which would not be good for the pregnancy! if ellie's doctor is wrong, if i were her, i would not be using him anymore.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Yeah I never understood how her doc said what he said, for one she could be pretty early like 4-5ish weeks & the uterus won't have changed much from before falling pregnant due to how early she could be... I reckon she's only early & I know she has said that she hasn't had period but on the month she fell pregnant could have been the first time she has ovulated since Jackson & coz she got pregnant she didn't have her period but just some spotting, which to me is quite common..at roughly 7/8ish weeks pregnant I bled & it was like my period but only a little lighter & my son is now 2 & a half, at first when I saw that I was bleeding I freaked out but all was fine & they could never tell me why I bled & it wasn't just a day or two I literally bled for almost a normal period. It's amazing how our bodies work but I think her pregnancy will turn out fine :-)

Sorry for my jumbled typing but I'm tired & I just wanted to share my own experience, oh forgot to add my midwife said my bleeding could have been due to implantation but that makes no sense since I was already 8 weeks so I don't really have an explanation, in my mind it's like my body was telling me to slow down.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I had bleeding throughout my pregnancy with my son, usually bright red, not tons but like a light period. He is 9.5 and totally healthy.
#FreeBen
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well they went for the ultrasound and Jared posted a photo on his twitter of "Jackson meeting his sibling for the first time". That is soo sweet, I am so excited to follow this pregnancy with her! I think it's amazing how she dealt with infertility for so long and went through so many uncomfortable, painful tests and now she got pregnant completely on her own. I think it's awesome and they seem like such good parents too, I know having another child will only bring so much more love to their family. I cant wait!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

there's a pic on instagram. she's 5w5d! so no wonder the dr didn't feel her ute! all that stress for nothing!
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

So happy for the good news!!! Looks like twins by sonogram, or maybe vanishing twin which would explain the bleeding :(
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

GemmaJane wrote:So happy for the good news!!! Looks like twins by sonogram, or maybe vanishing twin which would explain the bleeding :(
Would they be able to tell this early if it is twins or not?
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Yes, they could tell now if it's twins or not. There would be two yolk sacs, etc. :)
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

rodgerdodger wrote:
GemmaJane wrote:So happy for the good news!!! Looks like twins by sonogram, or maybe vanishing twin which would explain the bleeding :(
Would they be able to tell this early if it is twins or not?
Yes but sometimes there's 2 sacs and only 1 has a baby. That's called vanishing twin. If this was the case, I don't see why the doctor didn't say so. Really not liking this doc much.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The second black spot on Ellie's ultrasound looks to be blood.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”