LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I've been trying to get into this particular organization with different positions for the last 4 years. November 3rd is when I actually begin my position. I've already gone through all the pre employment screenings and I've begun the training.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

It's funny how your IG keeps going private/unprivate depending on what truths you want to hide and what bullshit you want to feed us.

You're so transparent Ashley.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She said she didn't go to Mexico because she got her dream job. Hasn't started yet. Josh got a promotion. If you had a Mexico trip planned months ago the days off would be already taken. Nothing makes sense.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

What in the fresh hell are you talking about? We were schedule to leave yesterday. When I found out I got the job, we cancelled and were still within the cancellation timeline for a refund. As much as you want it to be, not everything is just full of drama. Sometimes things just are what they are. Unfortunately I have a lot more pressing things to deal with tonight.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Supposedly her mother just got rushed to the emergency room & is in rough shape.

First thought post on Instagram!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FLOSSY77

I didn't say drama. I said lies. Easy. Go take care of pressing issues. Vip in the ER? Calm down. ...liar.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I will never understand people who social media their emergencies.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Lol, she also touted it as a relationship building, romantic, symbolic voyage of their true love and re-commitment.

Now suddenly it is "just Mexico, no big deal".

Trouble in paradise?
thegooseiscooked

Hope mommy dearest went to the right hospital this time and doesn't have to waste time transferring.
FLOSSY77

Is she lying to get a bf back also?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegooseiscooked

Oh god...you call 911 for your mother then stop to update IG and bicker on here a little, Ashley? You're a joke.
FLOSSY77

Pathetic priorities.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

More like pathetic cry for attention. Poor me story over & over. She was enjoying all the talk again on her thread didn't want it to die down had to make it interesting.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I've been trying to get into this particular organization with different positions for the last 4 years. November 3rd is when I actually begin my position. I've already gone through all the pre employment screenings and I've begun the training.
How did you pass the screening with your violation? Do they know?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

AutumnLane wrote:Oh god...you call 911 for your mother then stop to update IG and bicker on here a little, Ashley? You're a joke.
FLOSSY77

She has no shame.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:And I already went through all the screenings and everything is still fine. I already started training.
What...despite the fact they didn't want you to start until November 3?
First post for this thread. I'm curious as to what job would allow/pay for "training" if they're not starting you until a later date? This is a serious question because in my experience your start date technically would be your first day of training? If this is a CNA position, that boggles my mind even more.

Unread post by Guest »

It's possible they didn't report the HIPAA violation. If I were Tayler, I would have followed through with maybe sure that was seen through to the end.

Also, you get paid for training, so that's your start date.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

OhReallyNow wrote:It's possible they didn't report the HIPAA violation. If I were Tayler, I would have followed through with maybe sure that was seen through to the end.

^Exactly!

Unread post by Guest »

OhReallyNow wrote:It's possible they didn't report the HIPAA violation. If I were Tayler, I would have followed through with maybe sure that was seen through to the end.

To make sure*

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”