LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Re: LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Unread post by Guest »

OhReallyNow wrote:
aalinebahb_ wrote:Hi guys! I just read these threads after lfo3 posted in the Maureen thread a little while ago saying how she wouldn't get involved irl again.
She was talking to someone else on the board people doubt is a psychologist who misspelled it. I just couldn't believe she was bitching about someone spelling HIPAA wrong after already trying to get attention earlier. Just like almost all her previous posts in the Kai thread.
Sounds like my kind of thread. I'm usually pretty good at busting people's chops on proclaiming to know medical knowledge only to be a bunch of hot air, haha. But, I'm not sure I have enough time in my day for two Ashleys.
Meh, seems legit.

On another note, this Maureen thread cracks me up.
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aalinebahb_ »

Yeah I don't doubt her or really care if she is lying. She's just a random user but everyone including lfo3 is all pissy because people actually reported Maureen. Even though Ashley just wanted to report her.

It really is a beautiful trainwreck over there.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Welcome, welcome <3 <3

Unread post by Guest »

Lol Ashley is just another version of this trainwreck. Maureen should have her port for chemo in her upper arm, chest, or neck though and Ashley...well, where do I even start with her fake medical problems?
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur

I can't believe Ashley didn't help Maureen get VIP treatment for her cancer. They live so close to each other. She could have been cured in one chemo treatment with the medical advancements that hospital has.

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe Maureen has a picc and not a port. Her story sounds more plausible than Ashley's impossible ectopic hogwash.
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur

It is supposed to be a picc tube. She has videos showing it off on YouTube but it's just a flat bandage. She seems to at least be better at researching the conditions she fakes.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Maureen's lym-faux-ma is so laughable.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Maureen. Good stuff!
sparepeg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparepeg »

I never knew lfo3 had her own section here on ytmd, until someone brought up her name change and thread over on GG. I always found her annoying and tried to ignore her posts over there, cause she clearly had an attention problem. So out of curiosity I came over here to check it out. It did not disappoint.
It's taken me a while to get through all her threads but I'm officially caught up.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Welcome! Can you believe this is real life?! Be careful if you have to get medical care in MD, she's a nursing assistant with a HIPAA violation.
#FreeBen
sparepeg
Amateur
Amateur

blackbettybamf wrote:Welcome! Can you believe this is real life?! Be careful if you have to get medical care in MD, she's a nursing assistant with a HIPAA violation.
No I couldn't. I swear every few pages, I had to stop and make sure I wasn't in some parallel universe.
Now if only they'd launch a Real Housewives of Maryland...Ashley, Kailyn and Mama Wheelchair, Maureen.
sparepeg
Amateur
Amateur

*Sorry for the double post but I just came across this and had to share. Does this remind you of anyone??? Haha right down to the gallbladder surgery!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMY3mNvfgs
Couldn't figure out how to embed the video.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

:-o That was scary.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

:rofl: can you imagine the ratings??
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

..."they was my cousins!"
Dear God!
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Just a quick question, has anyone ever seen Ashley mention kidney problems?? I haven't seen anything from what I've read before, but now she is claiming that, too. On her own mother's health update :s
FLOSSY77

The only thing I haven't heard yet is ebola. I saw her mention that on ig. Makes everything about her. Always.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

The only problem with Ashley's kidneys is that she is so fat, the doctor couldn't find 'em.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thegooseiscooked wrote:The only problem with Ashley's kidneys is that she is so fat, the doctor couldn't find 'em.
Still can't thank? Thanks ____.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”