Off Topic Banter Part 7

FLOSSY77

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I fell asleep at 8 cuddled with baby. Nightcap. Back to bed.
FLOSSY77

How cool. Congrats Cakey!!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Guess where I spent the day? ;)

Oops it's sideways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

I have a movie date tonight with my army guy :D don't know what we are seeing but I'm excited. First proper going out date in two years.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

whatsername_ wrote:Guess where I spent the day? ;)

Oops it's sideways.
=D

2 months and 2 weeks until I start my internship! I am so excited. My roommates and I are going nuts planning stuff out.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Ugggh can't the days go by quicker???
FLOSSY77

For what subby a pg test or Disney?
whatsername_

TaylorKnows wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Guess where I spent the day? ;)

Oops it's sideways.
=D

2 months and 2 weeks until I start my internship! I am so excited. My roommates and I are going nuts planning stuff out.

Eep! We should totally do a meet up when you get settled in. :)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Brunch anyone? :lol:
whatsername_

;)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

You know I'll never forget that, right? ;)
TaylorKnows

Ashleigh, yes, totally. My first week or so won't be too busy apparently, as it'll be orientation and such. Goose, we know you'll never forget. It's why you're invited too.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:For what subby a pg test or Disney?
Both? Hahahaha. I'd love to go to Disney. I would lose my daughter to Minnie Mouse and we would never get her back though. My daughter would be in heaven! Literally Minnie Mouse HEAVEN!!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:You know I'll never forget that, right? ;)
Goose, we can't get nothing past you hahaha.
whatsername_

thegooseiscooked wrote:You know I'll never forget that, right? ;)

I'd be angry if you did. <3
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I'd love to visit the States at some point in the next few years, anyone want to let me have their couch so I dont have to pay for accommodation? I'll make you breakfast :P The only family I have over there are in Ohio and supposedly they live in a boring area so wouldn't like the idea of visiting them haha.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Just need a (semi anonymous lol) place like this forum to just pour my thoughts.

As most of you may know, 10 years ago I lost my sister and best friend to leukemia. Even though it was 10 years ago, it still hurts so much and affects my everyday life. Yesterday, I found out that one of my best friends that I have known for my whole life was also diagnosed. Can I just say how unexpected cancer is and how much it sucks? I mean, my friend is 20 and thought she was completely healthy, then one day is diagnosed.
I hate hate hate cancer and have to live without my sister everyday and can't bare the thought that I might also lose one of my best friends.
I've been so absent minded the last day and this is all I can think about. All I've been doing is looking at old photo albums of my sister and I don't understand why these things happen... Sorry about this totally out of place post, I just need to type away :D

Cancer Sucks.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FLOSSY77

MommyToASweetie wrote:Just need a (semi anonymous lol) place like this forum to just pour my thoughts.

As most of you may know, 10 years ago I lost my sister and best friend to leukemia. Even though it was 10 years ago, it still hurts so much and affects my everyday life. Yesterday, I found out that one of my best friends that I have known for my whole life was also diagnosed. Can I just say how unexpected cancer is and how much it sucks? I mean, my friend is 20 and thought she was completely healthy, then one day is diagnosed.
I hate hate hate cancer and have to live without my sister everyday and can't bare the thought that I might also lose one of my best friends.
I've been so absent minded the last day and this is all I can think about. All I've been doing is looking at old photo albums of my sister and I don't understand why these things happen... Sorry about this totally out of place post, I just need to type away :D

Cancer Sucks.
I understand. We lost my Dad last year to Cancer. He fought for five years. Six months later his sister was sick. She went to the ER. She left with Hospice two weeks later. She had Leukemia. She died peacefully a week later. We had no time to wrap our minds around it. Devastates. My cousin went to a geneticist. They say it does not run in the family. That it was a coincidence. ???
TaylorKnows

MTAS: I totally understand. I'm sorry you're going through that.

My cousin and his wife lost their son when he was 5 to a brain tumor. About 5 years later, they were going to look into adopting and then found out that my cousin had cancer. He died a few years later. It was so awful and devastating, put his immediate family through hell. His wife had a happy ending. She remarried someone with 3 boys...she's so happy. They even come to the reunions. But I still know his death and her son's haunts her.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

MommyToASweetie, I'm so sorry. :(

So I'm supposed to be seeing The Rolling Stones in concert next week. This is after they postponed their tour in March. Now they've cancelled one of their shows because Mick Jagger has a throat infection. So far next week is still a go-ahead, but I'm going to be so upset if they cancel. Ugh. I guess this is what happens when you're depending on a bunch of old codgers.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”