Off Topic Banter Part 7

TaylorKnows

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Throat infection? Yikes. Hope he's okay.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

TaylorKnows wrote:Throat infection? Yikes. Hope he's okay.
Same. Mainly for selfish reasons, let's be honest.

There's 5 days for him to get better, so fingers crossed. I've been waiting 12 months for this!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

My friend starts her first round of chemo tonight. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers... I need her to kick cancers ass!
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Prayers.
TaylorKnows

Just watched part 2 of RHONJ's reunion...too much damn drama. I hate these new characters.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

MommyToASweetie wrote:My friend starts her first round of chemo tonight. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers... I need her to kick cancers ass!

sorry to hear about your friend , thoughts & prayers your way <3
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

TaylorKnows wrote:Just watched part 2 of RHONJ's reunion...too much damn drama. I hate these new characters.
It took me 15 minutes to decipher what show you were talking about!

Hope your friend's chemo goes smoothly! My sister had bowel cancer a few years ago and she didn't find the chemo too bad. Just felt flu-ey and tired most of the time. She was also constantly incredibly hungry. We always brought her trail mix or raw nuts every time we sat with her whilst she was hooked up so that she didn't have to gorge on junk or fast food.
TaylorKnows

Sorry Goose haha.

Hope the chemo goes smoothly MommyToASweetie!
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Yue195 wrote:I failed the driving test :'), I only got 7 out of 72 wrong so not so bad. But it was the stupid small things I failed over.

Sorry you failed , Yue.

Definitely a bummer but at least you know for next time! Do you know when you will re do it?

Were you nervous at all?

I know my first test I was only a little nervous & I did really well except for speeding :-/ but the second time I was REALLY nervous, I just didn't want to fail again, but I managed to pass & what a relief. As ppl have said most ppl fail the first time but pass the second with flying colors. At least you know what to expect next time & what not! :-) all the best. Sorry I type long stories :-/

Unread post by Guest »

whatsername_ wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Guess where I spent the day? ;)

Oops it's sideways.
=D

2 months and 2 weeks until I start my internship! I am so excited. My roommates and I are going nuts planning stuff out.

Eep! We should totally do a meet up when you get settled in. :)
I'll totally go.
TaylorKnows

ORN, are you in FL? Totally invited.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

You said it'll be June, right Taylor? You'll get to meet baby Whatsername_! Haha
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Wahhh I wanna meet baby whatsername. Hopefully I will have a better job soon. Maybe kiddos and I can make a Florida trip and make it a real YTMD meet up haha.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Boo! Not fair :(
whatsername_

Don't worry, I'll be a crazy mom who posts nothing but things about her kid. Hahaha.
whatsername_

blackbettybamf wrote:Wahhh I wanna meet baby whatsername. Hopefully I will have a better job soon. Maybe kiddos and I can make a Florida trip and make it a real YTMD meet up haha.

Yes!!! :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:Don't worry, I'll be a crazy mom who posts nothing but things about her kid. Hahaha.
At least you're not that person who complains about their pregnancy constantly, oh god. I watched a video the other day of this girl who was 6 wks and saying her fatigue, breathlessness, and back pain were so bad she couldn't even stand up to brush her teeth. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! :roll:
#FreeBen
whatsername_

I do my fair share of complaining. ;)
I'm only (almost) 29 weeks. I have plenty more time to bitch.
Hahaha
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

whatsername_ wrote:You said it'll be June, right Taylor? You'll get to meet baby Whatsername_! Haha
I want to meet baby Whatshername_ !!!! What about meeee!!!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bitching is okay but when your bitching is already annoying at 6 wks, gonna be a long pregnancy. She also said she was constipated so she woke up her husband at 4 (had to be up for work at 530) and made him go to the store down the street for her. Ugh. It's people like her that make the stereotype for pregnant chicks.
#FreeBen

Return to “Off Topic Archive”