2011TeenageMom Part 15

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011TeenageMom Part 15

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continue talking about the same thing for 40 pages.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: 2011TeenageMom Part 15.

Unread post by Emcee »

I'm sorry, Yue. And I'm gonna say this in the most respectful way. But, your preference for Vanessa is really obvious. V copying B hasn't even really been talked about anymore, and the way you opened this thread seems really bitchy. I never see you complain on any other threads about subjects that have been discussed to death.
:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Double post
I thought this was supposed to be named 2011HotBoots or TurkeyHolder something lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

1) she is allowed to have an opinion.
2) when the fight broke out for the last 4 pages of the last thread, people were talking about copying and Vanessa's boots and lack of thigh gap so what she said was both true and funny.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

So...because she's a mod she isn't allowed to get frustrated with the bullshit?

Glad to know I'm too bitchy to be a mod. I'd lose my shit daily.

Oh, Betty, I can make that dance, dance video happen.

V copying b was literally brought up on every page of the last thread. So.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Lol why is it that everyone always says "I'm allowed to have an opinion!" Cool, no one said she wasn't. I was simply stating my opinion and I said I was saying it in the most respectful way.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Emcee wrote:I'm sorry, Yue. And I'm gonna say this in the most respectful way. But, your preference for Vanessa is really obvious. V copying B hasn't even really been talked about anymore, and the way you opened this thread seems really bitchy. I never see you complain on any other threads about subjects that have been discussed to death.
I 100% disagree with this, and no, you're not being respectful. Yue has always been fair and forgiving, that's WHY she was made a mod in the first place. Her decisions and actions as a mod are always well considered. Same goes for the other mods here. If you were more objective yourself, you'd have noticed that certain mods generally moderate certain threads, and it's because of their fairness that they were chosen to be mods in the first place. Yue is allowed to have her own opinions as well as act as a mod too. If anything, she posts less in this thread than she did before she was a mod. All the mods do that, because they are fair people to begin with.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
whatsername_

Emcee wrote:Lol why is it that everyone always says "I'm allowed to have an opinion!" Cool, no one said she wasn't. I was simply stating my opinion and I said I was saying it in the most respectful way.

Yeah but saying she's being rude isn't fair.
She was a poster before she was a mod. So...now because she's a mod, and she doesn't agree with 98% of the thread, she isn't allowed to say so?

I don't understand why it was necessary to point it out. Nothing against you, it's just super unfair to Yue since she normally IS quiet about her opinions BECAUSE people say things like this.
We had a convo about it in the off topic earlier, which is why people are responding the way they are.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

whatsername_ wrote:So...because she's a mod she isn't allowed to get frustrated with the bullshit?

This is getting so ridiculous. I didn't disrespect her in any way shape or form, matter of fact I have never disrepected or argued with anyone on this site. I always stay out of fights and dumb arguments. I was simply stating my opinion and the way I have felt for a while. That's all.
whatsername_

Emcee wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:So...because she's a mod she isn't allowed to get frustrated with the bullshit?

This is getting so ridiculous. I didn't disrespect her in any way shape or form, matter of fact I have never disrepected or argued with anyone on this site. I always stay out of fights and dumb arguments. I was simply stating my opinion and the way I have felt for a while. That's all.

See my above post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yue brought up the copying when she slammed another poster for getting annoyed at the arguing going on. And i'm pretty sure the boots and thigh gap convo was brought up (with the vacuuming pic) to steer the posts away from the arguing. Copying is Vanessa's trademark. Of course its going to keep getting brought up over and over again. The same way people keep talking about when Jessica is going to get pregnant again. Its their thing.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, if you keep bitching at the mods, eventually Lulu (through Morgan probably) will just axe this forum and send it back to GG. Do you remember what that was like, because I do. Threads got locked all the time for minor infractions, and people flat out got banned for talking back to the mods. If that's what you want, keep it up. I think Morgan is on his last nerve with this site.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

It's fine Emcee, I totally understand where you are coming from and this is what I have to say. Because at least people in other threads can actually bring in factual evidence and make an argument. To actually sit there and say omg V totally breathes like B, well damn me for finding it far fetched and annoying, especially when it gets carried over to other threads. And it goes on and on and on. I like B to a certain point, I like Haylee, I like Britt, I like Jemma. I don't mind V. But yes I am tired of me being Mod getting brought up all the time when I want to get my opinion across. I said from the very begining Im still a regular poster, when I do Mod things I'll change colour of text but it seems people preferred to ignore and walk all over that and guilt trip me about being a Mod when I had an opinion, disrespecting me pretty much.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

1 - I said almost that exact quote in off topic earlier hahahah

2 - I would love you 5ever.
#FreeBen
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I understand, Yue. I used to post often in Vanessa's thread, but I def agree that lately some of the things that are discussed are really far fetched. I wasn't trying to disrespect you as a mod or a poster, I just felt like the way the thread was open was just calling for more people to bring up the old fights that broke out on the last thread.
Last edited by Emcee on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Gypso, if you are talking to me. This is the 1st time I have ever said anything to a mod. If you weren't, then I take this post back lol
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nope wasn't talking just to you Emcee.

Leaving now.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Emcee wrote:Lol why is it that everyone always says "I'm allowed to have an opinion!" Cool, no one said she wasn't. I was simply stating my opinion and I said I was saying it in the most respectful way.
Well MY opinion is your comment was spot on. I have skimmed through pages and pages of how crazy Allyshia is. Pages of Trolling her ask. Pages of "OMG byran & missy do NOTHING allllll daaayyy.."
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Yet, discussing Vanessa's lack of ability to formulate her own video idea's is outrageous!!! HOW DARE WE!?!?!

An open post:

If an online forum, about someone you have NEVER MET is stressing you out, or making you log on to said site, just to argue, you may want to step back.

Its a gossip site. It's meant to pass time, not meant to be taken seriously.

If you HATE this site soooo much, stop logging in?
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

What's a mod?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

ohgoodness wrote:What's a mod?
A forum Moderator - Someone who is *supposed to remain unbiased and moderate the posts here.
A supervisor of sorts.

Return to “2011teenagemom”