JessAndDaddyChrisAndDaddyDrakeAndDaddyGabe Part 29

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessAndDaddyChrisAndDaddyDrakeAndDaddyGabe

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Did nobody watch the YouTube video I linked? TEAM MITCHELL! Lmfao... I feel like that would so be Jess this time around... Tired of guys cheating, so she just accepts it. Hahaha
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

AnonymousSource wrote:Did nobody watch the YouTube video I linked? TEAM MITCHELL! Lmfao... I feel like that would so be Jess this time around... Tired of guys cheating, so she just accepts it. Hahaha
That fits one of my friends perfectly sadly. Thankfully no kids involved. Home is not stable!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Lmao in the video she's all happy saying to her mom "he was breech right???" Big smile lmao then drake says "he was face first" cut scene..
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

Medic wrote:Double post sorry that posted before I could finish it. But I agree obsessed haters are just as bad as obsessed fans. Isn't this site meant to keep the negativity off youtubers personal social media pages? Just a thought
My thoughts exactly. I wish people would stop doing that, it's going tooo far.
hannahbanana wrote:
Medic wrote:Idk why but I think primrosered is jrgold
I think so too. Jrgold even mentioned before that she had several fake accounts and it would literally make her mad when she would comment on Jess's pictures and if Jess didn't reply back, she would keep commenting.
Yeah, this is freaking me out. I wish someone could tell us for sure.

EDIT: Ahh, well she must be her mind twin.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Because no one can use a proxy. :roll:

Even Krissy figured out how to use one, lol. Its not hard.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Did she say born breech or was breech? I think it's just her misunderstanding. She thinks she knows it all. She might have been confused.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

whatsername_ wrote:Because no one can use a proxy. :roll:

Wow, you write a report asking if she is Jr. I investigate for you and give you the results and the first thing you say is something snarky and sarcastic with an eyeroll.

What do you want to hear? Hmm?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

AnonymousSource wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Because no one can use a proxy. :roll:

Wow, you write a report asking if she is Jr. I investigate for you and give you the results and the first thing you say is something snarky and sarcastic with an eyeroll.

What do you want to hear? Hmm?
I submitted the report like 3 weeks ago with no response until now. So I assumed it wasn't true.

Doesn't mean it isn't her.
Thegoatsmeow

Can the lovely Aussies here elaborate on this for me? The comment bianca made. These are comments from an article jess posted on her fb. How are u.s and Australian car seats different? How they are physically made or just different laws?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Can the lovely Aussies here elaborate on this for me? The comment bianca made. These are comments from an article jess posted on her fb. How are u.s and Australian car seats different? How they are physically made or just different laws?
I think it's just different laws and car seats that ERF are illegal.
essjay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essjay »

I'm just counting down the days before we get another "SURPRISE announcement"

Not everyone has babies to trap men, but I swear Jess does. That, and she has some weird ass fetish concerning it. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned that (I'm not on here frequently, as you can tell) but it honestly creeps me out with how she talks about being pregnant and how she has to breast feed during videos. Absolutely gross that her minions are asking her when she'll have her next baby. we have another 19 kids and counting over here.
lookatme001
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lookatme001 »

Her breastfeeding weirds me out. I have no problems with it and however you do it (boob out in public and all). I breastfed my second. But when you record yourself breastfeeding for 10 minutes (ok exaggerated) going "look he feeds so weird" that's just looking for attention and awkward. That's not putting awareness to breastfeeding and being free to feed however in public. She's just ridiculous.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

CamilaCabello wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:Can the lovely Aussies here elaborate on this for me? The comment bianca made. These are comments from an article jess posted on her fb. How are u.s and Australian car seats different? How they are physically made or just different laws?
I think it's just different laws and car seats that ERF are illegal.
The car seats are different, we don't have smaller weight limits on our seats and so can't rear face as long unless you have a tiny child. Two would be about the limit that you can read face for here, if your child is short and light, there's no chance of ERF until like 4.
But they are bringing in new seats with higher weight limits and isofix so that people can rear face their kids for longer.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I just wonder what will happen when Chris actually stays. I don't think he'll leave her. He seems so creepy he'll probably stick around even if he's no help at all...she still hasn't learned that having a baby to keep a guy isn't going to do much. I still think reality needs to slap her in the face.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hey look, corn for dinner once again..the Jess special!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chocolatethief10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chocolatethief10 »

Blonde kyson ^ haha
Thegoatsmeow

chocolatethief10 wrote:Blonde kyson ^ haha
I thought so too! People in comments said Kaden but I see Kyson!
Thegoatsmeow

I watched her twin video just now. I like when she said - they are so little!!!! And the nurse said - they are the biggest set of twins I've seen!!

The doctor seemed a lot nicer than the midwife she had with Landen. I remember her saying something like - quit screaming! Why would you say that to a woman in labor!
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

idontknowwhattoput wrote:I feel like Jessica looks like Jessica Chastain
You know who looks even more like Jessica Chastain than Jessica Shafer does? WENDY SHAFER

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/492724 ... yhbCA3OsCV

Thegoatsmeow

Drakes reaction vs Gabe's reaction was totally different for the births! Not saying Drake wasn't proud, he just showed it differently?

Return to “JesssFam”