Flabby&Stabby Part 37

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Aww Lilia's gunna have to take the pictures of Chris, Jess and Landen. #HappyEverÀfterÐisney #PrinceStabby #PrincessMessica
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

mpetrie8 wrote:Please cut lilias hair it looks horrible.
Yes, please.
It was so hilarious the first time Kaden and Kyson got their hair cut, because it's hot outside and it's almost summer. Like why doesn't Lilia get to feel less warm during the summers? Oh no, she's little miss prinsess...
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think Lilia's hair looks ridiculous. It's even too long when it's pulled up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

emloha_91 wrote:Aww Lilia's gunna have to take the pictures of Chris, Jess and Landen. #HappyEverÀfterÐisney #PrinceStabby #PrincessMessica
Lol jessica really does think she is a princess. #princess #spoilt #mywayornoway #idotheoppositetowhatisay
jrgold19

You have to tell her to NOT cut lillias hair, then she will do it. If you tell her to do it, she wont :P
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

Emcee wrote:She could have easily let Gabe have Lilia. And she could have taken all the boys, 3 kids and 2 adults shouldn't be that hard ( she should take notes from the girl from The Jacksons)
But I think in Jessica's sick twisted mind she wants to portray the "cute family image". With Lilia being the cute older sister, Landen the cute little brother, and Chris the nice fiancée and father of her kids (disgusting).

I love Ashley from jointhejacksons. She really seems like she has everything together and would put many middle aged women to shame with how organized/cleanly and well run her house is. She really deserves more views!! She actually once posted a video reply defending Jess when Jess got pregnant with the twins (that is how I found Ashley)...I wonder if she still would support her decisions...something tells me she wouldn't lol
Last edited by tinydancer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

Its way to much hair for such a little girl. She's literally drowning in it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What in the fuck is she talking about?!?!?!?

Disney is "torturous" for 2-3 year olds?! LOL! Omg I cant...

She is willing to say anything to try and excuse her actions. So funny, what a damn mess of a person.

why are the twins throwing tantrums every 4 seconds to the point where she can't take them out without worrying about their behavior? Maybe she should be spending some more time with them working through their behavioral issues if they're that out of control like she's claiming.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Wonder if Lilia has asked for a haircut. I can imagine Jess saying no lilia, you are a beautiful princess, you have to keep your hair long #realliferepunzel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

So.dumb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:What in the fuck is she talking about?!?!?!?

She is willing to say anything to try and excuse her actions. So funny, what a damn mess of a person.

why are the twins throwing tantrums every 4 seconds to the point where she can't take them out without worrying about their behavior? Maybe she should be spending some more time with them working through their behavioral issues if they're that out of control like she's claiming.
Yeah, a huge outdoor park with all the characters they have probably been brainwashed into loving would be pure torture. I'm willing to bet the monster trucks were more torture, especially because they didn't have ear protection. I used to work at an event center that had monster trucks once in a while and even the most scuzzy, mullet sporting red necks would have ear phones on their kids lol
Last edited by tinydancer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lilia looks like a damn poodle with that hair.

And why is Jess dressing her in that? Looks like a cheap Walmart outfit.

I wonder if they're staying with stabby's family? It looks like they're in front of a house door, last time with janell they stayed in a hotel...hmm
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tinydancer wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:What in the fuck is she talking about?!?!?!?

Yeah, a huge outdoor park with all the characters they have probably been brainwashed into loving would be pure torture. I'm willing to bet the monster trucks were more torture, especially because they didn't have ear protection. I used to work at an event center that had monster trucks once in a while and even the most scuzzy, mullet sporting red necks would have ear phones on their kids lol

Omg yesss my son is very close to the twins age and it made me wanna cry when he met Mickey and Donald it was so sweet. He was in shock, seriously like he met celebrities haha! The twins would not be scared at all, they watch them 24/7 on tv anyways so they would recognize the characters. if anything landen will be scared.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

jrgold19 wrote:So.dumb.
jrgold19 wrote:So.dumb.
Lol! I'm Missy.
jrgold19

missye3 wrote: Lol! I'm Missy.

lmao!! they are so stupid
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Feel like we all should make a shared facebook page and put facts about Jessica :p
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

jrgold19 wrote:
missye3 wrote: Lol! I'm Missy.

lmao!! they are so stupid
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet".... 2 seconds later "JESS SAID!!"
jrgold19

emloha_91 wrote:Feel like we all should make a shared facebook page and put facts about Jessica :p
that is so cool lol
jrgold19

Missy, tell them that jess said on her own instagram that landen spent the weekend at drakes. because i believe she did say that last weekend or maybe the weekend before
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Please don't... If it goes beyond here that's too far imo. Don't be an obsessed stalker. That makes us all look like psychos. It's one thing to gossip here where she only chooses to read, it's another to harass her and people she knows.

I feel like I say this on every new thread.
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”